Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+2
P r o m i s e r
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by → Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Nakomi titled her head and nodded with a grin. " Oh yes you two would." She flicked her tail in his face, then gaoed and quickly pressed her tail back to her rump. Remembering she was in heat. Shakimg her head she chuckled, " Anyways, my loves its time for bed. Come on get some sleep. Chop chop!" Nakomi stood up and nuzzled them all into their mossy beds. Licking each of their heads, though laying down beside Genocide shegroomed her coat clean. As if she was a mother, stopping herself to Chakotays glare and she shuffled to her feet. Giving Genocide and them all one last bark of goodnight before rushing to the bck of the den with ger mate.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Genocide narrowed her eyes. "Its only sunset Nakomi. And isn't Mom and Dad supposed to be the one's to do that?" Genocide growled with a smile. Heilos laughed a jumped on Kapu from behind.

Durnal sighed happily, grooming Pelican's pelt. "Let's go see what the pups are up to." Durnal suggested, padding away and smiling at the cutest sight. He saw the pups playing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:13 am

Kapu somersaulted forward, and lunged back at Heilos. Kapu was in no mood to go to bad. He barked at Nakomi, inviting her to join them.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 am

Heilos growled playfully until his mentor, Ricochet came over. "Heilos, shouldn't you be eating. Its past dinner time." Rico told him. "Yeah. I am kind of hungry." Heilos replied, bounding over and grabbing two fish. One for him, one for Kapu. Dakota smiled. "Hey, Kapu! Durnal is my mentor to, so we'll be training together!" Dakota told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Nakomi snorted, turning she barreled into the ground and went to sleep, tired and worn out from all this drama and death that has been happening. All shes wanted was at least one peaceful day without anything going wrong.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Kapu gladly took the fish, "Thanks." He said to Heilos. He settled down, eating. He perked his ears at Dakota, "Awesome! I can't wait." He replied smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Genocide yawned as night came. It was now time for bed. She padded into the den and laid next to Nakomi.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:15 pm

"lets stay up late!" Kapu yelled, looking at Heilos with a sly grin. He wondered where Juliet had run off to, but he had better give her her time. She could get pretty mean was she was sad or mad. She could rip his hide off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Chakotay could smell Nakomi's scent, but he was good at controlling himself. Besides, he wasn't very interested in pups. They were fun to play with during the day, but it was always a relief at the end of the day when they went back to their parents. He lay on the other side of Nakomi, grooming her ears for a moment before nodding off.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Heilos laughed. Durnal padded over and stomped a paw with a smile. "Alright. I'll let you stay up for another half hour, then its time for bed. You all have training tomorrow." Durnal told them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 pm

"Okkkk." Kapu whined. He smiled devilishly at Heilos, then snuck up behind Durnal,"Come on!" He whispered to Heilos.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Durnal whirled around and gently knocked Kapu off of his paws. "I have ears."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Kapu laughed as he barreled over,"Oh come on, Durnal. We just wanna play!" He smiled back at Heilos.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Durnal sighed. "I'm sorry guys. I'm really worn out, and need some sleep." Durnal told him, laying down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:31 pm

"Ahhh, ok." Kapu trotted back to Heilos,"So what you wanna do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Heilos shrugged. "Why don't you hang out with Genocide?" He suggested. Genocide padded out and smiled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:35 pm

"Sure." He padded up to Genocide,"You wanna hang out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Chakotay sighed in his doze. Sleep just wasn't coming as strong as it should of tonight. He sat up, and shook his head.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Genocide cocked her head. "We don't have much time only 15 minutes." Genocide replied. She padded over to Chakotay and whimpered. "Are you OK?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:42 pm

"That's enough time to play, or somethin'" I cocked my head to Heilos, I mouthed,"What's up with her?" I looked over to Genocide.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Heilos sighed. "She has a bit of a crush on Chakotay. And it hurts her to see him with Nakomi." Heilos replied. "He even yelled at her at some point. It made her so upset." Heilos added in a whisper.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:48 pm

"Oh..." I said, thinking of poor Juliet. He had no idea about crushes or love. He rushed to Genocide,"Lighten up, let's play." He said with a playful growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Chakotay padded out of the den, walking past the pups with a snort, indicating he had heard them. He trotted out into the forest, following a worn path.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Genocide shook her head and padded to the waterfall, her eyes glaring up at it. Then she saw Chakotay. "You OK?" Genocide asked, limping over.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Kapu pouted and returned to Heilos," I don't get Fae's. They're all happy one instant, then sad the next."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next