Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+6
Dark**Light
Tayssi
themagus
Shadow-Walker
Harley
P r o m i s e r
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 40 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

(You are to! And I replied to!)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 40 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by → Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:27 am

Pelican heard Durnal, she let a rippling growl erupt. Steppping towarda him she gave him a glaee. " Durnal hush! I swear your like a pup! This is between Luicfer and Chakotay. Nakomi is his daughter, he is going to be the way he is no matter what." Pelican snapped out, fur bristling, yeah she loves Durnal but down grading her brother was the last thing anyone will ever do.

Lucifer snorted, " Your gonna have to prove to me." He said gently, though after hearing Durnal he let a roar out. " Durnal why would I hurt anyone? You need to chill!" He growled, stalking up to the alpha. His claws out in rage, canines baring. Yet, Pelican swatted her brother to thw ground roughly, " No.." She whispered to him. Knowing Lucifer could tear him from limb to limb
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:25 am

I was getting quite irritated with Pelican's harsh words. "Go ahead, call me what you want as if it doesn't matter. I don't care anymore." I snarled back at her, giving Pelican a hard glare. I looked at the older Alpha, and snarled, bunching up my muscles. If he wanted a fight, then its a fight he would get. I wasn't scared at him one bit. My emerald eyes blazed like fire when he snapped. "Chill? Chill? You are telling ME to chill when your snapping at Chakotay for trying to speak to you calmly!?" I growled, black pelt bristled and fangs bared, looking like huge thorns. Yes he could tear me limb from limb, but I could also hurt him badly, or possibly kill him. Though I would never, kill him, I WOULD give him a fight to never forget. "Tell me, you guys. Do I no longer matter to anyone? Is it my fault the haunting puphood I had still lives inside of me? I don't think so!" I snapped, letting the anger out. "I have literally had it with others blaming me for things that aren't even my fault! For an example, the predators in our last territory. Who was snapped at for it, and who snapped at me for it? You did Pelican... Its starting to get far more than hurtful. Its starting to turn into heart-breaking." I growled, sucking in a deep breath. "Maybe it is my fault. Maybe its my I'm kind of sensitive. Maybe its my fault my father died!" I said, running off to have some space. The next time Lucifer runs his big mouth to me, I'll swat it before biting down on it! I thought. But Pelican, I did love her more than anything, but she said hurtful things and they were very irritating. It reminded me of my mother yelling at me as a pup.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 am

Chakotay looked up at Lucifer. "And I will." His eyes followed Lucifer, and he groaned silently. "Durnal, Pelican said you are like a pup. I recall you saying the same thing to me, not to long ago, before the fire." Chakotay said, trying to stay calm. "Don't bring the way Lucifer speaks to me into this, Durnal. It's his daughter and he just got her back, do you think he is really all that anxious to do this right now?" His voice was raising, and even if he was a little bit smaller, he had a bigger mouth than Durnal. "What does your 'haunting' pup hood have to do with this?" When Durnal trotted away, Chakotay sighed. "Sorry..." He whispered to Lucifer.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 am

"Chakotay, you don't understand. My puphood lives inside of me, and it always will." I replied, green eyes glaring at nothing. "You don't even know what its like to have hurtful things said to you. I have lived with it for so long, Chakotay." I replied, before watching him trot off. How much I hated his big mouth, he was my pack member. And I would treat him like a member.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 am

Chakotay struggled to control his temper, and decided to ask Pelican about how she did it so easily. "I don't know what it's like? Tell me, Durnal, were you there, every moment of the three years I have been alive? Were you there when I was the omega of every pack I went to? This might not be your tragic puphood Durnal, but I have had plenty of mean things said to me!" He snapped.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:12 am

I looked at Chakotay and sighed. "That's not exactly what I meant Chakotay. I'm talking about, did you ever have a mate that would yell at you or call you some of the most hurtful things." I replied, trying not to snap. "Chakotay stop yelling at my father! He's in a bad mood and he deserves some space!" Dakota snarled, shooting Chakotay a glare. "Chakotay just please, leave my father alone." Dakota growled before baring his smaller fangs then curling up beside me.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:27 am

Chakotay tilted his head, narrowing his eyes. "She was being harsh because of what you said about her brother." He growled slightly, and glanced down at Dakota. "If he needed space, pup, then he shouldn't of intruded." Chakotay said softly, his gaze softening as he looked down at the pup. "Then he better stay out of this."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 am

Dakota growled at Chakotay. "Like you've never stuck your nose in something! Just leave my father alone so he can chill!" Dakota snapped harshly. "Dakota hush! Yes I need space, but Chakotay must not be spoken to like that." I growled at my son.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:38 am

"I've never stuck my nose in something that involves another's love life. And I don't like sticking my nose anywhere, for that matter." He muttered, looking over at Lucifer. Chakotay sighed, shaking his head.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 am

"I doubt that Chakotay! At least my father knows how to control his big mouth." Dakota growled. "Dakota! Hush now!" I barked. He whined, dipping his head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:43 am

"Durnal's big mouth got him into this mess, pup. I never wanted to join this pack, and the only reason I am still here is because of Nakomi. I deal with your father because I love her, and if she weren't here, well, neither would I." He growled, looking at Durnal. "You knew I was reluctant about joining. I avoided other wolves, because things like this happened."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:47 am

"At least my father is willing to stand up to you! You should be thankful, because he could just be dead!" Dakota snarled, trying to prove a point. "Dakota too far! You are grounded for the day!" I growled. "Yes, Dad." He whined.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 am

"I don't need him to stand up for me. I need to prove to Lucifer that I really love his daughter and won't hurt her, by myself." He growled. "No, Durnal, don't ground him. He's standing up for you."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 am

"No, Chakotay. He is disrespecting you." I replied. "Chakotay you should be thankful! He's only trying to treat you as if you were his brother as well!" Dakota barked. "Dakota to the den!" I barked. "Yes, Dad." He obeyed, scurrying off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 am

"And I am disrespecting you." He stated. Chakotay looked behind him. "Being a brother of mine is not a good thing."

-------

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=11652
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40