Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

+4
Cheradongirl95
Saviour
Dark**Light
P r o m i s e r
8 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) Empty Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:49 am

As the leader of Rainclan, I gracefully padded up to my Deputy and nodded him a greeting before saying a word. "Riverpelt, I would like you to be in charge while I go hunting. The Clan needs fresh kill." I ordered softly. Trotting out of the entrance of the camp I made my way to Fourtrees to hunt, and got a whiff of a rabbit near by. I crouched down and kept my weight in my haunches while I stalked the rather large rabbit, and I sprang into the air onto the rodent.
Before it had time to squeal I had gave it the killing bite... But thats when I heard a crack of a stick. And out jumped a huge tom only an inch smaller than I was with a pale tabby pelt, and brown eyes. He clawed at my back, which caused me to lung at him and barrel him over. It was Sunstar, the Riverclan leader. He hissed in fury and leaped at me, unsheathing his sharp claws, but I dodged his attack and sprang at the tabby warrior whom was 1 year older than I was.
Pinning him to the ground, I hissed in his face before sending him to his 4th life. "Listen closely Sunstar... I can send you onto your 5th life. But since I am not cruel, I will let you go. Now get out of my territory!" I hissed in his ear. He did as he was told and scrambled back to his own territory.
Picking up my prize rabbit, I padded back to camp with a few scratches on my shoulder and side. It stang like crazy, but I ignored the pain. I dropped my rabbit on the fresh-kill pile, then dismissed Riverpelt from my order.
I felt hungry, so I picked out a vole for one of the Elder's Whitetail. Then fed myself with a mouse. Then after I was done, I greeted Snowpelt then made my way to the den for a quick afternoon nap.

(Sorry I had to move it here guys. But themagus made me move it.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by Dark**Light Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:36 pm

~Riverpelt~
I nodded in respect as Ravanstar asked for me to be in charge.
"Of course Ravenstar. I will keep everything straight while you're gone." I said.
"You have left the clan in good hands Ravenstar." Oaktail said.
"Thank you Oaktail." I replied. I watched as Ravenstar padded out of the camp. I walked around the camp, head held high, as I examined how camp life was doing.
"Oh look, SECOND in comand thinks he's in charge." Sorreltail hissed.
"For your information, I am in charge." I said, flatly.
"Oh really." Sorreltail snarled. "Then why has Ravenstar not told any of us." she continued.
"Sorrelfur! He is Deputy! Don't talk to him like that!" Oaktail hissed.
"Thanks Oaktail. But I don't need any help" I said.
"Ego maniac!" Sorrelfur hissed.
"I'm going to go and bring you back a rabbit Sorrelfur. Hopefully you'll have calmed down by then." I said calmly.
I walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a fat rabbit and vole. I walked back to Oaktail and Sorrelfur and gently put down the food.
"Oaktail, I brought you a vole. I know you don't like birds or other stuff." I said.
"Hmph..." Sorrelfur said.
I smiled and walked away.
That should get Sorrelfur jealous. Well...maybe someday I'll get her to like me. I thought. I saw Ravenstar walk back in. I padded after him and said
"Everything was normal. Sorrelfur was rude...as usuall. So, basically everything is now in order. Would you like me to get a patrol going?" I figured it was time for the patrols. I was going to take Oaktail, Snowpelt, and maybe...just maybe Sorrelfur. Not likely though. I need to get her jealous. Then I will be nice to her and she'll realize I like her.I had the plan all ready in my head. Then I saw the sctratches..
"Are you okay? Do we need to get the medicine cat? Because if they get infected...." I drifted off.
"I'm going to get the medicine cat and her aprentice to look at this. You need to be careful with your lives." I said.
I bounded off toward the medicine cat den and told Snowpelt to wait and see if I was taking her on a patrol. I then stopped by Sorrelfur and without knowing it, aksed her to come on the patrol. Then I ran to the medicine cat, which happened to be Oaktail.
"Hey Oaktail, Ravenstar has a few scratches and is a bit banged up. Can you check on them? I want to be sure they don't get infected so he won't lose a life." I said.
"You can bring Spottedpaw. It'll be good practice." I continued.

