Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

+4
Cheradongirl95
Saviour
Dark**Light
P r o m i s e r
8 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 8 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:04 pm

I smiled at Brokenclaw, as she helped chase off the Warrior. Touching my nose to her flank, I felt so safe at the moment. So loved. And so un-empty. "We should get back to the camp." I said before taking her to camp. We hunted together on the way, and we both ended up coming with 3 mice, and 2 magpies.
Choosing a magpie, I laid next to Brokenclaw. She was a good friend, but I was positive I wasn't falling for her. The blood on my paw from Tigerstar and Scourge's pelts were still there, and I narrowed my eyes. "Scourge killed Petalfur... Then I killed both Tigerstar and Scourge." I meowed to Brokenclaw.
"Hey, I was wondering. Do you want a new Warrior name, since you came from another clan?" I asked, my ears twitching.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 8 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 pm

BrokenClaw feasted with him,her eyes set on his gaze as she purred. Her ears flickered as she heard him talk about a fight. She heard,death. "Don't worry..it's alright. I've dealt with death.. Especially loved ones more than often." She mewed. Her head lifted. "Um,no thanks. I love my name,I deserve it anyway."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm

"Alright. If you like your name, I will not change it." I replied, my gaze locked to hers. I felt like crying right then and there, but instead I just pushed my muzzle to her flank for comfort. "I just miss her, Brokenclaw. So far, you are the only cat that has tried to comfort me, other than Wintersong." I meowed softly.
For some reason, Brokenclaw made me feel so soft. Not hardcore like I always have been, and it was weird. But I liked it. Maybe I did love her, a tiny bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 pm

She purred,feeling his touch she then nuzzled him back and frowned. "It's okay.. I am always there for clan members." She watches,observing him. Her heart beat for him,like it did with HeatWave,a gorgeous male Maine coon with orange tabby fur and poofy fur. (Profile pic is him xD) She looked down,under her fur she blushed dearly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:27 pm

I licked my white muzzle clean, and observed the camp. Then I saw a movement outside the camp, and the black fur on my pelt bristled. Getting up, I pounced and landed on a squirrel. "I'll give this to Brokenclaw..." I whispered before getting up and placing in in front of her.
"Here. You deserve it." I insisted, before laying next to her with a flash of my handsome smile and blue gleam in my eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:39 pm

BrokenClaw watched,her head held slightly high as she then looked at the squirrel. She was full but,she knew the kill might've been hard so she decided to chow it down,looking at his charming smile as her green eyes showed a sparkle of passion towards him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:41 pm

I turned my head away for a moment to listen to anything, but heard nothing suspicious. As I turned my head back to Brokenclaw, my nose touched hers, and I stay frozen, my blue eyes glistening. "Oh, Brokenclaw. I'm sorry." I meowed, unsure of what to say.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 pm

BrokenClaw's eyes widened,feeling their wet noses touch. She was frozen to,choking on her words as she finally spit them up. "F-for what?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:49 pm

I jerked my head back finally. "For that. It was an accident, really." I replied, looking at my massive white paws. "You are very pretty..." I coughed up the words, trying to make things less awkward.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:54 pm

BrokenClaw raised her head,smiling. "That's.. Ok." She tried to make things feel a bit more,airy. She then heard his words,looking away as her gray fur sparkled against the light that shined through the leaves,her paws shifting up and down in shyness as her claws were unsheathed,all but one showing. "T-thanks.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:58 pm

I smiled warmly, and I looked at my paws in embarrassment. "Its true though..." I replied, my blue gaze searching her green. "Starclan honors your bravery, and confidence." I added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Her ears pointed to him,her head slowly turned to a half way as her green eyes met his gaze with a very sweet look. She looked down at her paws as she shuffled them,quickly touching noses with him as a kiss and looking away. "Thanks a..a lot.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:02 pm

