Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+6
Dark**Light
Tayssi
themagus
Shadow-Walker
Harley
P r o m i s e r
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Hearing a snap of a twig I whirled my head around, and noticed a she-wolf not far from where I was. I stood up at 5 feet tall and noticing her submissive position, I trotted towards her and sat down. "Its OK. I am not going to hurt you. I am Durnal, the Alpha Male of Storm Pack." I introduced. "And you are?". My red and black beaded necklace dangled around my neck, and I looked down at it then gave a heavy sigh of slight sadness. "Would you like to join my pack?" I asked trying to hide my sigh.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Saving Grace

For the answer on her name, Grace replied, "I am named Saving Grace, but most wolves call me Grace. I-It's nice to meet you." She raised her head, and sat down beside him. Getting a closer look at the he-wolf, she noticed he was a lot bigger than she thought. He stood at least two feet taller than her. trying not to be intimidated, Grace looked him straight in his eyes. When he asked her to be in his pack, eh answer, immediatly, was "Yes." Blushing, Grace couldn't believe she had just said that. She didn't even know this wolf! Oh well, she though, too late now.

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

"Alright. The den is not far away." I replied. Together we walked to the den, and I trotted to the food pile and grabbed a few fish for us to share. "Here you are Grace." I said as I put down the 2 fish for her. My black fur and emerald green eyes glistened in the sunlight, and as I laid down I watched the surroundings and listened to the movements that the forest made. I snapped my head up as I watched a cougar ran after a rabbit across the clearing, and I snarled in defense. I tensed my muscles, and my intensively muscular body twitched with fury.
The cougar glanced at Grace, and I snarled louder until it turned into a fierce roar. The cougar sprang up and tried to lung at me, but with a swift move, I dodged him and sank my teeth into its shoulders. It whirled around and clawed my face, and with a snarl I leaped onto its back, knocking it to the ground. I locked my jaws around the cats neck and took the killing bite.
The cougar was dead, and I had nasty scratches on my body. One on my face, and 2 on my shoulder. I ignored the pain and laid back down next to Grace. "Cougars are one of the predators that will dare to attack me." I explained.
But when I looked down at my chest, I saw my necklace wasn't there, and I gasped. But when I found it on the ground by the cougar I sighed in relief and picked it up, then slipped it on.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Following Durnal now, Grace took precaution. She was still a tiny bit worried about this wolf, but her spirits were lightened a bit when he offered her something to eat. Accepting the food, she gratefully ate the fish. Finishing the meal, she warily laid down near her new Alpha. A growl made her ears perk, and she turned her head, only for her gaze to be met by a cougar's gaze. Petrified, Grace saw a flash of black fur, then the cougar was on the ground. She heard Durnal talking to her, but couldn't make out his words. All she could do was say, "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:57 pm

I smiled at her 'Thank you' and opened my mouth to speak. "I deal with this kind of stuff very often. I am the Alpha and its my job to keep the pack safe." I replied along with a small nuzzle on her shoulder. Not a loving nuzzle but a very kind and friendly one. My stomach growled and I dug into my fish, and within a couple minutes, I was finished both.
Looking down at my necklace once again I sighed, and did my best to hold back tears. There was somewolf I missed very much, and that wolf was my father. I laid my head on my paws, but then the sizzling pain from my wounds bolted through my body. I got up and put cobwebs on my wounds to help them heal, then I laid next to Grace again.
"It is a pleasure to have you in my pack, Grace." I said out of nowhere.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Grace listened to Durnal with a very grateful look on her face. It's funny how your whole outlook of someone or on life can be changed in a matter of five minutes. She accepted his friendly nuzzle. Now, as she looked at the he-wolf, she saw that he was a very strong being, but something must be bothering him. In reality, she saw the huge wounds on his body. He rose, swallowed some cobwebs, and sat back down. "It is my pleasure, really," replied Grace, "but those cuts need more care than that." She stood up, sniffing the ground in search of a specific berry that was known to her to heal wounds quickly. After just a small bit of searching, she found what she was looking for, collecting some and walking back to where Durnal sat. "Do you wish me to treat them, or try yourself? You have to get these to a liquid state, preferably by chewing them, and put them on the wound. Really, it will help."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:18 pm