Last edited by Dark**Light on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to fix grammar and name issues)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Padding over to Sorrelfur and the others, I greeted them all with nods of my head. But then I heard Sorrelfur's harsh tone. "Sorrelfur. I did put him in charge... I had to do some hunting. Respect your Deputy." I hissed softly. When Riverpelt mentioned my scratch marks, I smiled and spoke. "I am fine. And don't worry about my lives, I'm only on my 2nd." I replied friendly.
Watching as he brought Oaktail over to me, I lifted my massive head to face the tom who had a pawfull of webs. He put them on my wounds with good care, as Spottedpaw looked on. "Thanks Oaktail. I appreciate it, and for caring for my wounds you just earned yourself a nice juicy vole." I praised.
Padding over to a good vole I brought it back to the medicine cat, and dropped it at his paws. "Enjoy." I said before padding over to Snowpelt, and greeting her. "Afternoon Snowpelt." I greeted cheerfully. I saw her smile at me lovingly, though I had no idea she was in love with me. Sitting down, I let my aqua blue gaze rest on Riverpelt as he organized things.
"Riverpelt is a good Deputy." I said to the beautiful she-cat Snowpelt.

(Oh I almost forgot! Thanks for taking Snowpelt to play as. I appreciate it. Smile
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Whitetail~

A soft hiss of breath escaped the elder cat as she entered the area, her tail flicking behind her as though it had a mind of its own. Her dark amber eyes danced across the others, ensuring everyone was in attendance and well-cared for. With a small rolled of her eyes, Whitetail turned in a tight circle and lay down on the cool rock. Her ivory coat shivered in the breeze, and that unruly tail finally turned and tucked itself before her nose. Whitetail grunted softly at one of the youngsters, an unimpressed scowl flashing on her sharp features.

Spottedpaw~

A bubbling giggle pierced the air like music humming from a piano. Her dark brown eyes glimmered in a tone of jovial curiosity as she leapt into the air and batted at a passing butterfly. Another string of laughter echoed around her, it was a strange sound. Unlike most girls, it was brash and eratic. It was one of those laughs that made you laugh. Spottedpaw dashed forwards, trying to catch the insect, but her paw caught a creeper and she fell forwards. A small 'oomf' later and the kit was picking herself off the ground with a disgruntled look on her youthful face. Shaking out her coat, Spottedpaw padded over to Oaktail as he finished tending to Ravenstar. "Hullo," she giggled, diving down into the dirt and rolling onto her back. She slapped the air as though attacking an imaginary gnat or fly, a devious grin on her lips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:59 pm

"Don't you be getting into any trouble now." I called after the teenage kit, who was playing in my den. Getting up I checked on Spottedpaw. My jaw dropped when I saw water from the tiny stream that ran across my den, splashed everywhere. "Spottedpaw... Can you at least TRY to stay out of trouble." I scolded softly. Nudging the kit outside, I heard her threatening hiss which did not scare me...
It was now night time with a clear and starry sky, which reminded me of my past. It was completely fine until I turned 15 moons old, when my parents were killed and my previous clan was wiped out. I shook the thought away, when I saw Snowpelt next to me with Spottedpaw next to her. "Its a beautiful night." I said to Snowpelt. Watching as Spottedpaw got up and headed for the exit to the camp, I shot over to her and picked her up by the scruff of her neck. "Oh no you don't. Its night time, and I was attacked earlier today by Sunstar the Riverclan leader." I scolded.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:03 pm

[[ Spottedpaw didn't do all that... ? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:12 pm

LOL Sorry... I tend to forget about powerplaying. Sorry.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:14 pm

[[ Haha that's okay. ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Lets get to RPing. You do the honors.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm

[[ I'm not sure how to... No one really interacted with my charries ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Hello! I did.... LOL. Razz

