Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R.

2 posters

Go down

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R. Empty Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R.

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:40 am

(I think I'll keep his name to Kaylik. Leah sounds too close to Lika.)

As I sped ahead of my recent mate, I laughed as he tried to catch up. We have entered Lupine Falls, and it was beautiful. Just perfect. I was sniffing around the area when I found the most beautiful den I have ever seen in my life. Padding my way into it, I knew it was perfect to start a pack here.
"Hey Kaylik! I found a nice cave for us!" I called as he made his way over panting.
"Isn't it perfect?" I asked, before lapping up water from the pond and making a comfortable nest inside the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R. Empty Re: Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R.

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:04 am

(okay ^^)

Kaylik let out a happy howl as he sped after his mate. soon, the blueberry bushes melted away in a blur, and as he slowed, the sound of rushing water echoed in his ears and large oak trees surrounded him and Leah.

he followed a ways behind Leah, gazing around. as Leah inspected a small den between the roots of two huge oaks, Kay padded around. before them was a large clearing bordered by trees, it was higher up, so the beautiful falls could be seen between the trees. the dirt was soft beneath his paws, and lush grasses surrounded the clearing a trees. a smaller pond off of the falls' great pond lay near the little clearing. Kay turned to Leah, "i think this is it.." he muttered, standing still and watching the waterfall in the distance.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R. Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 am

Swishing my tail to the side before I padded out to give him a loving lick and nuzzle before saying, "I'm so glad we came here. I love you Kaylik." I said before, I surprisingly pinning him to the ground, and licking his face wildly.
Getting off of him, not knowing I was in heat, and me waving my tail only made it spread. Stepping towards my mate, I licked him before padding into the den, leaving my heat scent behind.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:30 am

"love you too, Leah.." Kay muttered, laughing as she pinned him and licked his face. her reached up and licked hers a few times, catching her spreading heat scent. he waited, laying on his back as he watched her walk to the den. he sniffed a few more times and then rolled to his feet, and followed after her.

"Leah.. uh," he began, and twitched his ears nervously. how was he supposed to ask her if he could mate with her? he didnt want to force her, but how would he ask..?
shaking his head, he sniffed a few more times, his member twitched impatiently.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R. Empty Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:37 am

Smiling up at him, I searched his amber eyes before saying, "Yes, Kaylik. I would love to mate." I said before he could ask, knowing his face. "But first we must find a nice place." I said, padding out of the den and finding a beautiful place for it.
"Here, is perfect." I said smiling at the spot, before nodding to him my permission.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 am

Kay sighed in relief. he followed her to the spot, the soft grass tickling his pawpads. he walked forward and licked the side of her muzzle, "if you want me to stop.. just say so. i wont do anything you don't want me to.i love you Leah." he muttered. quickly, he padded back to her hind. he gently leaned forward and licked around her entrance, her scent washing over his tongue. groaning softly, he gently mounted her. Kay's front paws secured around her middle as he gave the back of her head a few licks, still holding his aching member just outside her entrance. "your ready?" he asked, gazing down at her worriedly.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:54 am

(As much as I hate realistic, RP's like this, I don't have a choice.)

"I'm ready." I echoed, before it started. Kaylik started to thrust into me, and I moaned slightly but said nothing as he kept a fair pace. It was a good place to be mating, definitely but this was my 1st time actually mating.
He spilled into me (OMG that sounded weird.), and I moaned in pleasure. "Mmmm... Kaylik you can stop. Its finished." I said peacefully.
When he got off of me, I nuzzled him and licked his face before padding to the den to rest. It has been a long day, and I was very tired, plus it was pretty much nightfall when we got to the den.
Laying down I whispered, "Good night Kaylik." I whispered before falling asleep... In the morning, I awoke first but feeling slightly in pain. But it was in my stomach area, and I nosed my belly with my muzzle before realizing it. I was pregnant!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R. Empty Leann (Loner 4 Now)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 am

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R. Canis-lupus-lupaster

Leann ran quickly as she was chasing a bad jack rabbit. "I'm sorry, just you've gone to far...." She whispered when she was next to it and bit its neck once she stopped it, ending its life. Ears flat as she felt bad, she let go and sighed. After picking it up, she perked her ears when she felt that another wolf was around, or maybe a pack of wolves! Whimpering, she crouched down and quivered as she started crawling till she stopped. Seeing the shadow-covered eyes of stranger wolves, she whined. "P-please don't hurt me! Here, you can have it!!" She yelped. Throwing the dead rabbit to the pregnant female wolf after thinking it was a scary creature, she covered her eyes with her front paws, shaking for she didn't know what to expect and was scared out of her wits.

