Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Elani~
I let my pups wander around the den for amoment.

Zeus~
I wander out of the den without mummy knowing, and I cach a small scent of two older wolves, I smile and wander into the night (is it night time?) until I got to the older ones, being the scared little runt I am I duck under a bush as I look up at them.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Ice nodded her head, "Thank you" Her voice was tender. She then moved her head to Elani,"I'm truly sorry and hope you won't hold a forever grudge on me for killing him. If any time you want your welco me to rejoin the pack." She then couti me d home with her pups, once their she howled a sorry to Chantell. Ice then saw a small doe grazimg stop to look around. She let the place grow quite knowing the pups ha s not eaten in awhile and it was about time for their first hunt. Quitly she stakled up on the grazing deer falowrd by Rosseta, Kayla, and hunter. Ice, once close enough launched out of,the bushes landing on the doe biting the back o fm its neck. The pups ran towards it's legs bi to ng ahold and pulling cau so Mg the doe to tumble unable to walk. Ice kept it pinned but waited for one of her pups to come and finish it. DJ e beckomed them with her tail and Hunter stepped forward and bit ahold of the neck and coppied her as she started to jerk back. A snap filled the air and Ice moved away alowing them to feast while calling for the pack. Hunter head high felt proud an s took the first bite. While the pups ate Ice looked over to Timber's grave with a sigh. Ice stood moving to her pups a nds taking some of the dear into.tt heir home which they needed to move from beacuse of humans and put the meat down. Once fini DJ Ed Kayla started to drag our ft overs into the den fallowed by her sister while their brother stood admiring the fact he killed a dear for the first time. Ice watched her five week old pups before once aging howling for Chantell.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:55 pm

^^Viven^^

Viven snarled as she bumped into a male. Fangs flashing she, swipped out a paw. Tackling him instantly. She dung her fangs into his throat, without releasing. She held on tightly, then her eyes caught sight of a pup. Viven snarled, releasing her grip. She backed away from the male. Looking up at the runt, she cocked her head. Narrowing her eyes, she stalked over towards it. Bending down, she spoke in a gentle soft voice. " Where is your parents?" Viven asked awaiting an answer..

~Blaze~

He snarled as he was tackled. Flashing fangs at the females neck, snapping at her ear. Then all of a sudden he left her grip release, and her weight pressing off of him. He gasped, damn she is strong! He thought. Sitting up, he cocked his head as the female went up to a pup. HE stood shaking his fur. Dirt flinging off it, he snorted. Walking up beside the female. He looked downa t the pup, his muscles shifting around his jet black coat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Zeus~
"my parents? oh, my daddy died a few hours ago and mummys still in the cave." I said, noticing the fae was rather kind to me.

Mars~ I nodded and ran back to mother, I nudged her and told her we should keep away from this place.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 pm

^^Viven^^

Viven smiled gently. She nuzzled the runt towards the cave. " Might wanna go back to your mommy. She probably is worried about you.. You know you shouldn't be out here all alone.. Its dangerous place out here without anyone with you." She said simply. Before nudging the pup forward with her nose. Viven snarled up at the male. Shouldering past trees she lead the pup back to the cave.

~Blaze~

Blaze snorted, narrowing his eyes at the female as seh snarled up at him. He rolled his eyes, and followed behind close. He let his claws shealth back in, Blaze sneered at the female from behind. But then shut up, and eyes wide as she snapped her fangs at his maw. Almost ripping it off, he gasped. Sinking back, then growling lightly before following once more. Makign sure he didn't say anythign he would regret.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Deciding they couldn't wait for Chan any longer Ice stood grabing meat and barking for them to fallow she moved back to Elanis den and gave her some meat as a peace offering before truning to go look. Soon enough she heard voices and stopped the pups, set meat down and walked into view. Even though she was way tinyer then the the two wolves Ice walked past them to Zeus, "You should be with your mother, Eanli is probly worried sick."She scoled him. Hunter soon grew tired of waiting for his mom and let a sharp bark out.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 pm

^^Viven^^

Viven dipped her head to the female. " Your welcome.." She turned away, snapping at the male nipping his muzzle, it drew blood. Viven growled, before walking away silently. Eyes flashing as wolves stared at her as she began to leave. She sneered, claws extending. Fangs pointing out of her maw.

~Blaze~

Blaze jumped as the female snapped a him, nipping his muzzle. He yelped, snarling at the female. HE growled, narrowing his eyes. Then he turned back towards the smaller fae. " Yes, you are welcome." He said before walking away the other way, past the fae.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Flora~
I leapt onto my mothers back as she shared the meat out, I practised howling, which soon turned into very loud howl-like singing.

Elani~
"one, two, three, four, five....six? where's Zeus?" I say, ignoring Flora's singing, then I see Zeus returning, and I sigh in relif before taking one last kiss of Brutus' lifeless lips "bye my baby..." I say before trotting up to Ice, Flora's singing growing louder.

Hunter~
"thankyou miss!" I say politly before trotting to mommy and whispering to her "That fae is really nice to me. Maybe she can tag along?"
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 pm

(I gotta go, don't go too far ahead without mee!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Ice nodded picking Zeus up and taking the newborn ho me to his mom before going back to her own pups. She started to walk and walk and walk till she was about 8 miles from their old home. She let the pups rest while she looked around for a home then by a two new born pup langht atream she saw some rocks bilt up perfectly over mud and started to dig there. It would take her at least two days alow to finish the den. After three hours there was a tunnle leading,kdown to a nursyer room. It was perfect but still needed work.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:35 pm

^^Viven^^

Viven stalked out of the clearing, her tailw as the last to disappear. She snorted, trotting through the forest. Up a hill and into her cave. She lied down, resting her ehad down upon her paws.

