Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight's Fury, Deadly Romance and others come to gather more members for their herd!!!!!

Go down

Midnight's Fury, Deadly Romance and others come to gather more members for their herd!!!!! Empty Midnight's Fury, Deadly Romance and others come to gather more members for their herd!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Midnight's Fury:*i fly in and land a cloud of dust bursts from the ground*
Deadly Romance:*i *i land my head low to the ground beside my brother i snarl and wait for the others to arive*

Back to top Go down

Midnight's Fury, Deadly Romance and others come to gather more members for their herd!!!!! Empty Re: Midnight's Fury, Deadly Romance and others come to gather more members for their herd!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Celtic Thunder:*i gallop in and slid in front of them about 20ft away, my hoof beats sounded like celtic music, my eyes hold evil and hatred and from my teeth drips horrid toxins that could kill with one bit, my hooves glow a sickly green and electricity sparks from them as i run...i glare at them*"I wish to join you, i know i am worthy of you two and your small band of poor members."*i look at Deadly Romance and wink with a evil purrr coming from my lips, my mane waves in the wind gracefully and the markings on me seem to glow the same sickly green*
Deadly Romance:*i growl*"You will have to prove your worth to us, to me you are nothing but a coward."*i snarl the red swirls and markings all over my body glow a bloody red and under my feet is fire*
Midnight's Fury:*i glare at him and nod, my dark wings flap causing a deathly black araura around my feet and behind me small blackish red firefly looking things start to appear around me and my herd, if you were to observe them closely you would see they have exstremely sharp fangs and they move very rapidly*
Celtic Thunder:"Such crued words sweet heart to call one a coward that may be much stronger than you."*my voice soft but an evil twinge to it*
http://wang-pow.deviantart.com/art/celtic-horse-73054019

Back to top Go down

Midnight's Fury, Deadly Romance and others come to gather more members for their herd!!!!! Empty Re: Midnight's Fury, Deadly Romance and others come to gather more members for their herd!!!!!

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 am

I walk in gracefully and bow to midnight's fury, my beautiful blonde mane with celtic knots falling over my face
http://saralee1125.deviantart.com/art/Black-Celtic-31073931
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Midnight's Fury:*i see the new mare and walk over to her, walking in between Thunder And My sister and knock Thunder to the ground with one powerful kick*"Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 am

I prick my earsup and raise my head to look at him
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:43 am

Midnight's Fury:"What is your business here?"*i snort*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:54 pm

My personality quickly changes and I snort "I am looking to join a herd, but I will willingly leave if I am not welcome her" I say calmly, my voice strong and secure
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Midnight's Fury:*i roll my eyes*"You are welcome here, but do you think you are worthy of this herd?"*i look at her*
Deadly Romance:*i snort at Celtic Thunder*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:00 pm

I snort at her again and turn back to him, my mane moving with my body I pin my ears and look up at him "Im fine if I dont catch attitude"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm

[she doesnt mean your horse, she means the stallion that was harassing her earlier lol]

Midnight's Fury: "I can deadl with attittude."*i snort*"You may join our herd. The others can be rough sometimes though, don't want you to get hurt."*i smirk purposely insulting her for my own pleasure*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:15 pm

"Oh really, I wouldn't want to get hurt, because I'm so, Delicate"I smile and act elegant, then I flick my tail and walk over to the stream
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Midnight's Fury:*i chuckle and shake my head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:21 pm

I grin and drink from the stream
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Midnight's Fury:"Its a good thing she has a sense of humor."*i say to myself*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:29 pm

I shake and rest my eyes, smirking
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Midnight's Fury:*i yawn and stretch*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:39 pm

I sigh and trot around to pass time
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down