Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 am

The mare didn't approach me I grew antioces and grabbed her halter gently and clipped the lead rope on walking her out and oping the trailer. I loaded the black and blue mare, she was so beautiful! Was all I could think as I locked her in with the food, fresh water, and two treats. I then walked out and went back into the action to see them realising another horse. I quickly took my seat...

Back to top Go down

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:31 am

Kiger heard the doors open, he sighed and walked/troted around the areana, keeping his sore leg up high most of the time.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:39 am

I noticed he was hurt and took the fun out of the bidding, "1,000!" Now no one else could bid. I walked down and in. "Hey there." I spoke softly and looked at the leg he was holding up. The sent of mares and a stud was on my shirt. "We'll get that fixed up, don't worry." I said and clipped the lead rope on and slowly walked him out. I tied him to the trailer, "Looks like where all most ready to go." I said to them then called the vet to check them all out. I took them out of the tailor and put the studs in different spots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:57 am

Once the vet was done I reloaded them and got in my truck and thanked the male vet paying him and shaking his hand. I then drove off and stopped at a train station and hopped out and got me my spot. I drove my tailor in the train cart then unloaded the horses and put them in their cart. I tied the two studs up to where they could not fight or breed a mare. There was plenty of food and water for the 3 week trip. I went to my cart where I'd be staying and started taking a nap. The train slowly started moving, it honked and made noises, making a ruckause.

(No going to my site yet, post a little about what the horses do then I'll tell you when I'm ready for you guys to rp at my site. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:49 am

(Well just to let you know I got the oping post up so If you decided not to rp what happens while their in the train [even though I'd like you to] that's ok you can go ahead and reply.

http://cloud-fan-site-rerpg.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=slcranch&action=display&thread=48&page=1 )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:42 am

(Do we have to post on your site?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 am

(Star read my 1st post, this is a topic that I made so I could get horses (That I don't have to play) for my ranch on my site and a chance to get some new members for my site. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3