Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Ice, I turned and looked over at him. "yes?"I asked having a bad feeling. I moved closer to him and sat down, my mucles bulging out. My ony know weakness was males.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Hades~

"So love, what would you like to do? " I asked, my voice smooth and seductive; luring and mysterious even. I smirked as she moved her light figure closer to mine. I watched her, she was nervous and uneasy, my eyes narrowed and darkened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:44 pm

"Go back to Chantell, what esle would I want to do. But I know what you want." She said in a not very pleased tone. Ice, I stood up and sketched before walking up to him And whispering in is ear, "but pups arnt bad." I then walk pass him turned and sat slightly behinud him but barly she sat next to him thinking of her pups.

(Don't forget to reply to This is no red ridding hood tale)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:06 am

Rowley~
I grunted as I got up, using Rain's shoulder as a suport and licked Rain in a Brotherly way "thanks".
Elani~
I felt tears tug at my eyes, and I buried my head into his fur. I needed support, so I lifted up my head and howled for Leon.
Pups~
Hardly knowing dad, we all bent our heads in sadness and howled.
Nameless~
I joined the howl until my eyes started to grow wide with fury, I nuzzled him and growled, my muscles tightened and I looked in the direction of the pack "Don't worry dad....I will.....".
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:35 am

Hades~

" He doesn't love you anymore. You're just a piece of trash, waste to him. Worthless. " I spat circling her.

Rain~

" Mm hmm, "I said in a not so pleased tone. Rolling my eyes as I did so. I was mad at him, I was tired of living my days single.. it was as if I had nothing at all to live for. I heard a long, mournful howl echoed by several other howls in the distance. It was for Brutus. Brutus had always been my friend, he had been kind to me. So with that I jogged out of the small den, leaving Rowley until I was a good few yards away from him. I threw back my head and howled, celebrating Brutus's life and mourning in his death. "Goodbye, old friend. " I whispered, sitting back on my haunches, head low and ears bent backwards.

Leon~

I sighed, I heard Elani calling for me and had no choice, I guessed Rowley could take care of Ice. So I loped in the direction of Elani and stopped before her den, crinkling my nose up at the foul smell of the corpse already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:05 pm

(Leon was with Ice's pups, lol he simply left them.)

Ice,
I sat watching him, growling but whimpered as he toyed with my mind, "No" I said trying to think Chan loved me but it was to hard at the moment.

Brutus-
I howled with my siblings sounding like them at first but the, an adult wolf. When dpne I was amased, "My first adult howl!" I said tryimg not to sound to joyful.

Rosseta-
I started fallowimg him with Mt siblings behind us. Not saying anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Elani~
I looked up sielently at Leon "I need help. With my pups. Will you help me?" I asked, sniffling slightly.
Flora~
I look up at Leon "please..." I whimper.
Rowley~
After hearing the howl I immeadiatly ran to Elani, until I smelt the corpse I ignored the odur and lowered my head, letting out a long, beautiful/sad howl, that rang in all wolves ears as the pups all huddled around my sister.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Rain~

"Looks fine to me, "I grumbled angrily watching as he sprinted off. "Fuck off then. " I snarled, turning in the direction that the male had dragged Ice off towards and following their faint scent trail. It was rough terrain, I was barley even halfway there and my pads were already bleeding, thorns stuck in them. With a heavy sigh I collapsed to the ground, working on yanking the thick, sharp thorns from them. After I was done pulling the sharp objects from them I layed flat on the ground, not the will to rise.

Hades~

I threw my head back, laughing in her face. "Why do you think that he refuses to even come for you my dear?" I snarled.

