Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Leon~

"Well she's probably with Brutus for went for a walk, I'm not the Alpha any more, I'm not going to watch over all you like your defenseless little babies. Gosh."I muttered jogging off. I wasn't responsible for them, they needed to stop coming to me. "Figure it out yourself, it's time to grow up." I snarled.

Rain~

I watched him run off, some longing in my eyes. "No, stupid stupid stupid! You can't start developing feelings for him after you turned him down. What the fuck is wrong with you."I muttered angrily to myself.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Rowley~

"he has got something to do with Elani, I can feel it..." I said, there was something about his change in personality.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:39 pm

(Sorry I took so long. My grampa got hurt, broke his leg before X-mas and I haven't had much time to get on. Sorry you guys had to wait so long. I was on dismorning but my dad said time to go before I could log out. Plz forgive, my family going through a rough time if you know what I mean? Well lets get to rping. Smile )

Ice-
*What the heck!* I thought as I got tangled in a thorn bush, I then let out a squeal of pain before breaking lose. Oh no! I though seeing the doe start to run off with my mate. I was the 2nt fastest wolf in the pack and was soon nipping at it's heels, well not really nipping I was just that close. Seeing my chance I jumped onto the deer and approach it's neck and bite a hold of the top, I would have grabbed the bottom if the doe hadn't shook her head and send me to the side and hanging. I used my muscles to pull myself back up and jerked sevreal swift times and her neck broke. Causing her to fall. Though I had no idea about Elani, Chantel was not the one she had to worry about.

(If it's wrong tell me what I missed and I'll fix it. Smile )

The pups awoke 20 minutes after when rain nudged them to. Rostta was soon checking the entrance looking out, "Hey Ant when we going to go live at the maina den?" She asked when she noticed Rain was not there. Rossta stepped out side for the 1st time, she was to young yet to do this but that wouldn't stop her. She started to run and the others fallowed. The pups ran around playing till a wearied noise caught their attention and they looked up, there a hawk circled them. Not knowing what it is the pups countied to play but soon the bird swooped down and grasped the runt, Emma and started perking at her high up into the air. The puppy cried out loudly in screams and blood fell to the white snow staining it. Soon the cries ended and the bird left with it's prize. The pups where now scared and running back home, What would mother say?

Ice, even from the far distance I could hear my pups. "Chantle, something is wrong, I must go" The other then rushed away moving fast through the thick woods, the smell of blood soon field her noise as she drew closer.

(I'm not going to do 1st person much but if I do it's always Ice. Oh and Rossta did say Maina, that was no word miss spell, lol. Oh and I'm pretending there was one more pup, hope you guys don't mind. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:42 pm

(Oh, I'm so sorry about your grandfather I hope he gets well soon!! )

Chantell~

I slid off of the does back with a thump and a sigh, I was exhausted.. but determined. The fawns would die otherwise.. mine as well not have them suffer. Following my nose I spotted them, they were shivering cowered under a pine tree. This would be easy. Sinking down into the tall grasses I stalked up until I was nearly beneath them. Then suddenly I hopped up and tore the windpipe out of the bigger fawn. It died instantly. Then the smaller fawn started to run away and tripped, falling and breaking a leg, instantly I was upon it, I tore into it's neck, killing it. Gathering them both by the back legs I was able to drag them over to where the doe still lay. I then threw my head back and howled for all of our pack members to come..even the pups. It was time that they got the taste of meat.

Rain~

I waited and waited but Rowley never returned. I lied down, upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:01 pm

(It's fine, Smile )

