Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

+4
Cheradongirl95
Saviour
Dark**Light
P r o m i s e r
8 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 14 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:17 am

My ears laced back, and my eyes narrowed. "LeopardStar happens to be my father! And how would you feel if I told you, that your parents are with StarClan. They don't live... They are our warrior Ancestors, that you should care about. Because one day, we could be one of them!" I said, mostly calm.
But when he walked off, I sighed then padded to my den to rest. And soon I fell into a deep sleep.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 14 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by Lavender Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Briarpaw stuck her head out of the apprentice's den hearing Dustpaw and Ravenstar, her ears pricked to the sound of their quarreling. She gaped in shock as Dustpaw spoke to their leader. How could he? Ravenstar was the leader, he was just an apprentice! Also disrespecting Starclan like that! She shook her head and waited until her mentor was back in his den before bounding after her den-mate into the forest. "Dustpaw! Wait up!" She whispered as loudly as she could, she didn't want to alert the camp and get in trouble for sneaking out on her second day of being an apprentice, her mother would be so angry!
Lavender
Lavender
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 pm

I heard BriarPaw pad out of Camp, and my eyes narrowed. Going after her, I stepped behind her. "He wont have to wait. Because you are both coming back to camp, right now!" I meowed, and looked BriarPaw in the eyes. "Come." I said, and took both of them to Camp.
"DustPaw. You will be punished for not only disrespecting my beliefs. But for disobeying me... You will not be allowed to go anywhere out of camp for the a day." I scolded, and sent him to the Apprentices den. "As for you, BriarPaw. You will not be allowed to go anywhere out of camp until Afternoon tomorrow." I meowed, then sent her to the Apprentices den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Eh, Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Come on Lavender, I'm bored. Sad
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:30 pm

( I wanted to wait for Blackberry to reply as well, and please do not post on other topics OOC, thank you!)

Briarpaw lowered her head, Oh no. They were caught! She looked over at Dustpaw and just sighed, she couldn't blame him, she was the one who followed him out of camp! She looked up at Ravenstar, tail drooping. "Yes Ravenstar" she mumbled before turning and padding into the apprentice's den after Dustpaw.
Lavender
Lavender
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:43 pm

"Just don't do it again alright. But I'll tell you what... We can train tomorrow, but your not allowed anywhere without a Warrior tomorrow." I meowed, then licked her head lightly. "Goodnight BriarPaw." I whispered, then padded off to my den and fell asleep.
In the morning, I awoke first and stretched my paws, my claws unsgeathing as I stretched them. Padding out of the den, I made my way to the Fresh-Kill Pile and picked out a squirrel for me, and a mouse for BriarPaw.
Slipping into the Apprentices den, I nudged BriarPaw with my forepaw and smiled. "Morning. Here's a mouse, before we train." I meowed, my tail lashing side to side.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Uh, Bump Lavender?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Dustpaw narrowed his eyes as he lay down in his nest. How dare he get in trouble for just voicing his opinion? He fell asleep in his nest, annoyed. When he woke up, he saw Ravenstar. Letting out an annoyed snort he stalked out of the den without even a glance at him.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:55 pm

"Oh, DustPaw. I left you a magpie by your nest if your hungry." I meowed to the stubborn Apprentice, and continued to eat my vole. DustPaw may be a talented young cat, but he had little respect for others beliefs in StarClan.
"DustPaw. Would you like to train with BriarPaw and I today?" I asked him, my whiskers twitching.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Briarpaw also awoke next to Dustpaw and looked at him, her tail twitching. He shouldn't be so rude! But before she could say anything Ravenstar walked in with a mouse, and dropped it at her feet, Dustpaw bounded out of the den and Briarpaw just sighed, and looked up at her mentor. "Thank you" she meowed before devouring it in quick hungry gulps.

-------

Softfur stretched out in the morning sun, and sat in front of the warriors den, she still hadn't gotten quite use to being back on warrior duties, but her clan mates were very understanding, so it wasn't bad. She heard of Briarpaw sneaking out of camp, but knew that Ravenstar had already given her a punishment so she said nothing on the matter, she started to lick her paws clean waiting to be told whether or not to go on a hunting, or border patrol.
Lavender
Lavender
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:00 pm

"C'mon BriarPaw. Lets go see your mother." I meowed, and lead her towards SoftFur. "Morning SoftFur. Would you like to come with me and BriarPaw to hunt. I'm sure BriarPaw will catch something if she knows the right body movements." I said cheerfully, my muscles rippled under my black pelt.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Dustpaw snorted to himself. Hunt? With those two? He'd rather tend to the elders! He ignored Ravenstar's offer and ate a small vole. He groomed himself carefully before heading to the dirtplace. Instead of making dirt, he stepped over the piles and instead snuck out of the tunnel in the back and into the forest.

