Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

+4
Cheradongirl95
Saviour
Dark**Light
P r o m i s e r
8 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 21 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:03 pm

(Yeah, I accidentally edited it. xD)

Leafstorm rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I guess." She replied, her emerald eyes glancing up into his blue. Mountainclaw, one of the biggest and strongest in the Clan padded forward. "Congratulations, Bramblefur. StarClan will honor your confidence and honesty." He meowed, his long gray fur and yellow eyes mysterious. Cougartail, the slimmer but muscular light brown tom nodded. His silver eyes were interested.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 21 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:18 pm

I nodded to LeafStorm, then turned to the two toms." Thank You." I dipped my head to them, then turned back to LeafStorm," Tell me about yourself"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Leafstorm flicked her ears. "The only thing there is to know about me is that I'd be happy to rip your fur off." She hissed jokingly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:20 am

I jumped back, in fake surprise,"OH?? Really??" I batted at her with sheathed claws.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:07 am

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Mountainclaw, a long haired gray tom with amber eyes warned. Mountainclaw was nearly as strong as Ravenstar, but not quite as strong. "Trust me Bramblefur. I've learned from it." Mountainclaw hissed, showing a scar on his shoulder. Brackentail, an Elder nodded in agreement. "Leafstorm was my Apprentice. I suggest not screwing around with her." He added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:12 pm

I laughed and looked at LeafStorm, shrugging my muscular shoulders. "Ok......" I said sitting. I scuffed at the ground, feeling awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Leafstorm meowed a laugh, and had a proud gleam in her eyes as if she was proud of being he toughest RainClan she-cat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:31 pm

I looked at LeafStorm, her eyes sparkling in enjoyment. I decided to play with her a bit,"Ohhhhh mighty warrior...." I said stretching into a bow," Teach me your ways." I lowered my gaze to her feet, and flicked my tail in amusement.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Leafstorm hissed, and scratched his ear. "Don't get smart with me!" She snapped, lashing out her tail, calico fur bristling. "Leafstorm..." Ravenstar warned, cuffing her ear. The massive black and white tom lashed his tail.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm

I jumped back and hissed. My back curled and my claws instinctively came out. I looked at LeafStorm, the RavenStar," Thanks, But I can fight my own battles." I spat. A low growl came from my throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:46 pm

"Both of you, ENOUGH!" Ravenstar yowled. "I will not tolerate this nonsense! I expect more from Warriors!" He hissed. Everyone gasped. Ravenstar had never yelled like that to anyone. "Sorry, Ravenstar... Sorry Bramblefur." She meowed respectfully, dipping her head before padding off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:58 pm

I growled again, but lowered my head in respect," Sorry," I huffed. I padded away after LeafStorm. My tail lashed in annoyance. My one treated me like a kit. And I was not happy about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Leafstorm sat by the river, lashing her claws at a fish. "My fish!" A RiverClan Warrior hissed. It was Fallenheart, a large tabby tom. She hissed and battled with the Warrior, soon winning the battle. "Don't come back!"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 pm

I watched as LeafStorm battled the tabby, over a..... FISH?!? Weren't there plenty of fish? I padded past the tabby as he came whimpering from the battle. I looked at LeafStorm and looked down at the river. "I'm sorry about earlier." Then swallowing my pride, I whispered," You know...... I have know idea how to fish"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Leafstorm flickered her tail and swiped her tongue over his injured ear. "Its fine. I'm sorry to." She replied, beautiful emerald gaze fixed on his. "Fishing is easy. You have to wait for the right moment to strike."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:10 pm

I pulled away from her licking," So whats the right moment?" I asked looking at the small minnows, and the bigger bass, swimming in the river.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:21 pm

"Right when they are still, and not expecting anything." She replied, swiping up a bass and snatching it in her jaws. "See?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:44 pm

"Holy Crap." I sprung back, and batted a paw at the fish. I shook the water droplets from my pelt, and poked at the fish. "How do you kill it?" I asked. I couldn't find a throat on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:55 pm

"Bite it in the neck." Leafstorm replied, licking her lips and nudging it towards him to share.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:00 pm

"What neck? It looks like it's all body with eyes and a mouth." I poke at it, as she nudges it towards me.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:09 pm

"Its dead. You can eat it." She told him, taking a bite out of the tasty fish.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 pm

I flick my tail, then I rip open the tail. The taste was really wild, and more greasy than mammals. I licked my whiskers as some of the meat got on my muzzle,"Tasty" I said, as I chewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:20 pm

"Agreed." She replied, before catching a couple more. "Let's take these home for the Clan." Leafstorm suggested, picking them up and padding with Bramblefur back to camp. Then she saw a cat talking to Cougartail. There was no mistaking the black glossy pelt and muscular body of Ravenstar. She put the fish on the FKP and greeted them both. "Evening Ravenstar, Cougartail." Leafstorm meowed, going to lay down on a rock just outside of camp where no trees were so she got a full sight of the starry sky.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Btw, this is Ravenstar. ---> http://farm1.static.flickr.com/110/257481447_f78f9545e7.jpg (Oh and his eyes are really an aqua blue.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next