My heartbeat felt as it were going 1 million miles, and I replied, "Its no problem at all..." Simply I licked her cheek, and flashe another handsome smile, my black pelt bristling with delight as my white paws shuffled as well.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Her eyes softened,instead of being they're usual coldness they first showed delight. She purred,looking at his coat as she groomed him. The moon started to go down,the two shining bright in the open landscape. "I know.. It feels new to me though.." She admitted a more fear to her,her voice showing sadness.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

"Any Tom that cant see the true yo, is more than mouse-brained." I meowed as she groomed my pelt. As I saw her green eyes flinally shine, I smiled. My muzzle touched hers, and my blu eyes were centimetres away from hers.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:36 pm

She smiled softly,looking into his eyes as she saw nothing else but his dark pelt. Her eyes quickly turned back to her stone cold being. She broke them apart,backing away shyly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:42 pm

I whipped around as I saw a brown tabby tom with blue eyes try to attack Brokenclaw. Being a savior, I leaped on the tom and clawed his nose. The tom known at Dirtpelt clawed my ear, befor I barreled him oer and pinned him.
"Listen closely you mouse-brain! You keep your paws off of her, or your pelt will be soaked by mouse bile!" I meowed angrily. Letting him go, Dirtpelt darted out of camp. I had a claw mark on my cheek, and I winced lightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 pm

She had leaped out if the way if the battle,noticing it quickly ended. She mumbled to herself quietly "That Tom..I..I know him somehow.." She looked at him,a smile that quickly turned into a frown as she saw the scratch. "Come,I used to be a medicine cat until I abandoned my clan." She walked off,walking toward dense fields.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:52 pm

I smile and followed her to some fields that were known to be in my territory, and in the field we were going to there was a beautiful blossom tree. "Hey, follow me." I meowed before scooping her up onto my back and dashing to the blossom tree.
It was new-leaf (Spring), so the tree was absolutely beautiful and wonderful. "You like it?"I asked as I sat her down under the tree with me. Climbing into the tree, I pounced up and down to make pink petals fall and I sprang down next to her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:56 pm

She yelped in surprise,hissing as he put her down. "Don't ever do that!" Her fangs showed,having a little chip in her left fang as she hissed. She then watched him spring into the tree and noticed the gorgeous blossom tree. She watched the pink leaves fall,including some berries. "Oh.. Wow." She smiled softly,her eyes focused on the falling petals as a berry hit her side,spitting juice on her as she grumbled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 pm

I cleaned the juice from her pelt, and smiled warmly. "You are beautiful Brokenclaw." I whispered as my cheek touched hers. Many have told me that my muscle, and skills were inpressive, but I was wondering if Brokenclaw felt the same.
"How do you think of me?" I asked, my gaze on hers.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm

She purred,feeling his tongue lick her pelt and his cheek touch hers. She started think of thoughts about him. "I think of you,as a reliable leader,a great comrade and a wonderful friend." She smiled,her eyes soft as she gazed back into his endless,her body could never get tired of those haunting eyes.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 pm

I think of you as a confident Warrior, trustworthy friend, and a bit of a lover." I replied, with my blue gaze warm with a hint oflove. Maybe I did love her, I thought to myself. I felt as if I were drowning in her eyes, and my eartbeat went faster
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm

She smiled,her ears flickered as she heard a rustle. It was all to familiar,the sound of an untrained creeping cat. "Ugh.. I'll take care of this one." She insisted,quickly turning around as she pounced into tall gras,grabbing a bit smaller in statute cat then her and tossing it high into the sky,having it land on its fire paws but easily pouncing on it,the cat was a deep gray,calico coated. She bit it's ear as it tried to fight back,her teeth going right through the ear as she let it now bolt off if territory. "Heh,it bares the mark." She grinned,her tail flickering as she showed joy in a quick fight.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:25 pm

I padded over to Broknclaw after her fight, and nuzzled her. "Brokenclaw... I think I might be falling for you." I whispered in her ear, before licking her ear. My aqua blue eyes searched her green, and I flashed her my famous hadsome smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next