Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 pm

{Could I join?}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:34 pm

(Finee with me, but you have to be like a member of the pack I guess. Like mabee your wolf could have gone out on a year or so hunting mission.. but returned finding nothing? Like it's a returning pack memberr. Cuz Wild said no more new pack members.. if that makes sense? lol. ))

Rain~

Seeing the pups in a little fight I decided to break it up, they needed to show more respect to their Alpha. First I grabbed hunter by the scruff and set him beside me, then grabbed Kayla and set her inbetween us and then put Timber besides the little albino male. Then I returned to my seat.

Chantell~

"This has been a very hard decision, and my mind can still change. This could possibly be temporary.. but could also be forev- "Wait wait wait, I don't want to be Alpha female, or your mate. There really isn't too much chemistry between us." Rain suddenly burst out.
"This could be either temporary or forever it depends on what happens."I finished my sentence. "Ice..truth is, I barely even know you but I would love to get to know you. So I choose you for now."I stated smiling, then licked her cheek.

(Up close Chantell since the other one is kinda far away <33 )))

http://api.ning.com/files/K-XUvcAylbc2w7SVhuT*CM1FTex0HdsZFSyWHptXV-1EoMypQHzPONppgtRifIc7WJRoi6YQPqIU4hY2*NgdlLh0INaa*DXW/Grey_Wolf_by_W0LLE.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm

{No maybe they thought they were dead? They weren't there ever since they were pups which was...2 years ago. They are 3}

Shane looked around the corner his blue eyes scanning the clearing. He was looking for freash-kill, his body showed his rib cage. The wolf narrowed his eyes down on his pouncing position eyeing a rabbit he stopped, growling deeply then jumped landing squarly on a rabbit giving a square killing bite. He howled for his sister who came bursting from the trees and came by his site. "I found it!" she said and looked back. He followed his excited sister through the trees to find a pack of wolves. He smelt home from 2 years ago. "It's home!" she murmured and ran.
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 6 Shane___amur_by_scherbensplitter-d3g9net
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Rain~

Out of nowhere a strange scent drifted up my nostrils. It was that of intruding wolves."God, Wolves just can't stay on their own land nowadays."I snarled, hackles raised before I darted out at a surprising speed of 60 MPH. (lol I did my research ahahaa). Dangerous as it was I leaped on male, locking his neck inbetween my clenched maw. It was quite a risky move that i had made, jumping on the brute that was two- no three times my size. Yes I was very small wolf; but perhaps that was why I could run so fast.

Chantell~

Moments later I arrived, traveling at a very swift pace also, but not even close enough to match Rain's. I was a heavy wolf; I had a solid build made up of muscle. "Rain, let it be."I snapped after cutting the duette off and stopping them. I nodded as she reluctantly slunk away and sat beside me. "Who are you and what buisness have you here?"I snarled; not exactly reconizing them yet. A wolf changes alot in 2 years.. especially when you thought they were deceased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:29 am

Rowley~
He franticly raise my head after smelling a familiar scent, I ran so fast that my paws ached "Shane.....? Shane!!!" I yipped, darting towards him and leaping playfully around him and his sister "is it you? if it is, then I REEEAAAALLLLYYYY missed you, its like, been pup years since I've seen you! I mean, like when you disappeared, so did I after you because hunters were about to get us, but now we're home, and so are you, so it's like a happy family again!" he barked all in one go, making him out of breath, their scent wasn't exactly the same, but Rowley was good at reconizing scents
Elani~
She paused her crying as She heard a deep breath, She slowly turned her tear ruined face to Brutus, she gasped "Brutus? Brutus!" she criedd, hugging him tightly then kissing him "We've got to get you fixed up! I don't want to lose you! I love you! I love you sooooo much!" she paniced, feeling more tears running down her face, she huffed and looked around, she ran back to the tree she was stuck on and grabbed a piece of thick, strong wood, and she ripped it off, she bit two holes in it and threaded a piece of vine through it, she ran back to Brutus and slid the piece of bark under him gently. Elani grabbed the vine and pulled him to a rocky den where her and Rowley had once been when she was littler "right, im not excellent with medicences but......" she said, getting a rock shaped like a cup that was full with pure lake water, she added sea salt to it, mixed marigold and cobwebs until it turned into a pulp and she poured all the contents into a grid shaped piece of metal, she placed the medicene under the grid, then she sived all the watery contents into a flat dog bowl shape rock. She nudged the bowl towards him "here, drink this. It should make you feel better." she said, rubbing her head on his.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:21 am

Shane was surprised as he was knocked down and locked around the neck. "Hey, hey I was just following my sister... I-I mean no harm." he whimpered putting two paws around his muzzle. Ambur suddenly burst out of the clearing, bristling, throwing off the wolf that knocked him down again. "Leave him alone," she said. "We mean no harm as you could see, Rowely saw that. Were Shane and Ambur, captured when we went into the forest as apprentices."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 am