((I have popped in. <:3 And you'll expect Leann to be like this. She is just like Fluttershy. And by reading all of that, i think i might die blushing. 0.0 Eh, its life tho.))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 am

Tilting my head at the female who seemed very submissive, I padded over and said, "I'm sorry. I thought you were an intruder... My name is Leah. And your name is?" I asked, before yelping a bit at the kick from my stomach.
"Ow..." I whined, before turning my gaze back to the female and smiling. "Y-You look like you've been running for some time. How old are you?" I asked, with a swish of my tail.
But when I saw her still shaking, I nosed her and said, "Hey! I'm not gonna hurt you, God." I sneered. "Oh, I'm sorry. I've been so harsh towards wolves ever since... Nevermind. Come with me to my den, we'll talk then." I apologized, before leading her to my den.
"I'm 3 1/2, by the way." I said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R. Empty Leann (Loner 4 Now)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 am

"Oh, my, i am so sorry for sitting there for so long! I am just very, ya know.... Shy." She said as she walked behind the female wolf. "Oh, dear, where are my manners?? My name is Leann, pleased to meet you. I'm 2 years old and i'm at the age of having a mate of my own now, just not ready to mate yet. My breed come from Arabia so i'm really fast." She said and stopped, pawed her muzzle then followed Leah again. "Sorry about talking so much. I just don't meet very many wolves because of how i react to strangers...." She said to her. Turning around, she ran, grabbed the rabbit, and got back to her side once she saw her stomach. "Your going to have pups. You can have my fresh hunt, my speed can help me get plenty more." She said as her claws then clicked from the rocky flooring of the cave as she looked around it. Amazed, she looked at the vines and flowers at the edges and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Smiling at the wolf, I led her to my den before saying, "You are welcome to join my pack. My mates name is Kaylik, and we are looking for wolves to join. Yes, I'm pregnant. But I already have food at my den for myself." I said kindly as we entered my den. Sitting down, I knew my pups would be born sooner than a couple months, I could already feel a bulge.
Lowering my head for a rabbit, I ate wildly before looking up at the new fae. "You look very fit for a rank that needs speed. If you want, you could be a Warrior." I said before nosing my belly happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R. Empty Leann

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:23 am

"Maybe i could be a B- B- B-." Stops, having a hard time. "Beta?" She whispered, crouching down again. She was good for warrior, or hunter, but she never had been a Beta and wondered if she could do that role.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:46 am

Glancing ovr at Leann, and sighed before saying, "We are looking for stronger wolves as the Beta, but we can give you a shot at being a Warrior." I replied to hr quiet comment, before looking over at my mate, who I couldn't wait to tell the good news.
"Kaylik is going to b so happy when I tell him I'm pregnant." I said softly. "Leann... Don't think your in the pack yet. Because your not. You will need to speak to Kaylik first." I growled lightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 am

Leann gulped, her not being much of a fighter. "Warrior....?" She squeaked silently to herself. "Warrior is a fighting rank meaning i always have to....fight?" She whimpered, backing to a corner in the den. "Oh, no, no, no. I-i couldn't possibly fight another wolf. Its not in my nature." She said softly as she sit there, head low and ears back as she looked away, spotting a mouse on her paw. Smiling, she lightly and gently stroked it, not wanting to kill it or even hurt it but didn't want to scare it either. it squeaking a bit, she found a little nut and gave it to the mouse that scurried off after squeaking its thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 am

I watched her with the mouse in confusion before saying, "Your not the aggressive type are you kid- I mean Leann?" I asked, still confused. As I sat there, staring at the mouse wanting to kll it, I heard shaking from a bush. Out jumped a large brute, about 4 inches taller than I was.
Snarling, I got on my paws and stepped out of the cave with my hackles raised. The black brute leaped on me, and snarled in my face. Sneering at him, I raked my sharp claws down his flank and when he yowled, I slashed him in the face causing him to get off. I was maybe a female, but I was bigger than most faes and some brutes, and stronger.
Leaping at the brute, I landed on him pinning the male to the ground before wrapping my jaws around his neck and crushing his throat.
I dragged the body away, and returned to the cave and saying, "You will have to learn to be more aggressive one day. Its part of fighting for survival." I said as I picked up the mouse and bit down as it sqeaked.
"I mean, what if a brute attacks you? You will need to fight, if that happens like what happened to me with a brute who tried to... Nevermind." I said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 am

