Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

+4
Cheradongirl95
Saviour
Dark**Light
P r o m i s e r
8 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:08 pm

SpottedPaw grinned mischievously and her tail twitched as she stalked forward, eyes locked on Whitetail's sleeping body. Her muscles tensed and she crouched, ready to pounce, but halted second before attacking. Footsteps? She snorted and stood upright, bounding forward and out of the den to see who it was.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by Cheradongirl95 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:44 pm

"Hi Spottedpaw!Petalfur has some ticks,but i really thinks she just wants to go hunting with the younger warriors"she mused."If you dont mind taking care of that." Peatlfur's ears twitched."Where is that apprentice?"She hissed to herself.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Spottedpaw stopped when she saw Wintersong and grinned. "Ticks, eh? Alright." She said in her overly sarcastic voice. Her ears dashed backwards and she stalked past the cat she decided to be a new friend. "Where to?" Spottedpaw turned and stopped, looking to Wintersong expectantly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:01 pm

"Elders den. Petalfur has only been in the warriors den a week and she's restless!She just cant get over doing nothing and not hunting and fighting for her clan."Wintersong sighed and padded over to the Elders den."I've brought Spottedpaw!" Peatlfur pricked her ears "Well thats nice of her!"She purred.If only i had had kits.Wintersong backed out of the den to let Spottedpaw in.Poor Petalffur!I can understand why she's so restless and moody!
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 2 Empty Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Padding towards the Elders den, I watched as Spottedpaw picked Ticks from Petalear's pelt, and I entered. "Evening Spottedpaw, and Petalear. Is eveything alright?" I asked before giving Spottedpaw a lick over her ears.
After she had finished getting ticks from Petalear's coat I said, "Spottedpaw. You have been dismissed, I need to speak with Petalear in private." I said before watching the older apprentice pad out of the den.
"Petalear... How do you tell your crush that you want to be mates? Because... Well..." I stammered and swallowed. "I'm in love with Snowpelt. She loves me to, but I'm not sure how she feels about becoming my lover." I continued, my Aqua Blue eyes glimmering with question.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 am

Wintersong mewed."Ill leave you two in privacy.Hey Spottedpaw wanna go hunting?"PetalEar licked a paw."Love problems,eh?Well I understand the fearful part.Has she shown affection to anyone?If she has then your going to work hard to win her heart,and even then,you might not get the same love.And even if you do,you may have an enemy."(As seen in the BramblexAshXSquirrel triangle)She washed her ears,waiting for an answer.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened) - Page 2 Empty Warrior Cats Rainclan. (Re-opened)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:11 am

I sighed heavily, and looked at my massive paws. "She loves me to... I just don't know how to tell her about what I want for us. She told me herself last night how she feels about me." I replied with a small smile, and a hopeful glimmer in my charming blue eyes.
"I think I came to the right she-cat to speak about this." I said before touching my nose to her flank, and padding out of the den. I brought Petalear a mouse, while I got myself a sparrow and started to eat.
"Do you think Snowpelt wants a mate?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm

"Depends.Did she say she loved you with a lot of compassion or did she say it flatly?.If she said it with compassion-like her heart was about to burst with joy or something then yes.If she said it flatly then you may want to wait and show her more affection.Oh and thanks for the mouse."She took a bite slowly.Oh how i wish i could have had a love!But no one wants a cat like me to be their mate.Looks sadly at her scars.She licked one and flicked her tail slightly.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:08 pm

"Hey, you'll find your love one day. You are really a beautiful she-cat." I meowed, trying to comfort the new elder. Does she love me? I thought before looking down at my sparrow and eating some more of it. "Snowpelt told me I'm her crush, but she also said she wanted to be with the tom she loved." I said refering to her last comment.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:35 pm

"Well,if your her crush then i would assume it is you.But maybe you should ask.She cant attack you for asking,can she?"Can she?PetalEar's creamy-white coat fluffed out as a breeze swept into the den and she looked sadly at her paws.She remembered a remark Wintersong had given her when it was announced she was going to be an elder.."Arent you a little young to be an elder?She had simply remarked-"I feel its best for me and the clan."The truth was she wasnt very old maybe a season or 2 older then Riverpelt.But she had felt she wasnt doing anything to help her clan anyways so she had told Ravenstar about her decision.Would Ravenstar let her be a warrior again?
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:25 pm

I smiled at Petalear before pressing my muzzle to hers comfortingly. "You are only about 4 moons older than Riverpelt. You deserve to be a Warrior. You may be one if you wish." I said softly as if I could read her mind. "Besides, I wasn't the one that appointed you an elder. It was Crowstar, the leader before me." I explained before licking her left ear.
She was a strong she-cat, and she deserved to be a warrior...
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather around the High Rock." I meowed, before watching all of the cats pad towards me. "I have come to the point, where Petalear does not deserve to be an elder! She is only 4 moons older than Riverpelt, and she deserves to be renamed as a Warrior!" I called out to Rainclan.
"I welcome Petalear as a full Warrior to Rainclan, in memory of her strength and passion. Petalear, would you like to have a new Warrior name?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:33 pm

"If you wish."she dipped her head her pelt quivering.Her legs were crampy but it would go away after she went hunting with her clanmates again.Wintersong caught her eye.Wintersong smiled"You deserve it."she murmered.

