Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

+4
Cheradongirl95
Saviour
Dark**Light
P r o m i s e r
8 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 26 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:31 pm

~Cleo~
"Well, he's really understanding. I'm suprised he made me his apprentice considering my background." I said. Riverpelt and Bluepaw walked by me and Bluepaw almost tripped when she saw Stormpaw.
"Looks like you have Bluepaw falling head over paws for you." I said.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 26 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Stormpaw chuckled and smiled. "Hello, Bluepaw. My name is Stormpaw." He greeted, helping her onto her paws. "I like hoe Ravenstar isn't afraid to step up to any challenge. I love how he will give his life for the Clan."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:09 pm

~Cleo~
"Sorry...that's my sister/bestie-4-life for ya..." I said.
"Yeah...that's a nice trait but he could easily lose one of his lives wih his reckless behavior." I said, replying to Stormpaw's comment about Ravenstar.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:40 pm

"Ravenstar is careful with what he does. He thinks in the blink of an eye." Stormpaw replied. He glanced over Bluepaw's way and smiled. "Do you want to chat with us, Bluepaw?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:16 pm

(Oh, and just a wonder. Do you want to do a Twilight Werewolf RP with me? I have a storyline for it. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:22 pm

(yeah sure. sounds coolio.)

~Cleo~
Bluepaw bounded over in a moment to come chat with us.
"Somebody is excited." I mummbled.
"Do you know Cleo's background?" Bluepaw asked.
"I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hear about a normal cat's background. It's really quite boring, Bluepaw." I said.
"No it's not! It's so cool! I wish I were you because you are a very special cat, Cleo." Bluepaw said.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:27 pm

"Yes, I know. The story went right through the entire Clan." Stormpaw laughed, giving a handsome smile. Ravenstar smiled. He pressed his muzzle to Snowpelt's, and closed his eyes. For moons he had so much to tell her. "I love you Snowpelt. I just hope you feel the same way."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:35 pm

(O the RP will be in Blackberry Hill. The story line is, my male Kyzer is an outlaw and is captured by a Pack of werewolves. Your fae is a bit hard-headed, and Kyzer soon falls in love with her. She falls in love with him in some time, but she has an over protective father. Kyzer is 3 1/2. Good?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 pm

(yeah. sounds totally cool. so r the werewolves shapeshifters like in twilight and do you mean kyzer is 3 1/2 feet tall or he is 3 1/2 years old...)

~Cleo~
"So you know I'm a kittypet...and I came on the same day that the males from Shadowlan attacked." I asked. I watched Snowpelt and Ravenstar being all lovey-dovey and quickly looked back to Stormpaw

~Snowpelt~
"I love you too Ravenstar." I said, nuzzling Ravenstar.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:01 pm

(He is 3 1/2 years. His height is 6'3 I think.)

Stormpaw nodded. "Yeah that's it. Those toms were Sabertooth, and Flamefur." Stormpaw replied.

Ravenstar smiled and returned the nuzzle. His dark aqua eyes glistened with affection as he nuzzled. Ravenstar looked up at the sky and smiled.

(Could you send some pictures of your Apprentices.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 pm

(wow...he's a child then.)

~Cleo~
"Yeah. Those were the ones." I said, remembering the day that I was bought to the camp by Snowpelt.

(I'll send them later because I am on my tablet right now.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:16 pm

(Kk. And yeah. I don't like RPing old farts very much.)

Stormpaw chuckled and glanced over at Bluepaw with his light aqua eyes. "So tell me about yourself, Bluepaw."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Bramblefur shook himself as he got up from his den, he had taken a VERY long sleep. He emidiently went looking for LeafStorm.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Leafstorm yawned as she sat by the river, gazing at the fish. Her emerald green gaze switched to the direction of where the wind was moving, and let it blow towards her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:31 pm

I found LeafStorm next to the river, "Hey." I said licking her ear. "What up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Leafstorm jumped, but calmed to see Bramblefur. "Nothing much." She replied. Her heat scent started to spread.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:31 pm

I backed away at the scent, but stayed beside her. I knew what the scent was, but I wasn't about to make any enemies, so I held myself. "Oh, I was just looking for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 pm

"Oh, OK." Leafstorm shrugged until she saw Flameheart, a player. She hissed and basically tore him apart, sending him away to WindClan.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 pm

"Whoa there!! No need to kill us..." She was obviously going crazy inside. I sucked in a breath, taking in her wonderful scent. My tail twitched, happily. I glanced at LeafStorm,"Your ok... Right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Leafstorm sneered. "Of course I'm OK!" She hissed. She calmed. "Sorry.." She growled, padding away to sit by the river again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:03 pm

"Are you sure?" I sat beside her, grooming her. I sat stiffly, and tried not to breathe to deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Leafstorm scootched away and nodded. "I'm fine. Thank you though." She replied, her emerald eyes gazing over to meet his blue eyes, and his dark tabby fur. (I think?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 pm

(Yah lol, how exactley do you want this to go?)
"Ok, if you say so." I looked at her, still not convinced. The bright sun, scorching my coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:16 pm

(Don't know.)

Leafstorm looked at the sky, her emerald eyes glistening beautifully in the sunlight. She gazed over at Bramblefur.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next