Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+2
P r o m i s e r
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:02 pm

(Chakotay didn't yell, and he wasnt any where near Blaze when he said that...)

Chakotay lowered his ears. "I wasn't yelling at her. But no one here has sympathy for Nanuk, and in case anyone hasn't noticed, she's dead! I don't see anyone mourning her. And if those feelings faded, then why did you tell her you still loved her when she came back, more than willing to love you in return?"
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Juliet
I hid my head as Chakotay came up. I listened to the conversation, and whimpered at what Blaze said. I hoped these two males wouldn't fight, but what Blaze had said was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Nakomi heard thw yelling, wide eyed she half lunged herself at Nlaze, fur bristling. " Unless you wanna get torn about by me, I suggest you NEVER yell at my mate like that again. None of you inderstand!" Nakomi stepped away from Blaze, glaring at them all. " You don't know what she went through, she left ro be with her FATHER! Wouldn't you all! Don't blame this on Nanuk, she is dead and now she can't defend herself. But I will!!! I've had enoigh with the blaming and the false attitude!!! Blaze you knew Nanuk loved you! And you still decided to break her heart and choose Juliet and not KNOWING she already HAD a mate in the beginning, was fucked up!! I'm sorry but Juliet if you had a mate stay loyal!!" Nakomi stomped her paw at Juliet, she claws unleashed and her canines baring to their whites.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 pm

(Sorry about that... :/)

Blaze snarled. "I wasn't sure, Chakotay! And how was I supposed to know she loved me back!?" Blaze snapped. Durnal rose from his den and roared for silence. "Both of you stop this instant!" Durnal ordered, stomping his enormous paw and stalking forward. "You are both acting like two month old pups! I wont stand for it, and I don't tolerate it!" Durnal snarled, biting his brothers muzzle, than Chakotay's. "Now both of you behave, or you'll have more to worry about than me." Durnal growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Juliet shook with rage, and brought her head out of hiding," I thought he was dead! I thought everyone in my pack was dead." She yowled, but quickly shut up, when Durnal came up. She looked down, ashamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Durnal growled. "Juliet, this is not your fight." Durnal told her, emerald green eyes serious.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 pm

"Yes I know." Juliet said, she was still furious, but she was not going to act like a stupid fool. She backed away, letting Durnal handle it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Chakotay stood by Nakomi, bristling. "Maybe if you hadn't been drooling over Juliet, she would have had time to tell you!" He snarled, and glared at Durnal when he came out. He yanked away when Durnal bit his muzzle. "Call me what you want, but I'm defending Nanuk. Nakomi is right. " The brute whipped his head around, glaring at Durnal and Blaze. "Then why weren't you mourning him, hmm Juliet?" Chakotay growled, stepping towards her. "I'm not sure about you, but if Nakomi died, I wouldn't run to the nearest fae to fix everything."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Durnal sighed and looked at Chakotay. "Chakotay. You can't be blaming Blaze for misunderstanding his feelings. Blaze, you cant be snapping at Chakotay. If you want something fixed you can always talk to me."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Pelican rose to her paws and stalked from the den. Her blue orbs swirled with a scarlet red. Head low, and body shaking with rage. " This is petty shit! We all know Nanuk is dead. No need to keep bringing it up! Now if I don't see any of you in dens in the next 10 seconds. Hell will rise and it won't be pretty." Flaring at Durnal she snarled behind him. " Dunral were done here. Drop it." Pelican stepped up next to him and nuzzled her mate gently. Indicating it wasn't worth the time explaining things.

Nakomi glared at Pelican, growling she snaked her head up in astonishment. " Whatever. You all can think what you want, but know this I'm not gonna stand around and let people talk about Nanuk. She's dead and no one seems to care." Growling low she tuened and vanished inside her den.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm

I was afraid of getting bitten if I spoke, but I had to take the risk. "It had been more than a year, since I saw him. Those first couple of months were horrible. I did nothing, but mourn. I mourned for him, and I mourned for my pack. I thought it was a miracle that I found Kapu." I said tears falling now. She kept her voice calm though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm

"No, Durnal, I am going to blame who I want. Nakomi, Nanuk, and I have all been blamed for things we haven't done, so why can't I?" He snarled, bristling and keeping his head down. He had his teeth bared, and his golden eyes were lit with anger. He whirled around, and joined Nakomi in the den. "This pack! I can't believe any of them."

Last edited by Unicorn_Fluff on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Nakomi turned to shove Chakotay away with her chest, " Love lets just go." She whispered, still pushing him gently towards the den. Debating if she should leave or not.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Durnal growled. "Chakotay, I understand that. But blaming someone else isn't going to make anything better." Durnal growled, turning away to look at Pelican. "Don't get pissed at them too much, Love. Packmates bicker." Durnal said, pressing his nose to her cheek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Pelican sneered, " Well lets not add onto it." After a few moments stepped up to stand infnt of Durnal. Speaking up she demanded to be obeyed by her pack. " Dens. NOW!" She roared.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 pm

I got up and nuzzled Blaze goodnight, then walked off toward my tree den. I crawled in and looked up through the gap in the tree's to see the stars shining brilliantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:44 pm

As the pack cleared to the dens, Durnal looked at Pelican. "Is there something wrong?" Durnal asked, wondering if she was about to tell him something.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Kapu
Kapu awoke with a shiver. He slightly bumped Heilos to awake him."Listen to this." He whispered. He heard Juliet and Blaze. Then Nakomi and Chakotay. He growled low, when they spoke to his aunt like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Heilos awoke. "Their always like that. This pack is a bit complicated."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:03 pm

"That's not very good." He whispered,"How come every one hates my aunt? I love her, and she the best and nicest wolf I know." I say growling a bit loder.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Pelican rotated to look at Durnal, " I'm tired of our pack not listening to us. What we say goes, and that's it. Someone needs to give order, either it be me or you. I'm not gonna be stepped on by my own pack." She sneered, turning to walk off but stopped. " Especially while I'm pregnant." She spat and then vanished within the den.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Durnal nodded. "I agree." Durnal replied, following her into the den and laying down next to Pelican, his soft pelt brushing up against Pelican's. Durnal smiled at her, his eyes meeting hers. "I love you."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Pelican smiled over at Durnal and snuggled up against him, resting her head over his paws and wrapping her muzzle across his chest. " I love you too."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Durnal's heart warmed, his head bending down to groom her pelt. Pelican's eyes were breath taking to him. Durnal sighed happily, his emerald eyes meeting hers once more. "Do you have any idea how pretty your eyes are?" Durnal asked, expecting to be called a Sap or a softy. But Durnal didn't mind. As long as he had Pelican, his life would never end.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Pelican lifted her head up just a tad and chuckled, " I suppose I do." She replied, blushing some and she licked his cheek.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum