Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  Empty Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Ice stood on the snow covered hill howling, her beautiful pure white fur blowing around. Her howl soon faded away and the young female started to moves out, her small frame moving quickly through the thin woods. Her eyes scanned the area around her, looking for prey. She then saw a descent sized deer, whether it was buck or not was not able to be determined for at this time of year the bucks had no antlers usually. She started to run straight at it like a bullet. Her small size helped her move quicker and quieter. Soon she jumped a pone it's back while it ran around like crazy. It bucked all most sending her flying though the air. Her small size was a disadvantage when it came to lone hunting. She gripped a hold of its neck, her fang like teeth slowly sinking in. The deer kept running but got slower and slower. She soon jerked back a few times and it fell down hard. She let go of her grip and howled welcoming any near by wolves. Iceland started to dig into the buck's belly. Now that she brought it down it's gender could be determined of course. She ate fast in a hungry way for she had not ate for four whole days...

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Leon~
My nose quivered slightly at the scent of a nearby buck. With a slight smirk I jogged towards the scent, of course we could catch this, right? Prey spottings had been rare lately so we have been taking anything that we could get. I growled lowly, motioning Brutus and Rain and come along.I paused at the meadow's opening, gazing at a she-wolf take down a deer. This would be like taking candy from a belly... WAIT. She invited us to join her. Hmmph this would be pleasant, I returned the howl and lurched out into the open, running up to the female, I stopped a few feet before her.

Brutus-
I smirked seeing a lovely she-wolf and I jogged lazily after Leon.

Rain~

I remained in the wooded areas, watching. I was still unsure and wasn't quite ready yet to meet this wolf.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:37 pm

It was as if Ice didn't see the two males, she lifted her head and gave a friendly expression and picked up a piece of belly muscles and jogged to Rain. Ice stopped a little, but not very far away from her and handed her the bloody dripping meat. She stepped back before talking "I'm Ice, short for Iceland." She interdicted herself then lifted her left paw crossed it and took a bow. As fast as she had approached her she went back; a nice even jog as she moved. As she passed the males her coat, even though she didn't intend for it to touched theirs. She soon stopped in front of the deer and counted to eat for a moment then turned, bloody mouthed and spoke. "Hello gentlemen, I'm guessing your the leader?" She said turning her head to just look at Leon advently. "I'm Ice, short for Iceland. Oh and don't you dare call me Ice land well any ways dig in." She then stepped out of their way and took her muzzle and shoved it into the fresh warm meat. Her teeth soon by mistake sliced the deers stumic. She adamaticly stepped back away from the horied stink then quickly took the belly out of the deer before any of it's degusted food could spill over their meal. After that she kept on eating till full she then sat down all bloody mouthed and watched them eat, a wolfie smile on her face.

(Sorry for misspells and such, gtg be back latter. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Rain~

I smiled softly. "Thank you."I whispered before she jogged off again, then began to gingerly eat the meat. I was quite good, my tail wagged unconsiciosuly.

Brutus~

I licked my lips as the female stepped away and dove for the meat, taking gigantic bitefuls.

Leon~
"Yes.. that I am. "I chuckled "I'm Leon" I watched.. not at all fazed as the stomach broke and then had to be dragged off, it was a regular thing to happen. I took one biteful and swallowed it whole, much prefering to chat with this fae. "So.. are you in a pack or something?" I questioned, extending my neck to lick the dripping blood off of her muzzle.

(That's alrightt.. sry for the shortness Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:05 pm

(Back! lol X) )

Ice's body quivered when he licked her, she had not been touched by another wolf in a very long time, it was different to her but highly warming. "I'm a loner, looking for a pack to tell the truth." She said being more mature then Ice usually was. She looked Leon eye to eye awaiting his answer, hope danced clearly in her soft amber brown eyes.
In her mind she thought Brutus was rather rude compared to this one, who had not dug in, she liked how he ate a little then spoke to her though she had done exactly what brutes did.

(Sss and your fine, sorry bad post. X) Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:01 am

(can I join or not???....)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 am

(It's a yerpp from me. lol)

Leon~

At her response I uneasily glanced her over again, it seemed that she was in prime condition and would be a valuable hunter and warrior.. but what would Brutus and Rain think. Ehh I'm I leader, what I say goes. "Hmm, you may join us;since winter is approaching and everything is quite scarce now. But make one wrong move and your dead." He stated showing no emotion. She would be on the death trial for a week or so.. she would have to watch her step around me; and especially around Brutus. Brutus was quite unpredictable. I whirled around and took another small bite of the carcass.