She was shaking, not because of the brute but because of the mouse being killed. Sighing, she leaned back and fell down on her back for she fainted. For not being the type to kill something innocent, she would just faint if she saw someone do it in front of her. groaning, she just wasn't getting up as she saw three mice scurrying in circles with X's for eyes. "Dead mice.... scurrying.... in circles........" She muttered as her head flopped to the side and a paw twitched.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 am

I sneered before saying, "Oh man up... One mouse wont hurt anybody!" I growled, before putting a mouse and rabbit by Kaylik's nest. "Cmon. You need to learn how to hunt with more aggression." I said, leading her outside...
We got to hunting grounds, and I spotted a buck near by before smirking and crouching to the ground. Springing up into the air, I landed on the male deer's back and it started prancing around. Giving it the killing bite, I pushed it to the ground with ease.
"Come join lunch, Leann! The pickings here are great!" I called, before feasting on the kill.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 am

Leann was about to faint till she perked her ears to see a bob cat. "Not...another...meany cat!" She barked as it was also aiming for that buck. It growled as it was about to take the food by force. Leaping with a spin, she landed in front of Leah and snarled. It growled and hit her in the face with its claws but when she stared vilely at it, it started running and she went after it and when she leaped up high again, she went into a wheel formation when she grabbed her tail and once falling, let go and snapped its neck. Carrying it back to Leah, she showed her the banged up bobcat as it struggled to fight. "Its a meany of a cat and i hate meanies." She growled and making the final bite, snapped its neck and dropped it and sat down. "If an animal takes it too far with being a meany, i hunt it. But if not, i help it. My momma taught me everything like how to hunt, fight, and other things. She was an alpha and i was the beta sense i was the only pup they had. The pack split up and i was lead off by the Beta Male but he found another girl and went for her. I didn't understand but now i do.Sure, my personality makes me a weak dog but its what makes me, me." She said and when she got up, she caught a meany of a rat and ate it. Looking to her, she found a tiny puddle and dunked her head in it to clean her wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Smiling in gratitude at Leann I soon said, "Thank you, Leann. I guess you can be a bit aggressive." I praised, before turning my head back to my kill. After my belly was full, I padded further into hunting grounds before spotting a mouth watering Cow Elk.
Crouching to the ground, I was soon only a few fox lengths away before springing up and digging my sharp claws into its back, for better grip. It whipped around wildly, before I sank my dagger teeth into its neck and brought it down.
"Cmon Leann. Lets get this back to the den." I said, before leading her back to our home.
When we got there, I was happy to see Kaylik awake, and I wagged my tail happily before saying, "Oh Kaylik! I'm so glad your awake." I said happily then added, "This is Leann. Leann, this is Kaylik. My mate." I introduced them to eachother.
But then, a pup from my belly kicked and made me yelp in pain, before nuzzling Kaylik and whispering, "I'm pregnant."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:07 pm

She smiled and smelled something delightful. Following the trail as she was running, she found a dead rabbit and grabbed it but it was the dead bobcat's snack. Returning to the den, she laid down and started eating, hoping the rabbit rests in peace. She looked to forest and sighed, wondering if there will ever be a mate for her to fall in love with and be we for the rest of her days.

Back to top Go down

Kaylik and Leah. PG-14 - R. Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:41 pm

I padded over to my prize elk, before lowering my head to eat. "This place is so much more beautiful than where I lived with my previous pack." I said happily, before continuing to dig into the elk...
It was nightfall, and I didn't feel like speaking to either Leann or Kaylik. I was much too tired, and I curled up beside my mate and put my tail over my nose and going to sleep... In the morning, I awoke first and stretched out my paws before yawning and padding over to the elk and eating more.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Leann was still asleep as she was covered in ivy vines, leaves, clovers and other greens of nature along with mice, squirrels, and chipmunks curled up around her. She opened her eyes when the animals took it all once they woke up after her and she yawned and giggled. Stretching, she found leftovers from her rabbit and finished it, enjoying the breakfast. Walking up to Leah, she smiled as she took a few nibbles of the neck, keeping her distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Smiling as she nibbled on the neck of my prize I said, "Good morning Leann." I greeted before noticing all of the animals in the den. Snarling, I chased them out of the cave with aggression and play. I looked over at my stomach, and smiled at the bulge that was starting and said, "Hello, my pups..." I said happily, before padding back into the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 pm

[center]
like i said in the message, alphawolf, i'm not interested in continuing this roleplay with you.

you can continue with it, i guess, but please do not have her baring Kaylik's pups, or have any mention of him. just pretend he never existed if you want to continue.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:48 am

Well its not gonna be any fun without you... So, no. I guess I don't really want to continue. I'll probably make another Wolf RP in Pine Forest if you want to join. Sorry for power-playing. Sad
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down