Leon-

" I could.. "I said, trailing off a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Ice, I couldn't help but to whimper. I stood up head down looking at the ground, "Get it done with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:37 am

Rowley~
I had a bad feeling about Rain, I knew she was angry at me. But why....? I had forgot about Ice, and the male who took her, I took off but stopped, she probably wanted to have more pups anyway. Stuck with what to do, I went onto the cliff where most wolves found their mate and I howled for a female to come. And then I sat back on my haunches, eyes narrowed deep into the fog, until a large, muscular wolf emerged, I growled, it looked like a male...
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Rain~

I awoke, crying and whimpering in pain, my paws were quite sore. But I reluctantly rose to my pads and jogged on until I reached the forest outline of the place where I noticed Hades and Ice. I wagged my tail, she ws alright... but it seemed he was advancing upon her already. Suddenly I bounded out of the forest and threw my full force at the brute, "Run, Ice RUN." I screeched before, taking my skull ad bashing it against his, knocking hi out for a few hours. "Come on, let's go! "I whined before wheeling around and heading full speed back, not even minding the thorns and such as much as before. Soon a lonesome hwol echoed in my ears, it was Rowley calling; for a mate. I raced towards the sound, and emerged from the forest tail wagging. I was surprised and frightened to see another large male there. "Wha-What's going on? "I demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:42 am

Rowley~
Noticing the male come to her, there was a small female trotting after him, she was pretty hot "I called for a mate for me, then he showed up, and the littlen at the back followed...I think you suit him quite well....... you kinda-kinda seemed abit lonely, if you don't like him, then, just tell me..." I said, smiling at the younger female.
Warren~
I heard the howl, asking my sister to come forward from the border of the trees, So, I did with my sister following, My large body stiffened and I slowly walked along the ground, I was looking for a mate myself, and the female next to him looked quite attractive, I looked at the damanding female and glanced down at her "woah, calm down, I was just walking along the forest line with my sister."
Ellie~
I smiled and followed him.
Flora~
I smiled and bounced up to 'dad' "Thanks dad! I mean-yeah, dad...." I said to Leon happily, nuzzling his paw as mom smiled gently.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:40 am

(Too late to join? Haha, or is it just the three of you? Wink ))
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 pm

[ I wanna join... Or is is too late?? ^^ Sounds interesing(: ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:38 pm

( Wellllll Nichole, Dakota, what you think?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:42 pm

(I'm fine with it.. could make it a tad more interesting.. )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:22 pm

So is that a yes.....???????????
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:21 am

(yeah, I'm fine...makes the topic more lively and interesting!!! Very Happy )
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 am

(Alrighttyy, I'll make bio/bios in a minute. Thanks so muchh! ))
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 am

YAY! Making bios right now! Thank you soooo very much!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:48 am

Ice, I ran with Rain but slowed as she turned to answer a maTing call I smiled then coitied to head home. Once their I fallow my pups sents to Leon, Elani, and a bu NBC h of pups. There I.vc ee bider but say nothing to him as I gather up my other pups and push them home.

(Can we skip tjree Weeks? I want my pups to be older.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:19 am

Name~ Adiame
Gender~ Female
Age~ 1 year
Personality~ Young as she may be Adiame sure as hell ain't nieve. She has a "fuck you" type of attitude and refuses to take anyones' shit. More or less she is loose cannon, she could explode on you at any moment. Nay she be the swiftest nor strongest wolf. She is just herself and if anyone has a problem with her.. they're gone. She doesn't speak to often, she usually will just show her feelings such as anger and happiness in her body language; so you always will want to keep a close eye on her. She very rarely decides to open up to anyone and if she does.. brace yourself.
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 16 Sx183p
Name~ Azrael
Gender~ Male
Age~ 2
Personality~ He is rather dark-sided.. found most often lurking in the darkness of the vegetation. He is most active at night, hunting, traveling etc. He does respect others to some extent though, not too very much. Not enough to stop following, spying on them and just as some would say "stalking". He doesn't "stalk" other wolves because he plans on harming of raping them in the future, he just does it to figure their weaknesses. It's amazing how mcuh you can learn about someone.. just by watching them silently. Each one he follows he follows them from one day to several months. It depends on how much of a threat he senses this wolf to be. Because of his stalking others he happens to get into fights sometimes.. explaining the scars and slash marks on him.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/329/b/f/azrael_for_wrath_by_shyfall-d4ha332.png
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 am

