Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 pm

"Hahhaa, do you think I will allow both of you to roam free? Nope..I shall let her go with her life. If you, stay here with me.." I cackled evilly..

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Ice, I walk to him acting flirty but I planed to atack him later when the was more varnable. I rubed up agenst him "Just let her go." My vioce wasvery convinsing And flirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Hades-

I watched her.. smirking. I could tell she was faking, and that she was just trying to trick me.. I wasn't stupid, ya know. But.. perhaps I would beat her at her own game.. play along ya know. Then make it MY game. "Well dearest.. you would have to stay with me forever and if you ever tried to escape.. I would hunt you down and kill you. " But also.. just to play along.. like I was falling into her web I let my tool slide from my sheath, it dangled in Rain's face.. just centimeter's from her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Ice, I couldn't help but to feel sorry for Rain who was probly grossed out right now. "Well allright but who would have a issue with a strong handsom male li
ke you?" I said walking to his den " you coming?" I asked waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Rain~

I cringed, trying to turn my head sideways. Being a virgin I was even more grossed out by this than the average female wolf.

Hades-

In one quick movement I grabbed Rain by the scruff of the neck, threw her in my den which was actually very large. I then raced forward, hitting my head on the ceiling as I ran in, rocks tumbled down after me, blocking the den entrance. The three of us.. were all trapped together. "Oops. " I smirked as I advanced on Ice, looming over her my cock hard and ready for action..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Ice now whimpered And let out a warning call to her pups telling to run And find their dad. "Your good your really good but I'm. Alpha female." I say And scramble out of under him, "And I will not put up with this!" She said And that was it she charged him, knocked him down And pined her foot on
his throat narling. I quickly howled for Chantell And bite ahold of our captaner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Hades~

I threw her off of me with great ease, yet again pinning her down. "Shall we do this the easy way.. or shall I kill you both?!? " I snapped..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Ice sighed And looked at him, "Easy" I only agreed for the sake of my pups. I stood up "Seams like all you forcers are black, Brutus was you are" I then got in pasition hopibg this time I wouldnte her pregnat.

Pups,
We run back yipping for dad screqming for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Chantell~

"What the fuck do they want.. they aren't even mine." I grumbled hearing their screams from a distance.

Hades~

Before mounting her my ears pricked forward at a familar name. "Brutus you say?" I mumbled.. I knew that name from somewhere. My mother always grumbled the name Brutus in curses when I was a pup. Brutus.. wait. AHHAAHA. "I know Brutus." I said in a rather softer voice..

Rain~

My hard shell had crumbled as I shivered in the corner, not even looking in the direction of the two. I wouldn't watch..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Rosseta-
I then yell for Uncle Leon was we called him "Uncle Leon Mom, Rain, And a.other wolf are in troble! The cave is calapsing" Qt that moment I realised there was nothing we could do if they where gone. No. One would come. I sit down And whimper for my siblings to come.

Ice,
"Oh yea he's a bastered like you." I said unable to keep it topigheter And start to cry. "He called me a horrible mother bit I was not even ready to have pups what would he exspect? He called me harsh stuff And ruined my chance to be mates with Leon who didn't even take merrsy on me. I thought my life was ruined but then Chantell came And we became mates but I fucked every thing up he doesn't care about me now I bet. He probly wouldn't care about what your about to do to me if he knew. I just want to be loved and respected. But no It'll never happen, I allways mess up me chance at love." I said unable to keep back the tears "Go ahead do it. Its all I'm good for, there is no true meaning for my life."

Last edited by wild one on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

-Bump-

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 am

Rowley~
Straight away I hear something like tumbling rocks from behind the tree line and hear a voice, staright away I rise to my pads and hover over the ground, pressing my ear to the rocks and listening I hear their voices, sielently I made a hole through the rocks and slid through, not even the females could see me, Straight away I leapt on the male and pinned him to the ground, pressing down as hard as I can against the males neck and cringing. But keeping his strength and my paws trembling and claws digging into the earth.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Hades~

I chortled at the male threw me against the ground. Did he really think that holding me down would stop me? Suddenly I threw him off of me, moments passed and my sharpened fangs were now slicing easily into his neck, until he had a bloody, gaping wound. "Try it again.. I'll make you my bitch. " I snapped, my maw then locking firmly on his ear and tearing away at it. My feet were pressed firmly on him, my claws ripping deep holes in his stomach. "Leave.. or I'll keeeell you now! " I roared..

