Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+6
Dark**Light
Tayssi
themagus
Shadow-Walker
Harley
P r o m i s e r
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 am

I watched as Shadow walked off and fell asleep, and smiled. but then I trotted into the forest to be alone for a while, and I laid in moss. I thought of how Pelican has been lately, and I started to cry silently. I missed the Pelican that showed me affection, and love. I missed her beautiful yellow eyes that would lock to my emerald green, and her wonderful soul that would lay with me and stargaze every night. But she was pregnant, and I knew that faes can get less loving during pregnancy. But it felt like she was trying to avoid me, and I put my paw over my muzzl and continued crying softly. I remembered the first time Pelican and I, stargazed, and remembered her shoving my shoulder and asking me about my necklace. "What is with you and that necklace?" Pelican's voice ran through my head. I smiled to myself then it turned back in to depressing frown. "Why cant I have that Pelican back?" I asked myself. I sighed heavily, then trotted to a near by stream, and staed at my reflection. Suddenly, Pelican's reflection replaced mine, and my eyes widened. I looked away, and murmred to myself "Will I ever see the old Pelican again?". Of course I still loved Pelican with all my heart, but I missed the old Pelican. I sighed and trotted back to the pack. I entered the den, and felt another crystal clear tear escape my eye.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Harley Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:39 am

Nia awoke from her fitful sleep to hear the soft sound of somewolf crying. She winced as she rose to her feet, and limped from the den she lay in. "Durnal?" Nia whined, peeking into the den that he was in. "Durnal, what's wrong?" She didn't want to intrude, but the Alpha was crying, that meant something. With a soft sigh, Nia limped into the den, looking Durnal over carefully. She licked behind his ears a few times, and nuzzled his muzzle softly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Something startled me, but I calmed to see it was Nia. I wiped a tear away with my paw, and I sighed before saying anything. "I just miss the old Pelican. The Pelican that was always there with me, and not ignoring me." I said still crying. Looking over at my sleeping mate, I then sighed and dropped my head to look at my paws. "I realize Pelican is pregnant, but she has not shown me any affection or love for weeks. She called me a brute, like she doesn't even love me any more." I continued on. Just thinking of that made me tear up even more, and they fell down my cheeks again. "I know she loves me, but she doesn't show it anymore. Hopefully things will be different after my pups birth." I said with my green eyes still filled with tears.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Harley Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 pm

"Pregnancy makes faes a little weird. I was viscous for several days, never showing any emotion to any one. And now, so close to to birth, I feel so isolated, like the only thing i need to care about is my family." Nia nuzled hi, grooming his coat. "You chose a good mate. Do not fret, but she will be aggressive towards most when her pups are born. It is only natural.' Nia's lovely golden eyes searched his green ones. "If there was a herb for sadness I could cure you..." A sharp bolt of pain ran through her, and she collasped with a yelp, eyes closed in a pained grimace. It took her several moments, but she opened her eyes. She didn't stand, just lay there beside him, breathing heavy. "That bear really did some damage.."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 am

I sighed but smiled at her advice. "Thanks Nia... What would I do if you didn't speak to me?" I said looking at my paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:36 pm

"She would tell you when the time came." Nia yawned, resting her head on her paws. "Pelican may be moody, but she is reliable. Let her be..." A thought popped into Nia's head. "About Thorn... I-I don't know what to say. He wants to leave the pack because he does not want to take the path you took, but look at how well you are doing. He said, and I quote "I don't want my pride getting in the way. I'm vulnerable, and so is he. He just doesn't want to admit it..." The young fae said ,looking over at Durnal. "I heard you clawed him."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 pm

I slowly woke up and looked around seeing durnal and nia talking. I stood up and shook my ftp clean of dirt and walked over to them "is everything ok?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Nia's head snapped around, and her eyes rested on Shadow. She dipped her head in greeting. "Why did you leave the pack for so long? I mean, I have no room to talk, but I'm just curious."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 pm

I looked at nia when she asked where i had went. I let out a small sigh "i was trying to find a mate but no one showed." i let out another sigh "i wanted to know how it felt to have some one who loved you and how it felt to be a mother. I guess nether will happen though."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well you are a beautiful wolf. I'm sure if Thorn were older he might take you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:20 pm

I look over at nia "even if he were older i highly dought that." i give a small sigh and stood up walking off trying to see if i could find the old cabin.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:52 pm

I glanced over at Nia, and I smiled. "Your son would make a good Alpha, but I will not tolerate his disrespect. Especially if I am the alpha male around here." I replied. I sighed at her next words and opened my mouth to speak. "Yes I did claw him. But it was my bad side taking control of me." I admited to the white she-wolf.
I whirled my head around to see Shadow, and I stood up and gave her a nose on the shoulder. "Everything is fine Shadow. And don't worry, you are very willing to find a mate. You are a beautiful female. And... I am sorry for all the times I hurt your feelings." I said to Shadow. I glanced over at my sleeping mate and I sighed heavily, then rested my head on my paws. "Nia, I want to speak with your son. Do youmind getting him for me?" I asked politely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 pm

"He is very.... spirited. Thorn cares about his sisters, and didn't feel like this pack gave them what they deserved. But that is him speaking." She nodded, and sumonded thorn.