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 16 9f6320b887d563baca5e6f6dcf53a6ee-d4lt246

~Viven~
*2 years of age*
^Female^
/Viven is an extremely dangerous wolf. She lives to kill. But still knows whats right. Shes gonna fight for whats right, today she is speaking her mind and if it kills her tonight. She will be ready to die. She has a horrible attitude, she refuses to take orders from anyone. Will most likely be temped to rip your heart out, she does not bold well with females, nor males. She is not kind at all. FIghting is in her blood, and she is a vicious and righteous female. She will take matters into her own paws, stands up for herself. She is not prissy, and doesnt take shit from anyone. Never backs down in a fight. She trusts no one. If she has problems with you, seh will say it to your face not behind your back. She feels no pain, nor love. Has a heart of pure steel, and is stone-cold to the bone. Her bones are like pure platnium with a righteous jolt to them../

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 16 Resting_in_a_drea_by_guardianswish-d4m9amp

~Blaze~
*4 years of age*
^Male^
/Blaze can be a bit of an uptight kind of male. He is protective and fearless. Brave and cunning. He is mysterious, so his personality is hard to figure out.. He lvoes to fight, trys his best not to snap out on others. His blood can boil to the point where if you make him mad, he will go on a killing rampage. He does not do well with stalkers, and forcers. He find them disgusting and harmful to others. Even though he could careless about others, he will still help; well sometimes. He likes bringing apin to some, he can make others minds go crazy. As well as erasing memories../
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 am

Mars~
I see more pups and I get up and follow them "are you Ice? I think I see your mate before. He over by a cave Iz think" I say, looking up at her with my head cocked to the side.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 pm

^^Viven^^

I will fight for whats right, today I'm speaking my mind and if it kill me. tonight. I will be ready to die.. Viven hid deep int eh shadows behind a buck. Her tail lashed out, eyes showing the whies in them. Her fangs flashed an eerie glistening white. Only with one quick slice from its throat with her claws extended the buck was dead. It was only a matter of seconds of a killing, and Viven had won. She leaned down shortly after scanning her kill for any diseases. Finding none, she torn at the soft neck. Ripping the wind pipe out. She placed pne paw on its back, gripping its back neck in her powerful jaws. She jerked her head up quickly, the back bone coming out instantly. She strew it to the side. Tearing into teh meat, only the carcass was left when she was done with her meal of the day.
Viven creeped along the edge of a mountain. As her paws stepped lightly on the edge, rocks breaking and tumbling down it. Viven grinned, looking over the ledge. If she wanted to she could easily jump off and land on her paws. she cocked ehr head to one side, shaking thoughts of her past away at a mating call sliced the silence of the night. Growling erupted from her throat, ears pinned tightly to her cranium. Eyes blazing with fury, she let a snarl out and stalked towards the sound. Her head held high, to her surprise she was much taller than any ordinany female..

~Blaze~

Silence stroke the night, his ears buzzing with striking silence. He snarled, eyes flashing from left to right. HE made his way up a raven, and through a tunnel. Where he came out the otherside, a beuatiful landscape awaiting to be found by himself. Blaze snorted, lifting his head up. His nose pointing tot he sky, he took in all the sences around him. He caught scent of males and females. Some loners, adn some in a pack. Blaze growled loudly, taking a step forward. He leaped over a log and flashed through the forest, dodging trees as he did so. Then his ears pricked to their points as he heard a mating call. Skidding to a silent halt, he extended his claws firmly. The sharp tips of his fangs hung out the edge of his maw. HE sniffed the air, a clean raft of fae and brute gathering around him. She sneered, shaking his head. Blaze followed closely, keeping his eye out for any attacks..

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next