Sighing as I watched all cats get ready to sleep, I got up and stargazed for a while. Flashbacks of my past happening, I sighed when the flashback of a Shadowclan patrol killing my parents. Opening my eyes to see small drops of water on the ground, I realized it was my tears...
In the morning at dawn, I awoke in my den and stretched out my paws, revealing my thorn sharp claws. Getting up, I saw Riverpelt already awake so I put him in charge while I went hunting.
Padding into the forest, I came to the Windclan border. Suddenly, out of nowhere jumped a large white tom who clinged on my back. But when the familiar scent hit me, I knew who it was. My friend Cougartail, from Windclan. "Cougartail! I thought I would never see you!" I said excitedly. The light brown tom looked at me with amber eyes and smiled warmly. "Well it has been a while since you came to see me, so I found you!" He replied.
I felt so happy until the Windclan leader, Skystar, a gray she-cat with green eyes jumped out and hissed. "Cougartail! Get back to camp, now! Or I will have your pelt removed!" She snarled harshly. "Is that any way to speak to one of your finest warriors?" I sneered.
Skystar whipped around and hissed at me. "Keep out of this you mouse-brain!" She hissed at me. After I won the battle of hisses and threats, I padded back to camp and dismissed Riverpelt from my order once again. Luckily, I made it home with a vole for the Clan, and picked out a magpie for myself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm

(Oaktail is a girl. She's Sorrelfur's sister)

~Riverpelt~
-last night-
I smiled at Snowpelt then went to sleep. A terrible nightmare shadowed over my wonderful dream.
-The dream-
Rain pitter-pattered on the ground. Forming small puddles of rainwater.
"It's an awful day today..." Sorrelfur hissed. Oaktail snarled then walked back into her dry medicine cat den. Sorelfur smiled when she saw me.
"What's got you in a happy mood?" I asked.
"You..." Sorrelfur replied happily. I was slightly taken aback.
"What?" I asked, forgeting we had become mates.
"Our kits will be born soon. Soon you and I will be the proud parents of the next generation..." Sorrelfur replied. The memories flooded back into my mind.
"Right." I replied, "You should go back into the nursery. We don't want you to get sick before the kits are born." I continued.
"Alright. See you soon, Riverpelt." Sorrelfur said as she walked back into the nursery.
'This really is an awful day....it's a wonder the river boundary hasn't flooded...' I thought. A small trickle of water rang an alarm bell in my mind.
"Ravenstar...we have to get all the cats out of the camp..." I said franticaly. "I think the river boundary has flooded...it will flood the camp if I am right..." I continued. (this is a dream. none of this really happened. So I dont think it's powerplaying...if it is then I will edit this part out) Ravenstar continued to eat his vole.
"Seriously Ravenstar! The clan is in danger!" I hissed. Ravenstar glared at me.
"Fine! Get the cats in the nursery out first. But before you do that, check to see if it's the river or the creek that flooded." Ravenstar said, calming down. "Take Oaktail and um....just take Snowpelt and Oaktail with you. Come back as soon as you know what has, or hasn't, flooded." Ravenstar continued. I called Oaktail and Snowpelt and the three of us raced out of the camp. The sound of rushing water alarmed us. We stopped and saw that water was flowing in a steady stream out of the River and the creek. It was flowing over the rocks and speeding up. I glanced at Snowpelt and she and Oaktail raced back to camp to get the queens and kits out of the nursery. I looked for the best way to escape the rushing water. There were a few rocks that were flat and leaded to high ground. I raced after Snowpelt and Oaktail. By the time I had gotten back to camp, Oaktail and Snowpelt were carrying kits and leading the queens out of the camp. I grabbed a few other kits, the lsat one that needed to be carried, and lead the way to higher ground. I was passed kits then placed them on the ground above the flooding waters. The queens made their way up to the higher ground. I leaped back down and waded through the water. Oaktail had stayed behind, but Snowpelt was at my side. We went back to camp and had the warriors help the elders get to higher ground. Snowpelt raced off with the others to show them the way. I went after the apprentices. By now, the area below the higher ground was almost to high to wade through. I carried the smaller aprentices and put them on the first climbing rock. Sorrelfur scrabbled down and helped me get the elders up.
"Sorrelfur! Get back up to the top. I can deal with this. Just go back up and get Snowpelt and Oaktail to come down. It's too dangerous for you!" I yowled over the rushing water. Only then did I realize she was going back for Ravenstar.
"Sorrelfur!" I yowled. She was almost swept away by the water but I grabbed the scruff of her neck and pulled her back up.
"Thanks.." Sorrelfur mewed.
"You're my mate....I couldn't let you get swept away like that..not without a fight..." I replied. I licked her head and she went back up to the top of the cliff/hill.
'I'll get Ravenstar...Sorrelfur, tell Snowpelt that she's in charge until I get back." I said. Sorrelfur nodded and waddled over to Snowpelt. I leaped into the water and swam back to the camp. Ravenstar was fighting the current and wading through the water.
"C'mon Ravenstar! I have come to help you!" I yowled. I grabbed Ravenstar by the scruff of the neck and pulled him along. I was fighting with all my strength. I got to the rocks and had enough strength to toss Ravenstar up. I scrabbled along the rocks, trying to pull myself up. My claws scratched against the rocks. I managed to hold my position, but I didn't have enough strength to pull myself back up. My strength was diminishing. I didn't know how much longer I could hold myself there before I had to let go. The force of the water became greater and greater. I heard a loud yowl for someone to grab me but then I fell under. I suddenly saw Starclan.
"Am I dead?" I asked.
"No...but you need to be told something..." A voice echoed. It was the past leader, Crowstar (idk...I just came up with a name...)
"Crowstar..." I mewed.
"Yes...it is I." Crowstar said.
"Am I dying?" I asked.
"No...but I must tell you a prophecy..." Crowstar said.
"Well then tell me..." I replied.
"Very well....

Solid will turn to Liquid
Water will replace Land
The river will run faster
Consuming where you stand..." Crowstar hissed.
"But what does it mean?" I asked.
"It means your camp will be---" Crowstar's voice bacame less powerful.
"I can't hear you! Speak louder!" I yowled. But it was no use. I was pulled above the water and Sorrelfur was there to greet me.

-The next day(today)-
"Hey....hey...HEY!!!!!!" Sorrelfur yowled.
"I'm up...I'm up..." I meowed.
"Ravenstar put you in charge until he gets back." Sorrelfur said.
"Um...okay..." I replied. I was still tired.
"You need to quit the talking in your sleep. I think Ravenstar thought you were awake when he told you that he left you in command..." Sorrelfur said.
"Oh...yeah....well. I had an interesting dream...or maybe nightmare. And you and Oaktail and Snowpelt were there..." I said, reacalling my dream. "And so was the rest of the clan. Crowstar was there...and you were my mate..." I said.
"Okay now you are definitely dreaming..." Sorrelfur hissed.
"Sorry...it was a wierd dream anyways....it gave me a prophecy...." I said.
"Spit it up then. Let's hear it." sorrelfur said.
"Umm...it was something like
Solid will turn to Liquid
Water will replace Land
The river will run faster
Consuming where you stand.." I said.
"Let's talk to Oaktail about this. Maybe we should wait until Ravenstar gets back." Sorrelfur said. Right when she said that Ravenstar walked in a relinquished me of my duty as temporary leader.
"Hey Ravenstar..." I said. "I need to talk to you and Oaktail about a dream I had..." I continued.
"I'll come too. Oaktail and I are twins and work best when we're together." Sorrelfur said. "I'll go get Oaktail." She continued. I smiled and then Snowpelt walked up to me.
"Seems like Sorrelfur is finally warming up to you." She said.
"Yeah...I had a strange dream that we became mates and she rescued me from dying.." I said.
"Hmm....maybe it means something." Snowpelt said, smiling. She walked off and grabbed a rabbit to eat. Sorrelfur returned with Oaktail at her side.
"Okay. let's talk dream now." Sorrelfur and Oaktail said, simultaniously. I smiled and then looked at Ravenstar to see if he would talk with us out here, in his den, or even at all.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Looking up at Oaktail, Snowpelt, Riverpelt, and Sorrelfur, I asked them what they needed. As I listened to Riverpelt's frightening dream, my heart felt dreadful, but I ignored it and spoke. "I do hope this is a dream Riverpelt. But only time will tell." I said to my Deputy, before dismissing them. Following them, I noticed Snowpelt give me a small glance before making her way to the Warriors den... -Night time-
I remembered the last Leader, Crowstar. He was a pure black Leader with amber eyes, and I was Deputy back then. I shook the thoughts away, as I padded towards the Warriors den and stopped in front of Snowpelt, and said, "Would you like to stargaze with me?" I asked, hoping for a yes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:25 pm