The young brute trotted up, and nuzzled his retreating mther. "Yes, Durnal?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm

I kept walking until the shadows of the forest enveloped my body. I stoped a mitte and looked around my silver eyes not catching anything out of the ordinary. I lowered my head towards the ground and only smelt old traces of humans that may be at least a few years old.. I kept walking until the sound of a rusted creaking door reached my ears. I walked to the cabin and walked in everything was the same i went into the bedroom and jumped up on the bed and curled up closing my eyes but not falling asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:23 pm

I looked at the young male and smiled, then sighed. "I just had a talk with your mother, and she told me you were very spirited, and you didn't think your sisters deserved to live here. And now that I know that I know that hurting you was uncalled for, I want to apologize. I'm sorry Thorn, I never meant to do anything awful as I did." I said to the younger brute. I looked at my paws and I sighed heavily once again before speaking. "And I should probably blame myself for hurting you. I was exactly like you when I was your age." I continued.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:23 pm

"Durnal, you don't need to apoligize. I am their brother, and I know they hate being confined and bossed around. I was doing what I thought was best. " Thorn sighed, turning his head away. "I do have a bit of a temper." He sucked in a deep breath, and lowered his tail. "I'm sorry." Thorn yawned, trying to cover his apology. He wasn't used to it, saying sorry..
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:34 pm

I sighed and then I lowered my head and nudged Thorn lightly on the shoulder. "And I know they don't like it but I bet they would rather have a pack to care for them instead of being a loner. I learned that the hard way, I decided to leave the remaining members of my pack to become a loner until I am old enough to become an Alpha. I became a loner at 14 months, with nobody to look after me. I learned to fight, hunt, cure, and heal myself and others as a pup." I explained to the white male.
My ears pricked up when he hid his 'I'm sorry' and I smiled, big. "And I accept your apologize. And I'm sorry for swatting you." I continued after he apologized.

When I heard a snap of a twig in the dense forest, I pricked up my ears and I stood up and stalked outside. I barked for everyone to get in the den, and out of the woods came a muscular and large brute. He was a red-brown wolf with light green eyes, and looked to be very strong. He was a couple inches smaller than me, but he would NOT back down. I tensed my muscles and snarled at his challenging behavior and position. He roared and leaped at me knocking me down with a snarl, and I sneered than raked my dagger like claws down his shoulder. When the brute yowled I kicked him off of me, and I leaped on my huge paws then leaped on him. I clawed at his face, then bit his flanks, ripping flesh from his muscular figure. He yelped but clawed my muzzle then got on his feet, and snarled feircely at me. He circled me and before the male knew it I turned on him again and I locked my jaws around his right hind leg. He yowled once again, and swatted me in the face. I let go of him and he jumped on me, knocking me to the ground once again, and he was about to lock his jaws around my neck, but I quickly reacted and swatted him in the eye. He leaped away rubbing his eye, and I clamped my jaws around his neck and held him to the ground.
He whined in defeat, and I let him go and I snarled at him. The brute started to bound off into the forest, and I howled with victory. I trotted into the den, before laying down beside Nia and Thorn, and licking my wound on my shoulder. "He put up a good fight." I snarled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 pm

When i heard the howl my head snaped up with my ears forward. I jumped down off the bed and made my way back to the pack. I walked over to where durnal and nia were. I looked over at durnal and saw his bloody shoulder "what happened?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:14 am

[[ Sorry for all the transfers, my mistake in locating the right forum ]]
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:57 am

I awoke the next morning, to a cloudy day and wind moving the trees beyond the den site, and everyone was sleeping. I stretched out my paws then stepped outside and shook my pelt wildly, to get rid of all dirt and twigs in my thick black coat. I trotted away silently trying my best not to wake the others, especially Thorn for we just made up so I don't want to disturb him.
I trotted up to the river and first took a drink, then jumped in, soaking myself with the flowing waterfall tumbling onto my back. I was now completely soaked and I stepped out of the water to dry, and after about 45 minutes my coat was completely dry. I shook my pelt and made it fluff, like an Alpha's fur coat would look. My pelt was now soft and shiny, and my necklace looked brand new so now all I had to do was brush my teeth.
I found a bone of a moose, and I chewed on it until I looked at my reflection in a puddle and smiled. My teeth were nice and clean and white.

