Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

+4
Cheradongirl95
Saviour
Dark**Light
P r o m i s e r
8 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 3 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Petalfur gave him a cute grin and procked her ears "RavenStar?"She suddenly looked down at her paws."Who do you love?"She flicked her tail and pointed to snowpelt,then pointed it at herself.Its between me and Snowpelt
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 3 Empty Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Gulping before replying, I sighed as well. "To be honest, I think I'm in love with both you and Snowpelt." I confessed before pressing my muzzle to hers, my blue eyes gleaming brightly and my black and white pelt looking soft and smooth. "I... I love you." I whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 3 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:55 pm

(Hi~)

A female black tiger cat stood near them,hiding her scent. She was a grayish color,her stripes black and underbelly tan,her whiskers were long and brushed the ground while her tail whipped heavily. Her green eyes stared at the group,curious of something. Her ears twitched as she smirked and wiggled her hips as if ready to jump them.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 3 Empty Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:02 pm

I lifted my massive head, and smelled the air before realizing that a she-cat was near by. Following the scent I came to a bush, and pounced in on a she-cat about the same size as Petalfur, who was 1'3. "What are you doing in Rainclan territory?" I asked, with my huge and hard muscles tensed, and my blue eyes gleaming.
The black fur on my shoulders stood on end, and my claws were unsheathed from my white paws. "Well? Why are you here?" I asked, before I let the fur rest on my flanks.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 pm

She jumped as the cat jumped on her,hissing and then looking at the cat with her own claws unsheathed,digging into the ground. "What're you doing?" She asked,a raunchy voice and harsh.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:07 pm

"Protecting my Clan... But I see your not much of a threat. I'm Ravenstar. And you are?" I meowed, with a swish of my tail. My claws sheathed, and I loosened my muscles to show her I didn't want to hurt anyone. "I'm the Leader of Rainclan." I added, before bringing up my massive paw up to my face to clean it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:14 pm

She watched ravenpaw clean herself, then sitting down she stood tall,being a giant among her breed. Her eyes stared at ravenpaw with a bit if annoyance. "I'm BrokenClaw,I'm a rogue." She said,looking proud to be one.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:17 pm

(Its RavenSTAR.)

"Its nice to meet you Brokenclaw... I'm sorry if I startled you. Would you like to eat? I have plenty of food in camp." I offered before leading her to Rainclan camp. "Maybe I'll give you a chance to join my Clan. You'd like it here." I added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:20 pm

(Sorry! It's morning and the sun is blocking out words on my screen D: )

"Nice to meet you to,Ravenstar,and yes please! I haven't ate in ten moons!" She snarled,her tail wagging slowly and stomach grumbling. She got up, her massive body following Ravenstar while her feet sounded heavy along the ground. "Join? Depends."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:55 pm

(Thats OK)

Smiling, I brought her 2 mice and a sparrow to eat. "The prey here is good, even in leaf-bare the prey isn't too scarce. And if you do join, I would probably make you a Warrior. What clan do you come from?" I explained before getting myself a vole and eating the rodent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:11 pm

She tore through the nice instantly,her teeth cracking the bones as she gobbles her food. "Hmm,I see. I come from ThunderClan,as a young warrior. It's been a long time since I had been in action but,I am willing to fight in my youth. I'll join." She declared.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Giving Brokenclaw a charming smile, I soon replied. "Alright. You should like it here. With me as Leader, and with my fierce warriors, we will survive." I replied before looking at Petalfur, the young Warrior I have fallen for.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm

She snarled,finishing her food,she stretched out,her claws scrrafching the bark of a tree as she gripped it and started climbing. "Whatever." She hissed.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Chuckling, I padded out of camp and went to think. "Am I doing the right thing letting her join?" I asked myself before realizing that my paws have taken me to Windclan borders. And out jumped a large light brown tom. "Cougartail!" I meowed. "Ravenstar, its so good to see you!" He meowed back.
"COUGARTAIL!!!" A familiar voice hissed. It was Skystar, the Leader of Windclan and Cougartail. "Stay away from him!" She snarled. "Skystar... You got a lot of nerve treating your Warrior like that." I sneered before she clawed me in the nose.
Hissing, I leaped on the she-cat Leader and clawed her in the ear, leaving a nick in the left one. She hissed back, but I held her down and hissed in her ear. "Listen Skystar. You may be Leader of Windclan, but that gives you no right to treat Cougartail like a prisoner." I hissed before padding back to camp.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:08 pm

She sat from the tree,observing the fight as she then smirked,walking off the branch and climbing down the tree carefully. She sat down on the ground and licked herself clean,obviously having enough time to do what she pleases.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 pm

"Hello Brokenclaw." I greeted, before touching my nose to her flank and padding towards my den to rest. Laying down, I soon fell into a very deep sleep.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 pm

She jumped at the touch,hissing at Ravenstar and then relaxing. "Good night,I guess." She said as she watched Ravenstar walk off an sleep.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Waking up after about 20 minutes, I stretched out my paws and padded out into the camp and over to Brokenclaw. "Evening, Brokenclaw." I greeted before slowly touching my nose to her muzzle in a greeting.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:24 pm

She still sat there,as if a guard. She touched Ravenstar's nose back as a greeting,taking in the cat's scent and smiling slightly. "Good evening to you to." She replied,
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:32 pm

I smiled charmingly, before remembering my horrible past. Scratching at the ground with my claws, a tear escaped my eye for I missed my parents so much. Looking at my reflection in a puddle, I clawed it and looked away before another tear escaped my eye.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:35 pm

She tilted her head,watching Ravenstar's actions and then licked the cat's neck in comfort. "You okay?" She asked,her heavy body towering over Ravenstar.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:39 pm

"I guess. I just miss my parents... My fathers name was Leopardstar, and my mother was named Blackpelt I think it was. They were killed by Shadowclan, along with most of my clan. Then I lived alone, until Thnderclan was washed away. I replaced it with Rainclan, and made my clan." I explained.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:40 pm

She listened with interest,stopping her grooming and smiling. "Oh ok,that's sad.." She said,frowning shortly after.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 pm

"But its not just that. Ever since the fateful day, my parents die I left and lived as a Rogue and fought for my life. Being attacked everyday, before being taken in by Crowstar. The Leader before me." I added, before returning her groom.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:45 pm

"I see. I've lived as a rogue after Shadowclan killed my family. I ran off and hunted on my own since I was a kit. Now?im a string and talented fighter,including a well survivalist." She added,purring.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next