~Snowpelt~
I smiled and nodded at Ravenstar's request to stargaze. I padded up to him and sat beside him.
"So, do you think Riverpelt's dream means anything? I heard Oaktail, Sorrelfur, and him trying to deduce what it meant on their own. Oaktail thinks it might mean that the camp might flood. Or the teritory." I stopped talking and the n thought about it...
"Crowstar rarely ever enters anyone's dreams...even the medicine cat's dreams. This might be really important..." I continued. My face showed much worry.
"But it might just be a dream...we can only hope..." I said,stopping myself before I said anything else. I loked into the medicine cat's den and saw Oaktail hard at work. I then looked up at the stars and smiled.
"Hi mom...." I said, softly. I stared at one star in particular. It was my mom's star. I pushed my nose into Ravenstar's pelt, remembering my mom's horrid death from a shadowclan cat. Tears rolled down my cheeks and onto Ravenstar's pelt.
"I'm sorry..." I said as I noticed that I had gotten Ravenstar's pelt a bit wet.

~Oaktail~
"Oh dear...this is a very rare thing to happen....normally starclan communicates through us medicine cats....there must be something about this Riverpelt...." I said to myself.
"Spottedpaw! I need you to come out here. Sorry to wake you but this is very important..." I said as I poked Spottedpaw in her side. Sorrelfur woke up from her catnap in my den and then she walked out and went back to the warrior's den.
"Goodnight Oaktail. Thanks for waking me..." Sorrelfur hissed, sarcastically. She walked out and nuzzled Riverpelt.
"They are in love with each other...they just don't want to admit it..." I said. "Riverpelt's dream might be right about them being mates....they are perfect for each other..." I continued. The two cats walked back to the den, right past Ravenstar and Snowpelt. Riverpelt stopped and licked Sorrelfur on the head.
"See you tomorrow..." Riverpelt said.
"Okay.." Sorrelfur said, dreamily. Sorrelfur walked back into the warrior's den and Riverpelt took his spot below the high-rock.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Sighing before turning my gaze to Snowpelt, I said, "I think this prophesy may happen. But we can only hope it was just a dream." I replied, softly to the beautiful she-cat. As she cried in my pelt I rested my head on hers to comfort her, but when she apologized I smiled sweetly. "You don't need to be sorry... My parents were killed by Shadowclan as well. My fathers name was Leopard star, leader of Riverclan. A tabby with dark blue eyes, and my mother was named Nightpelt. A black and white she-cat with green eyes." I replied, remembering the tragic death of my parents and my clan not long after.
And thats when I felt fur laying against my side. It was Snowpelt leaning on me, and I smiled warmly before resting my head on her shoulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:48 pm

~Snowpelt~
I washed my face, wiping away the tears. Then I saw Riverpelt and Sorrelfur.
"Hey Ravenstar...look at Sorrelfur and Riverpelt...I wish that I could be like that with the tom I have a crush on..." I whispered. I saw the two soon-to-be-lovebirds and realized I wanted to be with Ravenstar.
"I really like you...you're my crush..." I said, suddenly. I stopped myself and then said
"I have to go...I'm really sorry. I understand if you want to be with some other, more beautiful cat..." I said. I ran off toward the warrior's den and leaped into my bed of moss. I curled up into a ball and curled my tail over my nose.

~Riverpelt~
I licked Sorrelfur on the head and then raced after her after I stepped below the highrock. I didn't bother to stay there. I wanted to be with Sorrelfur. I invited her to stay with me below the highrock. She nodded and then we both curled up beside eachother. This was how I wanted it to be. This night was perfect. I never wanted this night to end. I curled around Sorrelfur and felt her warmth.
"I love you...Sorrelfur..." I said softly. Apparently Sorrelfur had heard me because she smiled slightly and said
"I love you too Riverpelt." I smiled and licked her lovingly. We were curled up together, feeling eachother's warmth. I smiled once more, feeling the steady rise and fall of Sorrelfur's chest, before I fell asleep. No horrible dreams filled my head. The only dreams I had were about Sorrelfur and I leading a happy life together.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:03 pm