I smiled as she searched for something then returned with a few berries, but a tear still escaped my eye. But it was not pain, it was sadness. "T-Thanks. But I think I can do it." I said politely as I took the berries and chewed them.
I let the liquid run out onto my wounds, then I sighed as the sun started to set. I looked over at Pelican, who was sleeping in the den with a belly full of pups ready to be born...
The stars were now out and I stood up then walked to the cliff sides, only a couple minutes away from the den. The den was still in sight from the cliff sides, and laid down at the edge of the cliff with another crystal clear tear slide down my cheek. I gazed up at the stars and I found the biggest one, reminding me only about my father who died when I was so young.
"I miss you father." I said to myself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Grace watched him as he trotted off after cleaning his wounds. Deciding to stay to herself tonight, she found a little spot outside of the den that she could sleep on. Laying down, she curled up into a tight ball, resting her head and closing her eyes. She let the music of the owls and wind rustling in the tress be her lullaby.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Trotting back to the den, I found Grace asleep, and I sighed. But suddenly dark clouds rolled over the night sky, and heavy rain started. I nosed Grace, and when she awoke I spoke. "Get in the den... A storm is starting." I warned. I nudged her into the den, and I followed then I laid down next to my sleeping mate Pelican, and Grace on the other side of me.
I yawned then stretched out my paws, blinking a couple times before speaking. "How could a beautiful night turn into a storm like this?" I asked her. Suddenly a flash of lightening lit up the clouds and sky. I listened to the pounding rain hit the Earth's surface, like tiny bullets from the sky. I then remembered the day when I was with my friend Kira who had a crush on me until I left the pack after my abusive mother was murdered. The same kind of storm started on us, when we were little.
I then had a flashback of my father who was named Talon, also the Alpha before me was murdered before my very eyes when I was 9 months old. I snapped out of the flashback, and gasped quietly. But before my very eyes, was the spirit of my father, and my eyes widened. His white fur and green eyes, with a light blue glow around his body. But when I shook my head then opened my eyes, he was gone.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Thorns sisters had gathered around him, and he groomed each of them carefully. Nia was alseep in a den, whining now and then. "Mia, I realize you have a gift for herbs just as mother does, and are you planning on using it?" The smallest pup nodded, her bright golden eyes filled with intelligence. "Mimic, you are a stunning wolf and great hunter, and it would be difficult for you not to use that." It was true, Mimic was a lovely she wolf. Blue eyes, and a silky white coat made her difficult to ignore. "Thorn, you are going to be Alpha someday, right?" Mia yipped, tail wagging. "Yes, but not of this pack. Durnal is going to be around for a long time." He chuckled, nuzzling her ears gently. Thorn perked his ears as a new wolf joined, and sighed. Mimic nudged her siblings into a den, sensing the storm as well.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Mimic- RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 675638cefec80ed493dbcd6a07bd1771

Mia- RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Lone_puppy_by_darca-d4pp4sk

Thorn- RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Wolf_6_by_ma8201-d3fz6we
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I watched the 3 young wolves and lightly chuckled at Thorn's comment. "Thorn, you are very fit to become an Alpha one day. Just not now, and not of this pack. But you will make a good leader." I said with a smile, and I lightly groomed Thorn's face then gave Mia and Mimic a few licks here and a few licks there. And Thorn was right, Mimic was a stunning fae and I had to admit it.
"Your brother is right Mimic. You are a very beautiful young wolf. I'm sure if you were the same age as my brother, Blaze he would choose you. And you ARE A very good hunter, and you are strong for your age." I continued, with a lick behind her ear...
Lightening crackled, and in the mater of seconds the brother of the cougar I killed earlier was in sight and was sniffing its younger and weaker bro. This cougar was much more muscular than the other, and larger. My chops were still stained with the cougars blood, and the larger one smelt it and roared at me.
"Kids... Stay in the den." I demanded softly, as I stalked out of the den, but when I looked back I saw the worried and terrified faces on Mia and Mimic.
I crackled a snarl at the beast, and it hissed back at me. I lunged at him, trying to get a hold of his neck, but was dodged and a shot of pain went through my back leg.
With a swift move I swatted him in the eye, sending him to the ground and me lounging at him again. He dragged his dagger like claws down my shoulder, and I winced but fought back. I locked my bone crushing jaws around his neck and bashed him to the ground, pinning him. He roared and ripped flesh from my chest, but as he did so, I slid my claws across his neck and killed him.
I chucked the horrible tasting creature into the nearby pond, and gave a howl of victory.
Trotting back into the den, I laid back down next to Thorn, Mimic, and Mia. But suddenly my mothers spirit appeared and sneered with red growing eyes, and red glows around her body. "You weak and awful alpha. You are once again injured. All of these wolves are weak and pitiful, especially you and those 3 white ones you call Thorn, Mimic, and Mia." She said in an evil voice.
I stood up and snapped wildly at her. "You will NOT Talk about me nor these young wolves that way! They are not weak and neither am I!" I snapped back, and she gave a gloomy and evil laugh. "It is awful, how you are just like your father. You still wear that stupid necklace, and you still believe that your father was a good and kind Alpha." She sneered.
"Don't you DARE Talk about Father that way! He was a kind and strong Alpha, and it is good that I'm just like him!" I snapped as the spirit disappeared.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Mimic blushed beneath her fur, and lifted her nose to the air. "Blaze has already chosen."

