Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 9 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Georgia~
I shake my head, "Its only magical when a horse that obtains a the magick touch can arrouse the wishes. One wish is granted to you so you might want wish wisely." I explain.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 9 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 2:14 pm

~Clover~
I frown. "But I don't know what to wish for!"

~Nordica~
I shake my head. "It's up to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 8:02 am

Bronco~
"i think that was good enough" i smile and nuzzle you

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun May 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Georgia~
I smile, "If I were you, I would start out small." I sipped the water. "Besides, I'll be living with your parents for a long time so we may come back alot." I add.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:52 pm

(Can my filly join shes only 1 1/2 But she was kicked out )

Last edited by DakotasVictory on Mon May 10, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 8:25 pm

(ya sure Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 pm

(Thanks Very Happy)

Secert trot up on a hill seeing the herd. She rear letting out a high pitched winny. At one and a half she was very smart and wait to see what would happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Georgia~
My head shot up upon hearing a young filly's whinny in the distance. I called back to her telling her of my location with Clover.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

I walk around the herd trying not to be noticed as i trot to the call of a mare. I picked up canter and went to the call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 am

Bronco~
my ears pricked forward as i hear the new fillie's call. "looks like we have a new visitor" i say to georgia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 9:04 am

Freezes and looks toward the stallion and backs up. Looking down showing respect. She knew better than turn to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat May 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Georgia~
I lead Clover back to the herd and stand by Bronco. "Your right." I watch her with soft loving eyes and walk up to her slowly. "Hello young one." I say kindly nuzzling her shaking figure.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Looks up at the mare and the foal and studders a hi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Bronco~
"dont be afraid" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:43 am

She raised her head slowly and looked at him. "H-h-hi, I'm S-s-s-secret. Who are y-you?" She asked studdering every other word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Bronco~
"im Bronco, the herds leader" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue May 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Georgia smiles, "im Georgia and this is Nordica's filly Clover."
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Nods her head. "Where N-nordica?" She asked looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu May 13, 2010 5:28 am

Geaorgia smiles and nuzzled her again hoping to calm down her studdering. "Shes around here somewhere. Nordica is a little different than us well me too but we won't get into that." she said glancing around.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 8:33 am

I nod. "Different is awsome." She starts troting circles then trips over a rock (I couldnt think.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri May 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Georgia says, "Well maybe Nordica's but not mine." she watches the filly trot about and sucks in a breath when she trips. "Are you alright young one?" she asks trotting over to her fallen figure and nuzzles her cheek kindly. "Are you hurt?"
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Starts giggleing. "Dont worry," Secert said. "I've done it so many times it doesnt hurt. And your different is awsome. Im normal, which is Bor-ring." Starts troting around Bronco, Georgia, and Clover sing Ring Around The Rosys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Bronco~
i smile and watch her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Secert looked over to bronco and reared up trying to be as tall as him. Just a few more inchs. She thought hopping on her back legs. "Yes i can be as tall as you!" She said grinning at Bronco.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:07 pm

~Clover~
I gaze at the new filly with a sudden interest. Maybe she could be my friend! I reared and let out an excited whinny. My first wish, had come true!

~Nordica~
I watched from the shade of the trees as the new filly pranced out and about. My head was spinning, but I could handle it. Would the filly go bolting off when she saw me? Would she be frozen on the spot and never move? I let out a deep sigh. I couldn't hide forever. So I moved out. My horn glittered brightly and the edge glinted. My horn was very sharp. My bright bubble-gum pink mane flopped and flung into the breeze, while my strong minty green legs kept taking timid steps towards her mate and the new filly. A lead mare must show no fear. One who cannot deal with my appearance, is not worthy. I thought to myself and then remember how Bronco accepted me. I let my lips pull up into a smile and straightend out before stopped by Bronco and giving him a quick nuzzle. I then turned to the filly and smiled. "My name is Nordica."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next