When she told me how she felt about me, I was shocked at first. And after she scrambled to the Warriors den, I knew I felt something for her to. I'll tell her in the morning, I thought to myself. Padding into my den, I laid in the soft dirt and drifted off into a deep sleep...
In the morning I awoke to quickly get off my butt and tell Snowpelt how I felt, but she was gone. But her scent was fresh, and it led right out of the camp and into the forest.
Following it, I came to Sunningrocks where I found Snowpelt a short distance away. She was being attacked by a Riverclan warrior, named Greynose. I was enraged by this, and without thinking I let out a furious hiss and bashed into the grey warrior.
I clawed the fairly large tom, and was kicked off by his hind paws. Yowling I leaped off but leaped right back at him, clawing his face. "Don't you EVER put your claws on one of my finest warriors again!" I snarled warningly.
The tabby turned and ran back to Riverclan territory, and I turned to face Snowpelt. "Are you alright?" I asked, but before she could answer I added, "I love you. I felt it right after you told me how you felt." I added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:28 pm

~Snowpelt~
I was yowling and hissing at the Riverclan warrior.
"Why are you even here!" I hissed, angrily. When Ravenstar said I was his finest warrior I was in shock.
"I thought Riverpelt was your finest warrior. If I was your finest warrior, then why did you appoint Riverpelt as Deputy?" I said. I was very happy when Ravenstar said he was in love with me.
"I...I...I-I didn't know that you felt that way about me..." I said. Then I realized that Sorrelfur and Riverpelt were falling in love. In a dream I had a long time ago, it said something about enemies falling in love and the river growing stronger with each heartbeat full of love.
"I should have told you this...I had a dream about enemies falling in love and the river growing stronger with each heartbeat of love.....that dream was about Riverpelt and Sorrelfur....the river is going to flood!" I hissed "It's going to flood sooner than we think. Riverpelt's dream wasn't just a prophecy....he was seeing part of the future. All of it might not be true...but when I heard him talk about them being mates and then the prophecy...I was rememnded of a dream I had dismissed years ago..." I continued. I raced back to camp and saw Riverpelt and Sorrelfur sharing a meal.
"Ravenstar...we can't let them fall in love. If they fall in love...the river will flood....the prophecy will be fullfilled. But if they don't fall in love...or aren't able to see eachother enough to fall in love...then the prophecy won't come true...and the river WON'T flood." I whispered. I walked up to Riverpelt and said
"Since when have you `and Sorrelfur been lovers? I thought you two hated eachother..." I laughed slightly and then looked at Ravenstar as if I was waiting for him to do something. I was hoping he would march up to Riverpelt and say something like 'Riverpelt! You're love for Sorrelfur has been distracting you from your duties as the Deputy of Rainclan. I say you cannot see Sorrelfur as a lover. I forbid you from it. You see her and I strip you from your title as clan Deputy....I'll appoint another deputy...like Snowpelt.' But I know that was impractical. But then Riverpelt said something that made me regret everything I had thought about.
"You know...Sorrelfur and I had been in love with eachother since we were both apprentices. This isn't a fake love because I have power, being the Deputy of Rainclan. This is real...Sorrelfur and I were too embarrassed to admit our love for eachother. It wasn't until I had the dream that I had the guts to tell her that I was in love with her. Sorrelfur said she was in love with me, too. Since that night...we have been together as long as we possibly can...I have been working Sorrelfur into all the free time that I have from being Deputy. We are truly meant to be together....kind of like how Ravenstar thinks of you." Riverpelt said.
"I know...we both know how we feel about eachother. I think we might become mates.." I said, softly.
"That's great!" Riverpelt meowed. I smiled and then sat down infront of Riverpelt and Sorrelfur, waiting for Ravenstar to see if he would come or not.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Smiling at Snowpelt I replied, "What I mean is... You are the finest female warrior. But thats not why I love you. I love you because you are beautiful, strong, caring, and comforting." I confessed. Following her back to camp, I padded over to Riverpelt and Snowpelt then said, "Riverpelt. I would like you to go hunting we need as much fresh kill possible. I want the others to stay here and guard camp, because Snowpelt here was just attacked by Riverclan." I ordered lightly. Then I turned my head to Snowpelt and gave her a loving lick on her cheek, then a nuzzle.
My Aqua blue eyes shone charmingly in the sunlight, and my muscles rippled under my huge figure. "Snowpelt... I want to have you as my mate. I need a she-cat in my life." I said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:21 am

Cmon you guys, reply. I'm bored out of my mind.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:05 pm

