Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 7 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:12 pm

~Nordica~
I frown as I watched Bronco with the other mares.
My heart ached...
It felt like it had been torn to two. I didn't know it, but I didn't like Bronco with the others.
I stood up and called Clover to me.

~Clover~
I flicked my ears and trotted back over to my mother, looking confused.

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 7 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Bronco~
"soooo... do u?" i ask georgia again

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Georgia sighed sadly and turned to Jill, "are you sure?" she asked softly pulling her fangs back. She turned around to face Bronco, "Im sorry. That was very childish of me.." She turns her rump towards him again. "I suppose we could try again." she said quietly.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Jill
i nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 am

Bronco~
"okay" i mount and start pumping slowly, trying not to hurt her again

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Georgia stifled a squeal as he mounted again. She stood perfectly still as he worked, keeping her eyses trained on Jill.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 am

Bronco~
i keep going and then dismount "oh sorry did i hurt you again?" i ask georgia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:57 pm

~Nordica~
I flinch at his kindness towards the other mares.
My mind goes wild. I clamped my eyes shut and fell to the ground, not able to control it any longer. My horn almost slashed poor Clover who jumped out of the way just in time.
I knew what was wrong. I didn't belong here. Not with...
Well...
Normals.

~Clover~
I sqeak and jump out of my mothers way just in time as her sharp horn came towards me.
I stared at her for a long time, wondering why she looked so upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Georgia~
I turn to him and smile small, "No. Not this time." I quckly turned towards the commotion and caught sight of Nordica falling down dramaticlly. I hiss with annoyance. She had been putting this sherade(sp) up ever since I arrived and I couldn't take it any longer. I storm over to her sweeping through her mnd as I went them stop just before her. I nuzzle Clover softly and usher her away towards Jill and Flower. "Nordica!" I snap. "Why do you think you are so special? Your mate loves you so much! Do you see how much less effort he puts into breeding with us then he would matting you?!" my anger flaired. "You think you don't belong here because you think you aren't normal?! News flash hunny! You think this is normal?!" my voice rose as I stepped back and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, they were glowing dull green and my fangs were protruding out from under my lip. My body was a mass wave of blood red and my black tail whipped sadly from side to side and left smoke trailing it's path. My horn rose from my forhead, it's black spialing pattern rising to a sharp tip nearly two feet above us. I snorted and said sarcasticly, "This is normal huh?!" I hiss and look away tears welling in my eyes. "Stop acting so childish and over protective of Bronco. Be happy he loves YOU!" I whip around, my killing features dissolving as I go.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:57 am

~Nordica~
I pin my ears at Georgia, outraged that she even dared to talk to me like that.
I stomped my foot and spun, stalking off towards the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 am

Bronco~
"Nordica! No! Come back!" i yell and take off after her, bringing her to a stop "What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:39 pm

~Nordica~
My eyes blazed like a raging forest fire. I stopped for only a second to take a look into his eyes. Deeper and deeper I climbed.
I shook my head. This was ridiculous.
Flicking my tail, I pushed past him and called for Clover.

~Clover~
I frowned and trotted over to my mother, confused yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Georgia~
I turn around and watch her retreating figure work it's way to the trees. I snort at she blatently ignored Bronco. I roll my emerald eyes and stalk off to an apple tree, plopping down and resting my legs on the sweet grass. I brush up against the tree and an apple fas near me so I eat it slowly n
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 am

Bronco~
"nordica, if you're leaving then im coming with you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Georgia~
I look over at them frowning. Bronco was going to leave if she did. Yeah, he makes a great leader but her lead mare skills are pathetic! I think to myself n
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Bronco~
"nordica...please.." i look at you with concerned, caring eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Gerogia~
I watch them hoping Nordica doesn't leave beacuse if she does Bronco will go with and that leaves Jill, Flower, and I homeless.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:08 pm

~Nordica~
I stop and look back. First at Bronco, then the other mares.
I hastily added Georgia into my gaze and then sighed. "If you leave with me, Bronco, you would leave them without protection. I can't allow that."
I let out a small snort of utter defeat and stalked back into the meadow.

~Clover~
My head spun as I glanced at my parents. I was so confused!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:18 am

Georgia~
I didn't say anything as I watched her retreat back into the meadow defeated. I wanted to brag and gloat but this wasn't the right time so I settled for laying down and nibbling the grass as I thought about Bronco's child growing in me and the fear of giving birth. I was extra worried beacuse I was half demon horse or well a good demon horse and that meant the foal would grow twice as fast.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 am

~Nordica~
I glanced at Georgia and gave a small sigh. She was right about me.
But I wasn't about to say it. I walked past her and stood under a tree, enjoying some shade.

~Clover~
I flicked my ears and shook my head.
I then started to run around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 am

Georgia~
I see her to over to a tree and turn to look at Clover. I nicker to her and smile wanting to play to. I struggle to my feet and start to walk towards her slowly, "May I play?" I ask feeling like a young filly again.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 am

~Nordica~
I watched Georgia uneasily now. What if she went all "vampire" or whatever on my filly??

~Clover~
I looked at Georgia and reared. "Sure!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 am

Bronco~
i let out a sigh of releif when nordica said she'd stay "thank you for staying" i nuzzle nordica

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Georgia~
I chuckle lightly after hearing Nordica's comment. I gave her a get real look and focused my attention on Flower. She reared up and I giggled, steping forward and chasing behind her.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:28 am

Bronco~
i keep nuzzling nordica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next