"he speaks the truth! it is! And Amber too!!!" he howled excitedly, he paused he walked closer to Chantell "wait, what happened to Brutus and Elani?" he said, cocking his head in a confused way.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Chantell~

"ENOUGH."I roared, lips peeled back into a vicious snarl. My hackles raised, causing me to look large and mencing, eyes on a deadly upon the pair. "You entered our lands uninvited, I don't care if you lived in here before or you mean no harm. It is common wolf courtesy to ask before entering other's lands." I circled the two, trying to decide their punishment, I didn't trust them worth shit.. but they did look vaguely familar, and their names did ring a bell. "So what is your buisness returning here? State it; and leave. Otherwise if you wish to stay you are on probation."I growled, as my eyes narrowed dangerously at the two. "I am not sure, Rowley. Go look."I replied in a softer voice. "If you wish to be a part of this pack, Ambr go look with Rowley. Shane.. go look with Rain."

Rain~
As the fae knocked me away I snarled at, barely able to hold back from a bf. (bitch fit... lol) I was surprised by Chantell telling me to go search with Shane but I reluctantly agreed.

Brutus~

With a moan, I feebley rose my head and was able to lap up some of the drink. I felt slightly better but not 100%;obviously. I had several cuts and wounds all over me.. including some dangerously deep ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Rowley~
I jumped up in the air, letting a howl escape my lips "c'mon! lets go!" I barked, starting walk in random directions
Elani~
I curled around him, I licked his wounds and sang what used to be mine and his favourite song " hoping it would make him feel better.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:07 pm

(Oh oh oh no, guys no offence but we have gotten so far in this topic you should have waited to hear from me. Ok I'll let you join Star but scene where so far ahead you can be new member or old member what ever you want but plz next time you join a topic that has gotten soooo far don't just join when some one says you can wait for the maker of the topic to agree. Thanks Smile )

(P.s:I'll reply in a sec I just got to read a litte of the post we did to refresh my brain then I guess read what went on while I was gone. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Ice's face lit up when he said it and she licked his face lovingly. When she smelt the strangers she almost joined them but had to keep the pups in. She quickly grabbed each one of them and placed them in their bed before they could fallow them. "But mom." Kalya whined. "No your not old enough yet to leave the den, and plus there is unknown wolves out there who the pack doesn't know." I said raising a eyebrow, the pups giggled as I did so and Kayla said, "Fine but I want Antie Rain to come back." I nodded as they spoke of Rain who the pups, well all exapt for Hunter called Ant or Antie rain. Hunter called her his girl, which freaked me out making me worry he was going to be a dangerous flirt like Brutus.

No name-
I didn't atempt to fallow but watched them. When mom picked me up I rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Brutus~
I gave her muzzle one short lick before falling back asleep, all I needed was to rest for now.

Leon~
I snarled hearing a lot of commotion to the west on the den, my leg hadn't healed yet and I didn't feel up to the trip so I just lied in the den, all senses on high alert.

Chantell~
I watched, smirking as the crowd dispersed and soon all left standing there were Ice, Rain and I. "Rain.. why don't you go with Shane?" I offered. "Nah.. I gotta go look after the pups." She replied shortly before loping back to the den, arriving there in due time. I rolled my eyes;females.. they were unpredictable. "Ice? How about we go hunting?"I asked my stomach growling.

Rain~

Once in the den I whined; calling the pups out. Then I lied down in the middle of the floor smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:24 pm

(Ice is in the den but I'll change that.)

Once Rain entered the den Ice stood up knowing the pups where fine with her and ran out to see what was happening. When she made it there Chantell asked her to a hunting trip, "I'd love to. I mean I've been cooped up for so long and it's about time the pups taste meat for once." I said smiling. I walked to him and licked his cheek waging my tail, "Lets go" I then said sniffling the air and looking around. I moved out in a steady jog looking for a meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Chantell~

Before reluctantly following behind her I lifted my muzzle into the air, testing it and trying to locate some game. Absolutley nothing. Crappers. I was looking for big game, like a deer or a moose; but I wouldn't pass up any hares that we happened to come by."So.. I think we should move the pups to the main den soon, so that we don't have to travel back and fourth."I said rather quietly, not wanting to spook off any nearby prey. We were coming upwind to the direction that we were headed, so we were luckily downwind to prey if there was any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Ice-
I smiled, " I was hoping to do that soon you know scence only in 3 days they we be able to start adventering the out doors." I said knowing they'd be three weeks old. I then see something and start staking it. It was rolling in the snow and thrashing about. As I get closer I see it's caught in a human trap. I look at the animal not able to idenify what it is do to it being covered in snow and moving so fast, "What is it?" I whisper to Chan, "Should we attack?" I was very confused.