Rain~

After my small meal had vanished I finally gathered up the nerve to join the others."H-Hello" I said softly, lying down beside Ice.

Brutus~

Leon isn't aware of Brutus. I see my chance. Then I leap on Leon's back and grabs the scruff of his neck, in the Alpha position. Leon snarls and bites down on my leg, making me yelp and jump to the ground on my back, acting submissive. Leon stands over me growling threateningly. Leon gives me a sharp bite on the nose to tell me who's boss. I cringes and yelp again, then I slink away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:59 am

Rowley~
Just after a long nap, I stroll along the ground, my paws softly padding across the ground. Hanging his head low, He breifly looked at his sister behind him " come on. It's not far now..." Rowley said, his shoulders quivering when a droplet of rainwater slowly dripped from a Bare twig. He carried on walking, his paws aching. Winter was approaching and he could tell that by the way how his sister was acting.

Elani~
I nodded, even though it wasn't even winter yet The cold was reaching my bones "Rowley........" she groaned, she looked at him with pleading eyes "I Can't do it....... We've been travelling for almost 10 days non-stop with no food or water.....It-I can't do it....Rowley..." she moaned as she floped on the ground, Rowley walked over to her "Come on, just a little further!" he said as he tried to get her to her feet, but she was too weak. He fliped his head under her bony stomach and she slid onto his shoulders, he slowly walked forwards where he saw 4 wolves, he stopped and slowly turned around "We're not welcome here, a pack lives here I think.." he said, heaving himself forward, he weight killing his back.
(If wild one lets me join here's my starting post!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:26 pm

(Sorry Nichole, you can only join as a member of the pack now, sorry I didn't post that but if your joining you have to all ready be a member of the pack. Sorry, Embarassed)

Ice flinched at the word death but nodded. When Rain came over and laid down she joined her, "So where did you come from before in this pack? Or have you all ways been here?" She asked right before Brutes attacked. She quickly got up and stood watching, tail high. This was the way Ice was most of the time. She watched each body move and the emotions they showed, it was as if she was studding them. When it ended she relaxed and laid back down but soon heard other wolves. She sprang up onto her feet and whirled around listening. Ice was like this at times, no one knew why the very young fea did this. "Hello, who goes there?" She said in a brave voice with her tail up, obviously showing her stranth to scare off danger.

(If you want to answer this post Nichole you must be a wolf in the pack.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Leon~

My muscles tensed at the scent of another wolf, my hackles raised upon my spine and neck. I took my place infront of Ice and the others; Brutus was nowhere to be seen. My lips peeled back into a agressive grimace. "Show Yourself." I ordered a deep growl rumbling from my throat. My dark amber eyes glowed in anger. "Don't test my patience."I snarled ready to go blindly running towards the strange wolf's scent and attacking.

Rain~

I too rose to my pads, but I stood behind both Ice and Leon. Yes, I was a bit of a coward but I would fight I ABSOLUTELY had to. Not that I wanted to. I was more of a peace-maker.

(Hmm Nicole maybe you could be a member or whatever from their pack that went to go see if everything was okay? Or Maybe you could be a former member that got caught in a trap or something.. the others though he/she was a goner so they just left but he/she really survived and escaped?? idkk lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm

(I think I'll go with Dakogtari's idea, is that alright Wild one??)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:25 pm

(As long as your all ready in the pack like i said.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:36 pm

(Alrightyy Yayy.. Now someonee reply! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Rowley~
Just after a long nap, I stroll along the ground, my paws softly padding across the ground. Hanging his head low, He breifly looked at his sister behind him " come on. It's not far now..." Rowley said, his shoulders quivering when a droplet of rainwater slowly dripped from a Bare twig. He carried on walking, his paws aching. Winter was approaching and he could tell that by the way how his sister was acting.

