Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+2
P r o m i s e r
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 pm

"Not all fae's like that. Genocide is just kind of moody. Especially during death and harsh stuff like that. Dakota on the other paw, is tougher. Genocide is sensitive."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:56 pm

(Paw, lol)
Kapu shrugged, and rolled over, it was time for bed. He padded to the den, and curled up, waiting for Heilos.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Heilos padded into the Apprentices Den after Kapu, and laid down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Kapu
I crawled up to beside Heilos, and rested my head on his shoulder. Soon falling to sleep, my breathing steady.

Juliet
Juliet had stopped crying, and rested for awhile. Around sunset, she limped off to the camp. She saw Kapu playing with the other pups, and smiled. Happy he was happy. She lay down on the outskirts of camp, staying out of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Blaze crawled over, and laid beside Juliet.

Heilos smiled and slept beside Kapu.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:19 pm

"No, Genocide. I am not. They say I yelled at you, which I didn't. I would remember that. I snapped at you." He glanced down at her. "Nanuk is dead, and someone I don't trust is in her place."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Genocide sighed. "You kind of did. But they are my friend, Chakotay." Genocide told him. "I know Nanuk is dead. But you cant hate Juliet for falling in love with Blaze."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 pm

"I don't hate Juliet. But she had a mate, and she still fell in love with Blaze. That's two hearts she has broken. I don't trust her, but not for that reason." Chakotay sighed, and shook his head. "I'm not even going to talk about this with you. You'll just keep defending her."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:26 pm

"You're right on that, Chakotay." Genocide replied. "I wasn't going to defend. I only asked if you were OK. And I'm just, confused. But you can't be mad at Blaze either. You don't know him well enough to know what's going on."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:33 pm

"I'm not mad at Blaze. And don't you dare tell me I don't know him well enough or that I don't know what's oging on. I know what I need to. I know enough to understand."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Genocide flinched at Chakotay's low tone. She flattened her ears. Genocide sighed. "I'm sorry. I just love Blaze so much. Like some should have." Genocide said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Chakotay forced himself to stay calm. "Who are you saying didn't love him enough? Because Genocide, I do't care how much you think you do, you do not know how other wolves feel all the time." He whispered, glancing over at her.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:41 pm

"I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the many fae's that broke his heart. It changed Blaze. It made him confused with Love, and fairly different from others. He became more hostile to wolves."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Juliet
Juliet nuzzled Blaze,"Everyone hates me." She whimpered, hearing Chakotay's and Genocide's conversation. She looked away,"Maybe I should have just left..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Chakotay sighed. "I'm talking about Nanuk. And you'd think having his heart broken so many times would make him more careful about who he tells he loves. Nanuk died a heart broken wolf because of that."

(They aren't anywhere near the others, thank you very much)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Pelican growled in her sleep, curling herself up in a ball and re closing her eyes.

Nakomi felt a gush of cold air chill her body to an icy touch, looking up she noticed Genocide and Chakotay were both gone. A slight irritated growl came from her, though she stucked it in. Walking out of the den she sat at the foot of the entrance, lifting a paw up she licked her it and then glanced around the area.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Pelican growled in her sleep, curling herself up in a ball and re closing her eyes.

Nakomi felt a gush of cold air chill her body to an icy touch, looking up she noticed Genocide and Chakotay were both gone. A slight irritated growl came from her, though she stucked it in. Walking out of the den she sat at the foot of the entrance, lifting a paw up she licked her it and then glanced around the area.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Genocide looked at him. "That's not what I said. I said it made him different. Don't put weight on Blaze's shoulders for choosing someone that actually stuck around him." GEnocide said softly. "I'm going to bed. I'm tired." She told him, padding back to the den and laying down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 pm

(oh... Whoops)
Juliet looked over at Blaze,"Do you hate me?" She asked. She shook inside, but tried to look calm on the outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:51 pm

"Certainly not." Blaze replied, licking her ears.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:53 pm

"Nanuk left to be with the father she never had!!! She chose her family over a wolf with false feelings!" He snapped as she left, and then returned to Nakomi's side. "Sorry, love. I had to get something out I couldn't say here. And it seems that many wolves here don't understand why Nanuk left."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Juliet
I sighed, and licked his cheek. I lay my head down on my paws, and looked at the wolves milling around the camp.

Last edited by mckenzie9199 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Nakomi padded towards the waterfall Genocide had kept talking about, coming across the two wolves she narrowed her eyes just to hear what Genocide said. Staying out of line of sight of them, the white fae darted off to thrust herself into the forest. Racing up a hillside and halting at the foot of the graves of Nanuk and her father. Sighing heavily, she shook her head.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Oops don't read that last post Unicorn and Cena lol. Lemme re wright this.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Blaze snarled over at Chakotay. As injured as Blaze was, he didn't care. "Don't you yell at my neice for trying to stand up for family! And I didn't have false feelings, smart one. Nanuk was gone enough for those feelings to disappear! It made me feel cheated on again! It made me feel empty. Genocide only cares, Chakotay!" Blaze snapped, ears laced back. "Now if you want to kill me, go ahead. I don't care."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next