They sat silently for a moment, and Thorn stood infront of Mia, snarling as Durnal fought. Mimic felt little to no fear, but her rage that such a creture would dare mess with a pack of wolves made her tremble. It happened quickly, and Mia perked her ears as she and her siblings were called weak by a spirit. With a small growl, the young fae trotted over to the alpha, licking his wound. "Welcome her in like a relative you do no favor. You fear her, and the trick to rid of fear is to welcome it, show it you are not afraid."

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:47 pm

I sighed, but it turned into a light growl. But I was showing no aggression. "I don't fear her... She just made my life hell when I was a pup, and if she were alive she would be dead in the matter of a couple minutes." I snarled. I then got up from where I laid down, and walked out into the rain. As Pelican once did, I showed no fear to this storm and stood there in the eye of it.
Sighing with flashbacks of all the times I walked through, and lived through storms like this. I sucked in a deep breath and it came out with a beautiful and strong howl up into the clouds, as if I'm trying to send a message to my father.
I gazed back at Thorn and the 2 smaller wolves then smiled. "Would you 3 like to join me?" I asked keeping my gaze on them. "My father once told me that if 2 or more wolves howl up into the sky to the spirits during a storm, it will bring good luck to them. So I guess its worth a shot." I continued.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 pm

"Durnal. Even if you do not think you fear her, deep down you do." Mia growled, wondering if the Alpha was to proud to admit it to a year old fae. Thorn nodded, nudging Mia and Mimic out into the storm, so they stood beside Durnal. Mimic looked over at Durnal, piercing blue eyes searching his. She lifted her muzzle to the air, her melodic howl ringing through the thunder. Mia's slightly higher pitched howl followd her sisters, and Thorn ended it.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:09 pm

I followed them and together, we sang to the spirits and all of us hoped it would bring good luck. As we sand blue and orange lights flickered in the sky, as our beautiful howl grew louder and stronger. When we all stopped I nudged Mia and Mimic to the den, and I turned my gaze to Thorn.
"Would you like to come to the cliff sides with me?" I asked the younger wolf.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Thorn nodded, and lowered his ears, wondering what they were doing. "Why are we going to the cliffs?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:51 pm

I smiled and sighed before speaking. "I thought maybe you might like to see something." I replied. Its not like I was going to hurt this wolf.
"Come on Thorn. You might like what you see." I continued. As we walked to the cliffs, I watched all tiny mammals scramble for shelter away from the storm.
When we got there I stopped at the edge and looked at the farest mountains that I could just barely see. "You see those far mountains way past the rest. Thats where I was born." I said to the young male who agreed to come with me here.
"And those trees on the farest side of them is where my father... Died." I continued.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 pm

I stayed sitting under the large pine tree being covered from the storm. I perked my ears forward and listened to the conversation going on. I layed my head back down on my says and let out a soft sigh before lifting it back up when mimic, thorn, mia, and durnal started to howl. I stood up and walked out after the howling was finished. I walked over to the stream and walked through it going into the woods to hunt.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 am

OOC~ I have no idea what to reply...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Thorn tilted his head, eyes curious. "We passed through there on our way here. Mia was terrified because something with green eyes kept looking at her, or so she said. Young wolf, big imagination."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 pm

I sighed as he spoke about Mia and what she saw. "Well it couldn't have been my father... He is long dead." I replied to his comment on Mia.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:37 pm

"Some ghosts stick around longer than others." Thorn laughed, nuzzling the ground. "You realize I will be leaving soon to start my own pack. And I am taking my mother and sisters with me."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 am

I sighed heavily and my ears laid back at his last comment. "I'm going to miss you, Nia and your sisters a lot. It wont... Be the same without you 4. But I would probably give Nia a choice to stay here or go with you. Blaze will be pretty upset to see her go." I replied sadly. And thats when I remembered a law my father made not long after Blaze was born. "My father said that a wolf must be 3 to start a pack. If it was me that made that law, then I would let it slide for you. But since my father made that law, I must follow the rules, and it goes for all wolves under the age of 3." I told the young brute.
Suddenly a blue glow started behind us, and I whirled around. I widened my eyes to see who it was... It was my fathers spirit. "F-Father?" I stammered. The spirit looked over at Thorn and smiled warmly. "You are very worthy to become an Alpha, but you are too young at the moment. Durnal will train you to become an Alpha. He had to be trained by me, and until he was old enough he also trained himself." The spirit said with deep and beautiful green eyes like mine. "Father. That is a great idea. I could train him,. if he feels up to it." I added in. And suddenly the spirit of my missed father disappeared, and was gone.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 pm

As i hunted the rain kept pouring soaking me and the ground. I lowered my head to the ground to try and pick up a scent but nothing came i let out a sigh lifted my head back up. I looked around for a bit and realized i wasnt in the pack territory anymore. I turned around to in the way i came before but i ended up further away from the pack. I sat down and lifted my head howling loudly hoping someone from the pack would come and help me get back.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next