Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+2
P r o m i s e r
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 40 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:55 pm

"Yeah, but I think I made a little dent." I said thinking of the other night. I smiled, "do you wanna go do something fun?"

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 40 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Genocide chuckled. "Can't. I need to sort out some herbs." Genocide told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 am

Kapu smiled,"Let me help you! Tell me which goes where..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Genocide smiled, "Okay. The Juniper goes by the Yarrow and Scarlet berries by the little rock with the moss." Genocide told him before sorting out the pouches of goo that Lillian put on Lichen's face.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:14 pm

I smiled back, and delicatley picked up a leaf full of Scarlet Berries. I placed them next to the rock, and looked back at Genocide. She was messing with some gross smelling goo,"Isn't that the stuff you put on my brother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:17 pm

"Yeah, it was to clean his maw from the sickness and bacteria." Genocide told him before sorting out some Dandelions and roots.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Kapu nodded, growling to himself. He accidentally crushed a berry, and gagged at the bitter taste.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Genocide chuckled. "You aren't a medicine wolf. Its fine." Genocide told him. She flicked an ear, hearing movement outside the den. Looking at the masculine frame of Layla, she gulped. Layla scared her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 pm

(I have to go eat lunch.. I'll reply to both when I get back...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Kapu laughed, and his ears swiveled as he heard sound outside the den. Looking out he saw Layla, a smile pulled at his maw, as he greeted her,"Hello Layla..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Layla nodded her greeting and stepped into the den. "Afternoon Genocide, Kapu." Layla greeted. "Uh Genocide. I was training out by the river when I cut my shoulder on a sharp rock. Mind looking at it?" Layla growled. Genocide looked at the deep cut and began treating it, quite impressed as Layla showed no sign of pain.

Blaze padded to the river, lapping up water. He gasped as he saw Lichen alone on the other side, and tried to sneak away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:31 pm

Lichen
I spotted Blaze on the other side of the river, and growled. My huge form rising, we were alone, and far from camp...

Kapu
I smiled a little, and watched Genocide treat Layla's cut.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Blaze pinned his ears back and growled, his fur bristling. He wasn't being aggressive, but defensive. Durnal snarled at them both, coming out of the bush. "There will be no fighting. Not today. Not ever." Durnal growled, eyeing them both with his emerald eyes.

"Thanks sis." Layla said softly, rolling her shoulder comfortably.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Lichen
I growled, my eyes narrowing, and my lip drawing back into a snarl. When Durnal showed up, i just sneered, and stalked away.

Kapu
I smiled, at both Layla and Genocide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:13 pm

(Hey guys um.. when could and how should I bring shadow back into the picture? I forgot all about her being back in the pack.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 pm

(You could have her meet Layla. They haven't really met yet. Here, I'll start.)

Layla raced through the forest, dodging rocks and trees as she sprinted after a rabbit. She leaped forward and grasped its spine, snapping it instantly. "Food." Layla grumbled, eating instantly. She turned to hear noises coming from a bush, causing her to growl.

-------

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=12345
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40