Leon~

My ears pricked at pups crying and screaming. I quickly arose to my pads and raced in their direction.. "What is wrongg? " I asked..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:52 pm

"Leave him alome basterd!" I yelled and charged at Hades knoccking him down before barking at Rowley to leave while nudging him. "We don't need another dead pack member." She then turned to Hades, "leave him he's not worth it. " I was doing my damest to keep him alive at the moment.

Rosseta-
I was shocked he came and watched my frightened sister run and Barry her head in his chest" Some wolf, Rain, and our mom are im trouble the cave is collapsing! I barked and turned running nack to the cave, my siblings chasing after me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Hades~

I snorted, my muscles nearly bulging out of my skin, my teeth held nearly inches from his throat ready to slice it up even more if need be. "Female.. "I barked sharply. Looking to and refering to Ice. "Come along.. we leave this place, you are my mate now. " I snarled, my sharp teeth and darkened eyes not taking no for an answer. I slipped out through the small opening left by Rowley and waited for her also to emerge..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Ice-
I felt a aching for Chantell but licked Rowley and Rain's cheeks befor walking out feeling like a horrible leader. I couldn't keep it back any longer and let out a scream, "Chantell!" Before turning and obeadntly fallowing. At least he didn't call me worse stuff, yet. "I'm Ice." I whispered my name so he'd know it and hopefully call me by it. I walked hopping the best for my three pups. I hoped they would be warm and safe, protected. Then looking up at my new mate I wandered where we would live and if it would be nice, watm, cozy, and safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Hades~

"Hello.. I'm Hades.Ice... this can run pretty smoothly and we just might enjoy each other's company if you don't pull any shit." I said, staring straight at her. I led her for miles.. many many miles. We traveled through the deep, dark woods and over rough bumpy terrain. Soon we had arrived, it was small yet warm and cozy. A homey aura surrounded the location. "Welcome home.. " I said softly..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Ice,
I had to admit I did like his soft vioce when he used it, it must have been what provoked my next action as well. I rubed my head on his shoulder and looked around, "it's not to bad." I walk towards the den sniffing my new home and familerizeing myself with it. I rubed my back on a wall of tje den then went in and looked back, "So how old are you? I'm 2 and a half." Secretly I did have a yarning to have pups aging, and restart try to be a much better mom and have a males help, but I wanted that with Chan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Hades~

"I also." I said with a faint smirk on my lips. I nodded to her before turning away for a moment and digging at the base of a large tree truck, where dirt was a bit ruffled before. In no time I was dragging out a few deer thighs and other large, delicious smelling pieces of meat. "Help yourself.." I said softly before taking a small chuck out of a thigh and walking off a few feet to lie down and chew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 pm

I wakk over and grabed me a peice, starting to chew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 am

Rowley~
"sh-shi-shit..." I slurred, laid on the floor as my bottom jaw twitched, My eyes were staring at the ground, at nothing as my ear was torn off, next to me, it was haniging of by a piece of skin, but I couldn't feel anything atall, my body was numb as I breathed lightly in small movements, I looked up as Ice was laid out of the cave "I-Ice....." I said, my eyes slowly looking back at Rain, if she was there "Raaiiinnn..." I whispered.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Rain~

Finally able to gain my wits I shook my head, ruffling my fur. I yawn.. 'Yes Rowley?"I ask..

Hades~

Soon I was finished with my chunk and just stared at her,watching her chew that meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Ice,
I soon was done eating and looked to, who looked like was it was Brutus son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:04 am

Rowley~
"please could you help me up?" I asked quietly, scrabling on the floor trying to get back on my feet, I was in too much pain to get up on my own.
Elani~
Seeing Brutus on deaths doorstep I jumped to my feet and then pups watched in confusment as I gtathered the right medicines and herbs together before mashing up the ingredients. Once a fine pulp was in the bowl/rock I gave some to him and spread the rest on his wounds. I smiled and laid down again as Mars scrabled over my side.
Nameless~
I leaped over and smiled "You got a name for me yet daddy?" I blurted out, Until Mom hushed me down, my voice was still echoing all around the cave as I stood proudly, sticking my chest out and raising my head high.
All the other pups~
We rolled our eyes and laughed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Brutus~

Soon my breath turned raspy and short. My small dark brown eyes glazed over and my last breath left my body, deflating me. Before I was completely gone a few words slipped from my lips. " Love you, kill them.. " And I was gone. By them I meant Chantell and Ice's pack. Elani and Bider knew exactly what I meant.

Rain~
I crawled over to him and rose to my pads, ready for him to steady himself on me.

Hades~
"So.. " I trailed off. She could start a new life with me, have pups, live happily ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next