(Sorry for not replying xD)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Briarpaw looked over her shoulder one last time to the apprentice's den before bounding after Ravenstar. "Okay!" she meowed and ran over to her mother purring loudly. Softfur bent her head over and licked Briarpaw on the head before bowing her head to Ravenstar. "Morning Ravenstar!" she meowed her blue eyes glinted in the morning sunshine. She nodded her head, "of course! I'd love to come hunting with you two" She meowed standing up as Briarpaw gave an excited mewl.
Lavender
Lavender
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Dustpaw padded over to the training hollow and found a nice place to sit. He just sat there and stared straight forward, not directly at anything. 'Stupid StarClan,' he said to himself. You're not real. He narrowed his eyes as he remembered Ravenstar's words. Growling, he shook his head roughly. Ignore him! He's just trying to fill your head with lies.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:27 pm

"Alright then! Lets go!" I meowed, and lead them out of camp and into the forest. But a young cat caught my eye, and I hissed with fury. "DustPaw! Get back to camp right now! That's at order!" I snarled angrily, though I never wanted to be so harsh.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Dustpaw's head snapped up and he looked up to see Ravenstar, Softfur, and Briarpaw. He snorted, getting to his paws. "Fine then," he hissed, a gleam of anger and a small bit of hatred in his eye. Claws unsheathed, he stalked back to camp, head low and grumbling curses underneath his breath.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:31 pm

"Don't get angry with me, DustPaw! You are the mouse-brain that cant respect my beliefs!" I hissed, and watched him go back to camp. "SoftFur... Maybe you should go back to camp, and keep an eye on him. He's a real stubborn one." I meowed quietly in SoftFur's ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Briarpaw saw Dustpaw sitting at the training hollow. Oh no... She thought to herself and flinched as Ravenstar snapped angrily at Dustpaw. Softfur also looked quite surprised as Ravenstar rarely got angry. Briarpaw couldn't help but feel a little bit bad for Dustpaw. She turned to her mentor and crouched down slightly. "Umm, Ravenstar I don't feel well, can I go back to camp and see the medicine cat? You can keep going with your patrol, maybe if I feel better we can go around sundown" she meowed before bounding after Dustpaw. Softfur glanced after her daughter and rested her tail on Ravenstar's flank. "He'll learn someday," she meowed gently. "we should at least bring something back for the clan" she meowed before padding a couple of steps forward and looking over her shoulder to her leader.
Lavender
Lavender
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:41 pm

"Alright, BriarPaw. I hope you feel better." I meowed, and I smiled at my Apprentice. Looking over at SoftFur, I pressed my nose to her muzzle and smiled my aqua gaze searching her sky blue eyes. "Alright.. Lets go." I aggred, and padded beside her further into the forest.
Soon after we were in the open, I heard wings flutter. Down swooped a falcon, and I immediately dodged it before leaping and sinking my teeth into its neck. As I came down with the large bird, I landed on my paws with the falcon in my jaws. "Thats enough bird to feed a Queen and 3 kits!" I meowed, happy with my prize catch.
"Should we hunt some more? Or do we have enough?" I asked, looking at the falcon.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:15 pm

BUMP?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Dustpaw was heading towards camp, but he had an idea. Instead of going to camp, he turned and went to the Gathering place. Ears pricked, he carefully went around the hunting and training places and rushed to the Gathering place. Maybe I'll leave RainClan while I'm at it, he thought bitterly.

Last edited by Blackberry on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:28 pm

(Um, this is RAINCLAN. :/)

I heard pawsteps, and looked at the Gathering Place also known as Fourtree's. DustPaw. Padding over, I stepped behind him and grabbed DustPaw by the scruff, a clump of his fur in my jaws.
"SoftFur. Take my kill back to the camp... I need to talk with him." I said and padded to camp, and into my den. "DustPaw, you leave me no choice. You have disobeyed me in less than 2 days, and I'm sick of it!" I hissed, trying not to get mad. "You will be punished... For the next 3 days you will sleep in the Nursery, and if you are going anywhere, its with a Warrior. And you can start by behaving before things get real bad." I meowed, getting a bit mad at DustPaw.
'How could one Apprentice disobey one Leader in less than two days?!' I thought to myself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:37 pm

(Sorry, used to roleplaying with ThunderClan xP)

Dustpaw gasped as teeth clamped around his scruff. He grunted as he felt some fur rip away, and felt some blood dribble down the back of his neck. He tried to get away, but he was carried to camp. Dustpaw glared at Ravenstar he was chewed out. "You know what?" he hissed. "I hate it here! And I hate you! Punish me if you wish, but it won't make me behave!" He spun around and raced to the apprentice den.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:47 pm

"If you cant respect your Leader than your far more than mouse-brained! You are an apprentice, and I'm a Leader! Start showing some respect, or I'll show you how much the word 'Hate' could ever mean!" I snarled angrily at the Apprentice, before stalking off.
When I realized what I had just said, tears formed in my eyes as rain started to fall. Dashing out of camp, I raced to Fourtree's and let my tears fall down my cheeks...... -Nighttime- I was still at Fourtree's when I realized it was Nightfall, and I padded back to camp with my falcon I left.
Slipping into camp, I dropped the enormous bird onto the Fresh Kill Pile before sitting outside instead of going into my den. Intead I looked at my reflection in a puddle, as tears still streamed down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next