~Blaze~

Blaze snorted, crawling his way through the thickets. he grunted as he climbed up a mountain top, stopping at thte edge. he sat back on his hauches. Lifting his head to the sky, his lips parting from one another. A stady melody flowed out his maw like he was singing. His deep majestic voice rang through the night. Blaze called this, the 'Moonlight Howl'.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Chantell~

Eyes fluttering awake I yawned and whined, momentarily rising to my pads. "Gosh.. how long had I slept? "I mumbled under my breath silently. My tail twitched; as did my nose, almost simotaniously. (sp) It was an urge, a feeling, must. I had to see Ice.. I still loved her; of course. I just had been pissed. Throwing my head back-wards I pointed my nose towards the sun and howled.. calling for her and the rest of the pack.

Rain~
"Uhh.. I don't really know what to say. " I whined a bit uneasily staring straight a Rowley; looking into his eyes. With a sigh I shrugged my shoulders. " I.. er have to go. " I snarled suddenly turning rather raging. I had smelt new wolves and I just wasn't in the mood any more. I sprung away, it seemed to me that they were moving. "What the hell.? "I muttered silently as I quietly sped through the vegetation until I reached Elani's den. "Who were they??!? "I snarled, hackles raised ina rage along my spine. The sweet docile Rain was no more. Too much had happened.. Just too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Ice howled back him, but it had to be faint for she was for one under ground, two 8 miles away, and three tired. The pups joined in souding like pups at first but then changing into adult howls afterwards they barked happliy and joyful about their first howl before going umder ground to help their mom make the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:49 am

Elani~
I shook my head "some passers by..." I said quietly, walking past Rain with all my pups, I howled for Rowley to follow as I followed the scent of Rain to where she was digging, I helped her.

Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Chantell~

My ear's flickered, just barely hearing the soft howl at first.. I couldn't tell which direction that it was coming from. I then was taken aback hearing a choursing howl of the remaining pups. I knew exactly where to go now. I charged into a steady lope, leaping and hopping over small branches and logs that stood in my way. Before long I could see the faint outline of a new small den and yipped to them, wagging my tail. I then sped forward quickly and was soon at her side..

Rain~
"We will run them off tommorow if they are still here. " I said lowly, darkly even, my eyes not meeting hers before I zoomed past her and the pups, racing in the direction of Ice and the others..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Viven snarled as she heard the far say run them out. Viven would snap her neck like it was a twig. Shaking her head, she sunk into the shadows, rolling herself in mud, Viven hid in thebshadoss at the bace of the pack. She was unseen and her red/black fur ruffled, the sky turned a crimson red making her blend fairly more.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Ice, I stopped with a sigh and clasped breathing hard right before her mate came, she was eghusted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Rain~

My nose twitched, the faint smell of the intruding wolves wafted from the nearby trees. They could be civil and come inquire about joining them, or the whole pack could run them out.. or kill them. Whichever they chose for themselves. They had no right to be hunting, walking or just being here if they had no intentions of joining. She arrived nearly the same time as Chantell. She scrambled to Ice's side and lied down beside her whining and wagging her tail,licking her head while Chantell stood back watching..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Ice, I whined and licked her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:08 am

Elani~
I carried on digging alittle further until I laid down next to Ice and Rain with all the pups lying around me.
Mars~
A couple of days old and I was already rather taller than my siblings, I walked infront of Ice and smiled before lying down like an adult.
Brutus~
I steped up to Rain and crawled onto her back, playfully raising my rump and swinging it in the air, in the mood for play.

( Brutus~
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 17 Charlie%20Black%20Wolf%20Pup
[he looks just like his father])
(Aphrodite~
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 17 38060803-78bc-41a1-bd3e-f573fac07711)
(Mars~
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 17 Pups.7.2)
(Zeus~
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 17 ImageDetails?s_it=imageDetails&q=wolf+pup+runt&img=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F_8mWY7XArncc%2FTCNqvjL8III%2FAAAAAAAAAVQ%2FFtZrMz_0yOU%2Fs1600%2Fwolf-pup.jpg&v_t=sb_uk&host=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goodreads.com%2Ftopic%2Fshow%2F545239-wolf-charries&width=137&height=142&thumbUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages-partners-tbn.google.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcScbpje9HI71q_rgdIo_1YZHvEFeEHTT4HaugsIEeAtt83NFN3JhLRg2U5J%3A4.bp.blogspot.com%2F_8mWY7XArncc%2FTCNqvjL8III%2FAAAAAAAAAVQ%2FFtZrMz_0yOU%2Fs1600%2Fwolf-pup.jpg&b=image%3Fs_it%3Dtopsearchbox.imageDetails%26v_t%3Dsb_uk%26q%3Dwolf%2Bpup%2Brunt%26oreq%3D8a82d3e9e2624e17870a173f65a69a2f&imgHeight=619&imgWidth=600&imgTitle=Rank%3A+Pup&imgSize=46882&hostName=www.goodreads [BUT HE IS WHITE!])
( Flora~
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 17 SilverWolf)
(Hermes~
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 17 QRRED00Z)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17