Hunter-
I walk towards Rain when she comes, "Hello miss."I say flirting with her. Rosette rolls their eyes and says, "Here he goes aging." I growl at her and sit down by Rain.

(lol young love, don't mess with the guys girl.)

Last edited by wild one on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Chantell~

"No.."I growled, crouching down and blinking my eyes several times to focus in on the creature."It's.. an .. uhm. WOLF! It's a small,young wolf."I declared. "Let it be.. we can't get it out. If we do we might end up in the same trouble. "I snarled before jogging past the wolf. Once past the wolf a cent caught my attention. "Gamee.."I whispered happily.

Rain~
"Hey little man."I reply in a joking tone.. my tone wasn't very obvious though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Ice-
I want to listen to him but leaving the wolf to die didn't seam right. I soon approach it slowly and he or she seam to calm down, "Please help me" the wolf called but I stopped hearing Chan then looked at the wolf, "It doesn't seam right leaving it here to die." I said and sighed approaching some more. I look at the trap and see a little wearied thing and nudge it. The trap swings open and lets the wolf go. Who ever the wolf was quickly moved his or hers foot away from it, "Thank you." The youngster said before limping off. I then quickly returned to him, "I'm sorry I couldn't leave the wolf there to dye, please do forgive me." I said then spotted the game, it was a rather small female wild turkey.

Hunter-
Before I could reply my sibling are whispering to each other and one shouts, "Tell us a story" and soon they others join in. I loved stories so I nodded in agreement and laid down with the others waiting for Rain to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:36 am

Elani~
in the distance, I saw Chantell and Ice out hunting, she then saw a trap, like the one her and Rowley got stuck in, she whinned and licked him softly "I'm going to go and dispose of it..." she whispered, she trotted of far into the distance, but she went to a different trap, she was going to test it with a stick, but decided it was a waste of time. So she picked the trap up but it clamped around her nose, She yelped and walked backwards, the teeth sank into her nose, she pulled it off with her paws and s,lowly stumbled to a lake, she stuck her face in the cold water and shook her head, blowing bubbles. She ran back to the cave but froze when she saw a hare which had just been in a fight, it was very badly injured and could hardly move, she strode to it and cracked its neck with her jaws, she picked up the dead animal and brought it back to Brutus, incase when he woke up he was hungry.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:16 pm

guys??
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Chantell~

"Very well then, I suppose if you get yourself caught in one next time I shain't help you out.."But I was lying. Of course I would help her out.. probably risk my life in the process. At that moment I noticed the turkey also. They were tricky to catch, being swift and flyers."Hm"I mumbled thinking how we would do this. Suddenly.. without warning the turkey took off into flight. "Stupid spastic critters" I mumbled under my breath before turning back towards the den." I guess it's time we start heading back.. we're prety far form the den. It will take at least an hour to reach.."I suggested before jogging in the general direction of home.

Brutus~

The smell of meat brought my back to my senses and awoke me.. Moments past and nothing was left to the hare. Regaining my strength I rose to my pads.

Rain~

"Err,Alright."I then began to tell of a tale."Once upon a time there was big bad wolf. He was starving.. food was scarce in his region. Having a lovely; beautiful mate and 2 newborn pups he was determined to find them some food. So one day he traveled to a village.. snuck past the hu-humans and came upon a fresh,skinned elk hanging. Jumping up her was able to tear it away and dragged it 5 miles back to his family. After taking more food from the humans.. traveling there every 2-3 days his family became rather plump, as did he. Well one day he traveled to the village.. yet again. He grabbed a large hare and tried to make off with it, but the villagers knew that he was coming.. so before hand they had captured a gorgeus fae wolf. Used her as bait and slain the brute.So the lesson here is.. never travel into a village.The end. "I whispered, lying my head down upon my paws gingerly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Elani smiled and licked his cheek "are you feeling better? Chantell has returned! and he is new alpha!" she barked quietly, helping him up with her nose and sniffing his paws.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Brutus~
"Well that is TERRIBLE news! He is worse than Leon. " I growled, my eyes glowing angrily.
(Wildd?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm

The pups listen to the story the crock there heads, all at the same time, well all but Hunter who had fell asleep do to the time, which would be one of there normal nap times.

Ice fallowed her mate ignoring his comment, watched the bird take flight, then headed home. On the way she stopped, "Wait, smell the air." She whispered as the smell of two fawns, a doe, and one buck.

*Fail*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Chantell~

"Good catch.. "I smirked, deciding what we could go for. The buck.. was too tricky. Possibly the doe.. the fawns would obviously then run off. We could catch them afterwards. "Go for the doe."I whispered.

Rain~

I also soon fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Ice nodded then moved to the left of them and stalked in the bushes and waited for him signal the ambush.

The pups joined in with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next