Elani~
she nodded, even though it wasn't even winter yet The cold was reaching her bones "Rowley........" she groaned, she looked at him with pleading eyes "I Can't do it....... We've been travelling for almost 10 days non-stop with no food or water.....It-I can't do it....Rowley..." she moaned as she floped on the ground, Rowley walked over to her "Come on, just a little further!" he said as he tried to get her to her feet, but she was too weak. He fliped his head under her bony stomach and she slid onto his shoulders, he slowly walked forwards where he saw 4 wolves, he stopped and slowly turned around "We're not welcome here, a pack lives here I think.." he said, heaving himself forward, her weight killing his back. Elani faintly sniffed the air "wait. Rowley. I remember this place, I remember it from before we got caught in the trap...!" she yelped.

Rowley~
He Lifted his pearly black nose the the air and took in a scent "Wait..." he said, lowering his head "This is it. This was our home. Our pack!" he yipped happily, he ran back to the edge of the pack area and howled a howl of approval, Elani still on his back "Leon? Rain? Brutus?" he barked, his eyes glinting softly.

(pic: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  SPfgK Rowley is the grey one and Elani is the white one)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Rain~

Being the shyest of the group I lurked behind Leon.. he hadn't given the okay to go greet them, even though they seemed vaguely familar. Then they called their names. I-It couldn't be.. It was! I lurched into a sprint, darting across the fields making an effort to reach them quickly. Brutus took off after me in an attempt to halt me. I zigged, I zagged and was able to avoid Brutus. I barreled right into Rowley, giggling and smiling with glee as I did so. "Rowley!"I cried happily, licking his muzzle. Perhaps my reaction was a bit crazy.. but I had missed Rowley so much. I had though he was dead... but he was alive..

Brutus~

Nearly moments later I arrived at the two wolves. Paying no attention to Rowley.. I focused all of my attention on Elani. "Hey babe.. how you doin?" I smiled.. I was always the biggest male flirt of the group. I was still quite pissed at Rain though for disobeying me.. she would be punished severely later.

Leon~

I tensed at the sight of Elani,shivers traveling down my spine, when she had gotten trapped and we were forced to leave I was distraught for days. First love.. ya know. It never really goes away. Elani knew that I liked her, but never really paid me no mind since I wasn't Alpha back then, I was just Omega.. lowest ranking. Somehow I made my way up to Alpha.. I don't really remember though. But all this happened when Elani and Rowley were gone. My lit up slightly, twinkling at the sight of her, she had grown more beautiful.. but it would be rude to leave Ice so I turned back to Ice."So.. shall I take you to our den?"I questioned assuming that Brutus,Rain,Rowley and Elani would catch up later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Ice's tail went down at the sight of the ruinan and joy field her eyes, she loved happiness, being the optimistic type. Her thoughts where interrupted by Leon, "Huh? Oh sure" She said looking at him, "But 1st why don't you go great your friends? I don't mind being alone. I've dealt with it for half of my 1st and 2nt year of my life." The 2 year olds words where lonely like for she missed him, Dakota a pup she grew up with and fell in love with. He died of a sickness right before the Alpha Female kicked Ice out for an unknown reason.

(When Leon takes Ice to see the den and the others are away can something attack them? Something a Alpha female would bark at while the Alpha male would fight. Something that if giving the que by the alpha male the warriors would attack? Beacuse I want to show some of Ice's personality and get use to playing her aging scene this is the 3rd version of her. My fav. version would be the 1st. lol Smile)

A few pictures of Ice-
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGYgqBAGx1ERnKce3YTKGlJAK5dDmue13AUNwjU-8rVHT75P0g
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp5VP9deOIb5oHK_uqwKcoBjdC9YOgpdoQJTgsJbWQthJUc2d4mQ
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVESiRQzGsIkdsMtSlf4fUr4qoWJoGY_fxb4VWQQpPiv808raIhQLooking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFNaNH4n4d72a8Mc2Lt2nFKYVW42kO3S6BtzsSHco_GLKDXtr1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh here's my favourite Ice picture-
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrpwv7A1PUVxRemp64awR4dODFs0R5bnpscavJzFSls-t_RZz-PA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:20 pm

(Hmm okay, like a bear,mountain lion, an intruding/rabid wolf etc.? Take your pickk. )((pretty Smile ))

Leon~

"Nahh I knew them for years and I've only known you for an hour or so. I don't want to make a bad impression on you.. And I can catch up with them later."I insisted before lightly nudging her shoulder blade with my wet nose to get her moving. As we neared the den-site I paused. Something seemed wrong but it probably wasn't anything so I proceeded into the clearing. "So here it is."I say proudly. It wasn't like the average den having a base of dirt and just being a hole in the ground or side of a hill. This was much grander.

http://www.wolfshead.net/wolf_den_entry_fs.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:36 pm

(Bear) (Thanks Smile )

Ice fallowed him there but froze, "Smell that?" She said and looked around fallowing him, "Where not alone." She says then looks at the den, "It's nice but I think our lives are more important. She said right when a huge male grizzle comes charging at them angry, obviously.

