Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

+4
Cheradongirl95
Saviour
Dark**Light
P r o m i s e r
8 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 28 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 29, 2013 9:37 am

Ravenstar smiled softly. "Very good." Ravenstar said, returning the nuzzle. "Yes, they did. And I will be speaking to Saberstar about it." Ravenstar spat.

Leafstorm thanked Oaktail and padded out of the den. "All is well, Ravenstar. A few scratches but they did no serious damage." Leafstorm hissed. "That mouse-brained, flea-bitten, dung-headed ShadowClan! I'll tare them apart when I get the chance!" Leafstorm spat, calico fur bristled. Everyone went silent.

"Ravenstar!" Cougartail meowed, panting. "Riverpelt was attacked by a band of ShadowClan cats! He's losing blood." Cougartail meowed as Mountainclaw dragged Riverpelt in. "Oaktail!" Ravenstar meowed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 28 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 31, 2013 4:23 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri May 31, 2013 4:31 pm

~Cleo~
I heard Riverpelt's name and was immediately drawn. But I came at the wrong moment. Riverpelt was losing blood.
"Daddy!" I screamed. He was my dad. Even though he wasn't my blood father, I never knew my real father. So I took him in as my dad. I raced out of the camp and followed his scent. Then I saw him. It was horrible.

~Snowpelt~
I had seen Cleo before Cougartail came in. The moment Cougartail said Riverpelt's name I knew there was trouble.
"Cougartail. Shouldn't we talk about the deputy elsewhere...in more private settings!" I yowled as he finished talking. Then I heard Cleo yowl.
"Now you've done it!" I hissed, racing out after Cleo.

~Oaktail~
As I heard my name called I padded out and then noticed the commotion. Cleo screaming, Snowpelt running, and Ravenstar and Cougartail trailing them.
"Leafstorm. Now might be your chance. This was Shadowclan... my kitty senses are-a-tingling." I meowed as I passed by her with a pouch of herbs in my mouth.
"I swear. Medicine cat is more thrilling than being a warrior sometimes." I mumbled to myself.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Leafstorm raced out and attacked the warrior that attacked Riverpelt with the help of Ravenstar. They drove him out, and looked at Riverpelt. He was covered in life threatening claw marks and bites.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri May 31, 2013 5:08 pm

~Oaktail~
I immediately began to fix Riverpelt up.
"This is going to be hard... but I can save him." I said, "You're not going to lose another deputy, Ravenstar... not while I'm alive." I said.

~Cleo~
I screamed and then hissed.
"Who did it. Which one of those nasty, flea-bitten, mouse-brained Shadowclan cats tried to kill my father. I'll rip them all to shreds if I have to! I'll rip off their limbs off one by one and torture them until they tell me!" I snarled loudly. Then one final warrior stalked out.
"Oh look, a pretty little kitty like you thinks you can hurt me." he snarled.
"You'll pay. I'll rip you to shreds and eat your remains for breakfast!" I hissed.
"Oh wow. Violent. But it gets the job done. I'm thoroughly frightened." He mewed, sarcastically.
"Well you're on my territory. I believe I have the upper-hand. I know all the twists and turns or this place." I hissed.
"Come at me." the other cat growled. I lunged and then slid under him. I pulled his paws out from under him and flipped him. He landed on his back with a thud. The cat grunted and then stood up.
"Impressive. But I can beat a warrior as small as you." he hissed. He lunged and I rolled out of the way and watched as he smacked into a tree. The cat got up and looked genuinely scared.
"You fight well for such a small warrior." he said.
"You thought I was a warrior?!" I said, laughing a bit, "You do know you just got your tail kicked by an apprentice." I mewed. Then the cat raced off after I pretended to jump for him and hissed at him.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:00 pm

bump?
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:42 pm

"Oaktail... Are you sure? His stomach has been ripped just like Tigerstar's was." Ravenstar whispered, worry in his eyes. "Those mouse-brained, flea-bitten, -termite headed, dung-headed, no sensed ShadowClan cats! I'll rip their lungs out!" Leafstorm roared.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 pm

~Oaktail~
"He'll be fine. Nobody's dying as long as I'm here. And especially not the deputy... Not Sorrelfur's mate..." I paused. "Not my best friend." I mewed. Then I got back to work. "Ravenstar... can you carry him, GENTLY, to my den?" I asked.

~Cleo~
I laughed at Leafstorm's comment.
"Can I do it for you?" I said.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Ravenstar gently put Riverpelt on his back, carrying him to Oaktail's den.

"No, but you can help." Leafstorm remarked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:37 am

~Oaktail~
I raced to my den and pulled out all my supplies. I needed my apprentice to help me for there was much to do. I raced around quite panicked and began working on Riverpelt with my tools. I clotted the blood and placed cobwebs over the cut. Then when Riverpelt woke up, and in much pain, he wouldn't shut up about how much it hurt. So I gave him poppy seeds to make him sleep. It was a race against time now. I began treating him to make sure he didn't get infection. Then as the wound was closed, all we had to do was wait for his blood to reproduce.

~Cleo~
"I'll gladly help you." I hissed.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Ravenstar prayed to StarClan that Riverpelt would be alright. He leaped up onto High Rock and meowed for attention. "As you all know, Riverpelt has been slaughtered by ShadowClan. Until Riverpelt is well enough, Cougartail will be Deputy." Ravenstar announced. Meows of protest were heard. "That WindClan cat!? He left us once, and went to WindClan, was kicked out of WindClan and now you are appointing him as the Deputy for now? Are you completely mouse-brained!?" Shardheart sneered. Ravenstar blinked. "I trust him more than any cat in the forest, Shardheart. His loyalty has never been broken to us."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28