I launched myself into the air and bounded off into the forest, heading for the nearby cliff sides about a mile away from the den. I skidded to a stop at the edge, and I stood in a German Shepherds position, and let the wind blow through my fur. I then sucked in a deep breath, and let out a beautiful and strong howl that echoed down the cliff and mountains. After I finished, I dashed back to the den and the sun was now beaming down on the earth. I smiled at the warmth of it and the den was now in my sight, and I trotted to it. But then I stopped and thinked twice. I decided to sharpen my claws on a rock. I found the biggest rock I could find and dragged my claws over it, and before I knew it they were intensively sharp. "I should do my teeth to. Just in case." I said to myself.
I grabbed the moose bone I found earlier and dragged my teeth across it, and soon my teeth were extremely sharp. I gracefully trotted back to the den and sat down, and closed my eyes.
Listening to the sounds in the forest, I whirled around and snarled, but calmed to see it was Thorn twitching in his sleep.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 am

Thorn lifted his head, wondering how he had possibly fallen asleep. He looked over to see Durnal, and nodded in head in greeting. His stomach growled, and Thorn stood. "I'm taking Mimic out to hunt. See what she can do."

They left pack boundries, running after a deer. Mimic's slim form stayed ahead of Thorn's thicker one, and she was gaining on the deer. He launched himself forward, sinking his teeth into the deer's leg. Nia must have had Mimic practice, because she delivered the killing bite the moment the deer hit the ground. "Very good." They each took a leg in their mouth, and set off for the pack.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:51 am

I watched as Thorn and Mimic disappeared into the distance and I looked at myself in another puddle. I still looked amazing, and like a true Alpha. I spotted Mimic and Thorn back with a fairly large deer, and I smiled. "Very well done you two. That will add on to our food pile, for another meal. We should have enough food for a week." I praised the 2 young wolves.
The sun glistened down on my black fur coat, that made it gleam in the light. I looked at my reflection in the puddle again, and I smiled, I STILL Looked great. But I needed more than my own opinion, so I glanced over at Thorn and Mimic. "How do I look?" I asked, hoping for a positive answer, and giving a grin showing all my teeth that have been brushed and now look nice and white.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Occ: not trying to sound rude but your making durnal sound like a narcissist. I woke up the next day and looked around hearing durnal talking to thorn and mimic when they brought in the deer. I let out a sigh as i stood up picking my pelt clean me any dirt, leaves, or twigs. I walking away to a small stream and lapped at the water until i was on longer thirsty. I walked back to the pack and sat down under a large shoe and watched what was going on around me.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:20 pm

OCC: Well EXCUSE Me. I don't even know what that means.

I looked over at Shadow and dipped my head in a greeting, then turned my attention to the forest around me. I looked down at my paws, then watched as a mouse ran by into a small hole, and returned to watching the woods.
Giving a heavy sigh, I stood up and trotted back to the cliffs to look over the world. I could still see the mountains where I was born, even though they were miles away I still thought back to when I was a pup. I had a flashback of my fathers last words, and I felt like I was about to cry. But I held back my tears and trotted to the stream for some water. When I got there, I lapped up some water then looked at my reflection, but suddenly my fathers reflection replaced mine. I widened my eyes and splashed the water away.
"Why cant I stop thinking about my father?" I asked myself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Saving Grace

The only sound that reached Grace's ear were her own footsteps. The peace and quiet soothed her, but it left a lingering sense of loneliness and isolation. a soft wind blew into her face, sending a cool chill down her spine. Liking her muzzle, Grace padded forward, trying to find any source of water. The sweet smell of berries filled her nose, but she ignored the temptation. Water was important now, not food. Walking a little more ways, a soft trickle could be heard. Perking her ears up, Grace retreated toward the sound, shortly finding a small stream, bending her head down to lap up some of the water. A cool sensation met her tongue, and her hunger was relieved almost instantly. In all this glory, Grace failed to notice a wolf come to the stream she was currently drinking from further down it. Not drawing attention to herself, Grace stood perfectly still, not making any noise. It seemed as the wolf did not notice Grace, as it soon retreated to where it came from. Letting out a heavy sigh, Grace's luck turned again. This time, a bigger wolf came. Closer to her. She watched the visitor for a moment, intrigued. She heard the wolf mumble something, and, in alarm that he might be talking to her, she stepped back. Noticing that the stranger actually wasn't speaking to her, it was too late. She had stepped on a stick, creating a loud snapping sound. Wincing, Grace turned her head to the other wolf, lowering it to show no threat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next