Ice ran quickly home but froze, something wasn't right. She dashed into the den, where was rain? She though and walked to the pups, noticing one was missing. She tensed up, "Where's you sister?" She said calmly but the pups shivered in fear looking out. Then the no namer who had recently got a random name stood up, "Mom." Ice turned, "Yes Bider?"She asked, "Some flying thing took her." Ice's eyes widen and she raised out side sniffing and looking around till she found blood and smelt hawk, she was to late. By the amount of blood and the smell of how long ago it happened she could tell. Right after her mate had called out she tilted her head back and howled the news of Emma's death. Ice rounded up her pups who where three days earlier to be going out of their den or go to far away, but it was to much off a issue. Ice picked up the alpha like pup, Rossta and started to walk off. The pups fallowed her till they reached their so called father. Bider was suspicious and knew this male could not be their real father though they where being raised to think so. Ice let Rossta down and nudged the pups to the chest of a fawn but waited for Chantell to take the 1st bite. "No kids not till you father does." She said to them but Bider spoke up, "I don't beli-" Ice turned, "Bider pipe down, I got to find you Ant don't cause any problems for your dad." She turned to her mate, "I need to talk to Rain, Watch them please." Before he could answer she advanced to the main den and sniffed around for Rain, when she found the most fresh sent of her's she ran that direction, snarling. When she found her she pounced on her, "You will no longer be the babysitter of this pack and to day only will be aloud to eat on leg. My pup is dead because of you." She said but then it hit her it was Ice's fault, she had trusted Rain to quickly and had put to much responsibility on her. Ice then got off and moved her way back but caught Elani's sent, she had not seen her around for awhile but fingered she'd be at dinner so Ice kept going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Rain~

Not an inch I'd moved, after being attacked and screamed at. I had just lay there, taking it all without any reaction. My face remained black, my eyes longing and staring for something at was never coming. No one could ever love me." I won't eat anything. Keep it for yourself.."I snapped, my hackles raised upon my spine. Ice didn't know.. she didn't know the feeling of never being loved. She had been loved by 3 out of 4 of the males in this pack! Me well.. little me. Could never be loved.

Chantell~

I grabbed one of the fawns and dragged it off a little ways, I would polish it clean in no time. "Eat the big deer."I said before lying down beside my kill and digging right into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Ice soon reached them and ate with her pups, munching on the big deer. She was feeling a little ashamed of herself at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Chantell~

It was quite a quiet meal, not much was said. Soon I cleaned off the fawn carcass and broke off one of the bones of the ribcages and gnawed on it, sharpening my canines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 am

Elani~

Hearing the howl, I slightly creeped out, and looking around me before slowly jogging to the meal, I sielently ate, not speaking a word, not looking at anyone, then after I crept back to my den, far from the pack.

Rowley~

I heard Ice yelling at Rain and immeadiatly ran infront of her, acting as a baricade "what did she do? It better not be what I think it was!" I snarled at the scent of direction that Ice had left, I stood infront of her in a protective way.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:39 am

(Ice is to far to hear him.)

Ice-
Now that Rain was back to Omega not at the higher rank of babysitter I needed a new one. Once I finished my meal I turned to Elani to talk but she was gone. This made me curios. "Don't you think Elani seamed weried at dinner?" I asked tempted to fallow her sent which had Brutus's mixed with it. I then had to find out and took off in her dercetion. When I finally found her I wagged my tail and spoke, "Hey what's wrong?" I asked not caring to take a whiff of her mixed sent. I didn't think anything about it for the time though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:01 am

Chantell~
"Eh,not really. She is usually I quiet wolf."I answered, but I was too late and she dissappeared after Elani. I sighed turning to the pups, "So, do you want to go to the main den now?"I asked wagging my tail.

Rain~

"She thinks I killed her fucking pup, she claims that she is such a great mother, why is she always leaving them?!? If I was blessed enough to have my own I would never leave them." I snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:54 am

(Um Ice knows Rain didn't kill the pups but also knows who was suppose to be watching them. )

Rossta-
"Sure dad, lets go!" She said wagging her tail.

Kayla-
The more quite female simply looked off in the way her mother went before walking to the others ready fallow her father.

Timber and Hunter where play fighting over some meat at the moment.

Bider watched every one before sneaking off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 am

Chantell~

"Bider.. get back here."I roared, my eyes catching movement as he slunk away into the forest. The two girls, I had to admit were my favorite right now, they didn't cause any trouble, but I liked the others just as well. I admired Bider too, he was a lot like me when I was a pup.