(Can he attack 1st then without permission Ice does [shes that way] ok? Oh gtg, see ya. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:55 pm

(Sure..)

Leon~

"Ice,Run."I snarl before running up and meeting the bear in combat. I latched onto his neck, but only with two or so teeth, most of my mouth being filled with his thick fur. The bear swung back and fourth,rolled on the ground and then as a last resort ran for a tree, slamming me into the hard oak. I crumbled to the ground, in a heap of fur and blood. Sensing that I was dead the brute began to advance towards Ice.. whom hadn't moved yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:58 am

Rowley~
I smiled at Rain and licked her muzzle in return. I started to bat her ear softly "Rain!!! I missed you so much!!!" I cried, I wrapped my paws around her and pinned her down playfully, sniffing her scent, I then let go of her and shook my rump playfully in the air
Elani~
I smiled at him and almost hugged him, wrapping my paws over his shoulders "I'm fine, apart from the whole near death experience with the hunters and the traps....But I missed you soooooo much!!!" she yipped, almost in tears. She perked her ears at the faint sound of wolves being hit against trees and giant grizzly bears stomping on the ground, like she normally did, she thought she was just hearing things, so she just remained staring at the forest for any signs of movement.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 am

Brutus~

"I missed you too babe. I thought you were dead."I smirked. Then I saw her glancing in the direction that Leon and Ice had dissappeared. She probably wanted to catch up with Leon, but I was talking to her right now, so she would just have to wait.*Smug Grin* Suddenly,without warning I playfully tackled her to the ground and held her down so that she couldn't get up. I chuckled.

Rain~

I froze, hackles raised and lips peeled back into a snarl. I rarely ever acted like this, only when I sensed danger. Suddenly I shot off, like a bullet from a gun towards Leon and Ice. I was known all around these wolf lands.. even from neighboring packs to be swift as a cheetah, partly why I was such a good hunter. I also was quite talented at the element of surprise. But I was terrible at fighting, that's why I liked peace. Within moments I had reached the treeline on the other side of the meadow. I crouched down into the stalking position and very quitely I slunk closer and closer towards the den. I saw a sight that absolutley horrified me. A large male grizzly bear, he was advancing towards Ice.. and Leon. Oh Leon.. Without thinking I darted out of the brush, making quite a rackett and was momentarily by our leader. "Leon.. Leon."I whispered, licking his face trying to wake him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 am

Elani~
I laughed when he pinned me down, I nipped his paws but then heard a yelp as Leon hit a tree "Brutus, you hear that??" I yelped quietly in his ear
Rowley~
I growled and darted off after her, with out warning, I winked at Rain and leapt onto the bear, biting its neck, the bear tried to shake him off but his teeth were stuck in the bears flesh "woah!!!" he yelped.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:16 am

Rain~

My hackles raised, I couldn't loose him.. I just couldn't. Suddenly I turned on the bear, rage filling my orbs. I sprung upon him, locking my jaws in the death grip around his hind leg. Nothing could make me let go now, it was either he dies.. or I. The bear roared in anger.

Brutus~

"Oh their probably just rough housing." I mused. This was my chance, I goal had always been to entice a female to mate with me so we could start our own pack, or to take control of this pack, which I obviously couldn't do. I began to lick her muzzle and face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:07 am

Elani~
I shrugged "yeah....You know Rowley right?" she said, licking him back lovingly "Brutus....I'v got to tell you something to tell you....." she said, her pinkish/purple/blue orbs grew big and she leant close to his ear "I.....I.....I love you, and I always have done. Ever since pup years......" she said, slowly leaning backwards and giving a sexy looking smile.

Rowley~
I tugged at my teeth but they wouldn't move, I then looked at how tight Rain's grip was "ow, ain, ghats a good gip yew goo air Gir. ee need oo ing is eer gown!..." he said, his voice muffled up by the bears fur, even himself couldn't understand his language.
( translation: Wow, Rain, that's a good grip you got there girl. We need to bring this bear down!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next