Last edited by Cheradongirl95 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:36 pm

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I change your name to Petalfur!" I called. "Petalfur, Petalfur!" I chanted, before leaping down and resting my muzzle on her head. "Congratulation Petalfur. You are a great Warrior." I complimented before giving her a rough lick on her muzzle.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 pm

"Thanks"PetalFur purrs.Wait!!!!Can i now find a mate and fulfill my wish of having kits?But who??She looked around but it seemed that every tom had a she-cat to love.Wintersong chants"Petalfur Petalfur!"Sees her look at every tom closely.Poor PetalFur!!It seems all toms are taken.Or thats what it seemsShe looked around devilishly(Razz)for an unsuspecting tom who was going to be Petalfur's mate.NO STOP!!You cant interfere with her love life!She has to figure this out on her own!
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Out of nowhere, a Shadowclan cat leaped for Petalfur. "Petal fur watch out!" I meowed before leaping on the warrior. "How dare you attack my camp?" I hissed. It was Windtail. Attacking the warrior, I barreled him over and clawed his face.
He clawed back at me, but the young Warrior was no match for my Leader strength. Pinning him, I snarled, "Get off my territory!" I hissed. He did as told and I checked on Petalfur. "Are you alright?" I asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Petalfur scrambled to her paws a few claw marks showe don her back."I-I-I think so."Her eyes widened and there was a white ring around her pupil.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Though I didn't know if I loved her yet, I licked her wounds before giving mine a couple licks. "What Shadowclan Warrior attack Rainclan camp alone? Especially with the Leader in camp?" I asked myself before giving Petalfur a quick lick on her ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Is he the one?Petalfur had to focus on the current events right now![color=violet]"What if more are coming?"[.color]Her claws unsheathed and dug into the dirt.Her tail fluffed out to twice its size but then flattened.

(Sorry so short!)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:04 pm

(No problem)

Is she the one? I wondered to myself, but when she said something about more I smiled. "I don't think so. They know that I'm Leader of this clan." I reassured her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:08 pm

PetalFur looked at the sinking sun.Suddenly she remembered her mouse.She bounded into the elders den and ate the rest of it.She bounded out.Dont be wasteful you mouse-brain!She yelled mentally at herself."Do you want me to guard the entrance?"She asked her peklt quivering.She didnt mind staying up late.It was better than sitting in the elders den.

(Brb)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:34 pm

"Oh no its fine... Besides, you don't sleep in the Elder's den anymore." I said before touching my nose to hers and finishing my sparrow, and padding towards my den to rest for a while. I needed to clear my mind.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Ravenstar.....WAIT doesnt he love Snowpelt?She padded into the warriors den and made herself a new nest."This is all very confusing!"Wintersong padded in."Oh your sleeping next to me!Great!"(they're friends if you hadnt noticed)She layed in her nest and Petalfur did the same.Atleast Wintersong is happy!

(Back Very Happy)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:43 pm

(Yay! Very Happy)

After a about an hours rest, I stretched out my paws and unsheathed my claws before getting up and padding out into the camp. The sun was just going down, so I decided to go visit Petalfur. Padding to the Elders den, I realized that she was no longer there.
Oh yeah, I made her a Warrior I remembered before padding to the Warriors den and poking my head in. "Evening Petalear and Wintersong." I greeted with a nod of my head before padding in.
"How are things as a Warrior Petalfur?" I asked curiously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:58 pm

"Quite nice!" Wintersong got to her paws and stretched."I leave you two alone.Spottedpaw might need some help with her duties!" and with thay she padded out. Petalfur sat up and rapped her tail around her paws."Whats up?"She mewed seemingly nonchalantly but really she was,as they say,sitting on pins and needles.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:40 am

"Well, I was just wanting to make sure your comfortable as a Warrior." I confessed, giving her a smile with my aqua blue eyes gleaming. Curling my tail around my massive paws, I turned my head to lick my flank.
After I did so, I gave hers a quick wash as well before licking my muzzle.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next