( I knoww, but like blamed her for the responsibility xD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:03 pm

( I known, she's not being very kind right. lol Smile )

Bider lets out a quite growl and walks back, "Your not my dad, so why should I listen." The other pups froze and looked at him before Rossta yipped, "Yes he is how dare you." After that the others ignore him and wait for their dad to lead them home. Bider, who looked like a white coloured version of his dad-Same eyes, body built, fur length every thing but colour, his personality is smiler-let out a huff like sigh and got ready to fallow Chantell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Elani~

I gasp when I look up, I thought it was Leon "oh, it's you Ice, I don't think I can tell you...." Elani said skittishly, getting up and wagging my tail and trying to smile.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Chantell~

"Call me what you wish,but I shall warn you. Show me any disrespect and you will be outta here for the hawk's picking. "I snarled before jogging towards the main dden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 pm

The pups fallowed him, pushing Bider slowly to the back till they reached their old den. They where going to she the main den for the 1st time! This made them all exited, well not including Bider who was mocking in a very quite voice, "Show me any disrespect and you will be outta here for the hawk's picking. "

Ice crocked her head, "All right but if something is bugging you just tell me." She said before walking back, "See you at the main den later." Ice made her way home and laid down. She soon saw her pups pass by and saw where her mate was taking them. She grew exited to show them their home and raced out taking up the cubose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Chantell~

I watched them flood into the den, smiling. I then jogged outside to meet Ice," I have to erm.. to you. In private. "I said softly.

Rain~

Finally I rose to my pads, I didn't feel like gonig back to the den and having an awkward encounter with Ice.. but perhaps I would. I started a steady lope.. back to the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Ice-
"Yes Chantell." I aid turning to look at him. "Oh, what about." She said as her voice went to a whisper.

(Ops my mistake he has blue eyes, I didn't mean to but same eyes as Brutus well unless that's his eye colour.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:35 pm

( How old are the pups now xD )

Chantell~

I loped off about a few yards and sat back on my haunches, waiting for her..

Rain~

Seeing Chantell and Ice sneak I ran into the den, seeing the pups I wagged my tail. "I.. have come to say goodbye."I whispered, looking directly at Hunter. I would miss that little guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 pm

(4 and 1\2 weeks. I just heard my dog howl for the 1st time in a long time and it sounded hilarious. She sounded like a squeaky toy mixed with a puppy, it's was so funny! Smile )

Ice-
I fallow him.

Pups-
We start to whine, "No don't go, please. We love you anti." They all rushed to her feet nuzzling her and whining at her. We'll Bider just watched them unsure of how to react.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 pm

(lol)

Chantell~

"It's about Bider.. there is something wrong with him. He doesn't play he doesn't act like a normal pup. He's a nasty rude little thing also. If he doesn't straighten up I will kick him out NOW. "I snarled, I dead serious.

Rain~

" I must.. I need to go look for a mate. Have pups of my own.."I whispered..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:55 pm

Ice-
"I know, I don't know what to do with him though. He's a little creepy. I once saw him at nigh just sitting away from the rest of us looking down. I went to see if he was all right but he got made at me? It didn't make sense. I think he's going to be like his dad." My vioce had turned into a very low whisper to the end of my words. "I'll see what I can do though."

Pups(Not including Bider)-
They whine and fuss, "But Antie." One of them cried out.

Bider-
He sat watching them from the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Rain~

"Shh..Shhhussh. I'll be back in a few months only IF my search in not successful though."I said softly before streaking out of the den and running away, not looking back.

Chantell~

"But he's a little different though.. even mental. I believe. I think we should hand him over to his father.. or just leave him..somewhere."I spat,I didn't trust that little rat at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Ice-
I sighed, "Let leave him near his father's den." I whispered my words, "But after they all fall asleep."

Pups-
They whined and whimpered but all said, "Good bye, we love you, and good luck Antie!" When she ran off. The pups curled but together just staring at the walls.

Bider-
After she left and we all curled up I fell asleep though trying to stay awake.

Ice-
I started thinking of my lost, Emma and felt Grief. If Rain runs off she has a right I miss treated her. I thought. My 1st friend in this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next