~Riverpelt~
I looked in shock as Ravenstar ordered me to go patrol the borders and get more fresh kill. I nodded and then looked at the fresh kill pile. It was more full than I had ever seen it. And warriors were coming in every hour with more fresh kill to add to the pile. Something was definitetly up....I looked at Sorrelpaw and then back to Ravenstar.
"Wait...If I am getting fresh-kill then can I take a patrol woth me? We would have a better chance of chasing off a foreign warrior if we were in a group as opposed just me. Plus, we would bring back more fresh kill. I would plan on taking Snowpelt, definitely Snowpelt since she's your finest warrior." I hissed. "I heard you defending her....you said she was your finest warrior....but you know....I dont care. I need to be a smart and respectful deputy. I respect your choices, Ravenstar. I'll bring a patrol with me. Snowpelt, c'mon. Sorrelfur, you're one of the best hunters. While we're on this patrol, we cant ac like we are in any relationship. It'll be just like before when we were arguing...just minus the arguing." I said, calming down. I apologized to Snowpelt and Ravenstar and then walked out of the camp. Oaktail raced after us and said
"Can Spottedpaw and I come on your patrol? We need some more herbs. Our stocks are getting low." I nodded and Oaktail raced back into her den to get Spottedpaw. Then she came out and walked behind Snowpelt, Sorrelfur, and I.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Sneering at Riverpelt I flicked him a warning of my tail. "I said shes ONE of my finest Warriors, Riverpelt." I hissed back, not harshly but warningly. As I watched the 5 cats exit the camp, and I sighed with a bit of desperation. I wanted to be with Snowpelt, and the other cats but I had to stay and guard camp.
Padding up to the fresh kill pile with my muscles rippling, I chose a mouse and ate happily until all that was left were bones...
About an hour later the patrol was back with a good amount of fresh kill, and I smiled happily. "Well done, all of you. And Riverpelt, I thank you for agreeing to my order. You deserve a long rest and a nice vole." I praised. Picking up a mouse, I brought it to the Elder's den, then brought Snowpelt a plump mouse to eat.
"There you are Snowpelt. I hope you like it." I said before giving her a lick on the cheek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Whitetail~

A sneeze shook the white furred cat to wake, and she reluctantly pulled herself off the dusty ground. Whitetail shook her coat out and glanced about her.

SpottedPaw~

A sort of grunt came from her maw as she turned and bounded off yet another flying insect. This time snatching it up in her paws and rolling onto her back as though wrestling with it.

[[ I'm sorry, I just really don't know what to say.... ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Cmon Dark**Light... Me getting boredz.

Well it was night-time, and all of the cats were getting ready to sleep. I was tired to since I had a long day, and I needed some rest, so I laid down in my den and fell into a deep sleep.

Dream

As I padded through the forest, I came to a sudden stop, to see a familiar face in the bushes. An orange tabby face, with menacing green eyes. "F-Firestar?" I stammered in shock.
The great leader walked out of the bushes and stood at my side. "Beware the love of 2 Warriors... Or Solid will turn to Liquid, Water will replace the land, The river will run faster, Consuming where you stand..." Firestar's voice echoed in my ear.
Awaking in shock, I leaped on my paws still panting before realizing it was a dream, but was still in shock. "Snowpelt was right... I must talk to Riverpelt and Snowpelt about this!" I said to myself before padding out of the Leader's den and to the Warriors den.
Waking up Snowpelt and Riverpelt, I led them outside before telling them what I dreamed about. "Snowpelt. I had a dream about Firestar telling me the same words that Crowstar did in Riverpelt's dream. But Firestar also told me to beware the love of 2 warriors." I explained.
"You were right Snowpelt... We cant have Riverpelt and Sorrelfur fall in love. It will terrorize the clan with a flood." I continued before giving Snowpelt a gentle lick on her muzzle.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Wintersong rested on the ground trying to soak up the sun.She rolled over warming her other side.
PetalEar mewed to herself "wheres an apprentice when you need one?!"WinterSong opened her eyes slowly "what is it PetalEar?"she mewed half heartedly."Ive got ticks all over me!"She still wasnt used to Elder life as she had recently be enducted to the elders den.Wintersong sighed and sat up."Ill see if Spottedpaw will take care of that!"She dragged herself to her paws and padded over to the apprentice den.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next