Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+2
P r o m i s e r
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:01 pm

FORGOT DURNAL OMG.)

Durnal sighed and padded through the forest, catching a whiff of a fae. He saw the female. It was black with lavender eyes, and she looked oddly familiar. "Durnal. Is that you!?" A voice asked. "Ash!?" Durnal exclaimed, his emerald gaze brightening. "I can't believe I finally found you!" Ash barked, nuzzling his neck. Durnal returned the nuzzle and smiled. "It is great to see you again. Thought I never would." Durnal said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by → Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Nakomi snarled, watching Layla. " Layla go back home! I'm serious! You act like you can defeat every wolf you come by. But honestly, not everyone is that powerful! You will meet someone you will NOT be able to kill, and that day will either break you or make you." She said softly, though her voice held authority in it. " I'm not saying your a little kid Layla, but you still are one to me. Try not to grow up so fast, you have your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it by doing grown up things." She sat back on her haunches and eyed Layla with emerald green orbs that crystallized in the light.

{I'm bringing in a male.}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:35 pm

(Alright, go ahead. But can you not make him seem invincible.)

Layla growled. "Its my life, not yours! You can't control it or me!" Layla snarled, her eyes dead serious. "I'm trying to help you!" Layla spat, speeding off in the direction they were heading. Layla looked over at Nakomi. "Are you coming?" She asked, calmer this time. Layla looked away, her eyes blistering with anger. Nakomi can't control her life! "All I want is a life where I can be free. My point is, you inspired me to be an assassin. So did my father." Layla told her, extending her razor sharp claws to claw the ground.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:36 pm

{Never do... Can't make yours either.}

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Tumblr_m7orn4NH031rc0qkeo1_400
Nakomi roared and bounded forward, flashing past Layla in a blaze of utter speed and flung herself outwards and twisting her body so that she was now standing in front of Layla's path. Her voice echoed and she let it rage. " LAYLA! STOP! NOW!" She screamed out load, making herself heard. She stomped her two front paws and drew her crown high. " DO NOT EVER LEAD THE WAY AGAIN! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING! WHAT YOU ARE DOING! YOU WILL GET YOURSELF KILLED! AND MY INSPIRATION WAS TO NEVER INSPIRE YOU TO BE A KILLER, AN ASSASSIN! AND IN BEING ONE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN AND BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOUR DOING NOT JUST RUSH OFF TO GET THE JOB DONE! IT TAKES TIME AND ENERGY!" She raged out, huffing her chest heaved. She then dropped her head down, shaking it. " Please Layla I'm begging you, go back." She let her claws sink into the ground.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 4h3dfug
Bliss -text-

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 ____Black_Wolf_____by_XxJared_Leto_
Pelican -text-

{Bringing him in, in just a sec.}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Layla's eyes widened. For once in her life, she let a single tear fall. "I just wanted to be like you!!!" Layla snarled, her eyes blistering. "Beg me all you want. I'm not going to let my one and only friend get herself hurt." Layla growled. "My mind is screaming at me to go home. But my heart is telling me to be a good friend and help you. "And you're telling me not to lead? You don't know where you're going either!" Layla barked. "I'd die for you. You had no problem with teaching me to fight. Why not let me live my life for once?" Layla licked Nakomi's ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Nakomi let her head turn to the side, shaking it some she spoke bitterly. " I've been doing this for years Layla, I'm not going to get myself hurt. I'm just worried you will." She looked down at Layla, licking her forehead then turning and motioning her to walk and talk. " I do know where I'm going actually, I just don't want your parents worrying about you. This is my job to do, not yours." She growled, then stalked forward more.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:02 am

Layla sighed. "And if you do get hurt, then what happens?" Layla challenged. "Why can't you live peacefully like my father? Grandpa Talon was murdered TWICE and Dad avenged him, yet you are looking for more. Its one thing to be mournful. But murderous is a whole other thing. Killing won't fix every problem you walk into Nakomi." Layla pointed out. On the inside, Layla was begging Nakomi not to leave. "If you don't want me to get hurt, that's fine. I'm going home." Layla growled, finally giving up. She padded back home, training on the way there.

Durnal sighed as Layla returned. "You think she finally gave up being an assassin?" Durnal asked Pelican. "Wait... Never mind. She's still training." Durnal stopped himself. He watched as Layla grabbed a badger's head, twisting it around like Nakomi did to Satan. Durnal watched as Layla trained, and when he woke up, she was still training. "Oh my God." Durnal said, amazed.

Layla bolted up a cliff, snatching her jaws on a branch, landing on the surface. She did a flip, landing then did a backflip off of the waterfall, landing in the water. She was tired now, and waited in a tree, hoping Nakomi would be back soon.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 am

Nakomi watched Layla leave, " Satan was the one who killed my father but he didn't plan the attack." She growled, then bolting off down the valley.

Pelican sighed and watched her daughter, she thought this was a nightmare, and didn't want this for her. She shook her head, and snapped at Durnal. " Don't be amazed! This is bad! Very bad!" She growled.

Bliss heard her sister, then rolled her eyes and stood. Padding off in a direction of the training grounds. Hoping she could get some time alone to train herself how to fight without seeing.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:26 am

Durnal blinked. "I'm just amazed she stayed up all night. And yet, you are perfectly fine with Bliss being blood-thirsty? That is just odd, Pelican." Durnal growled back, proving a point.

Layla snarled as her parents argued. "Won't you guys get along for once?" Layla sneered. Layla glared at her mother angrily. "You should be fine with me being an assassin if Bliss get's to be a blood-thirsty! Its my life, not yours! Why can't you accept me for who I am, and what I want to be?" Layla spat at her mother, her voice like splinters of ice before dashing off.

Durnal sighed. "You know, sometimes I feel like the worst mate and father in the world." Durnal growled. He padded after Layla. "Leave me ALONE!" Layla roared, running off. She bumped into Bliss. "Sorry Bliss. Are you okay?" Layla asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:32 am

Pelican screamed in anger, " I am tired of you guys putting words in my fucking MOUTH! I never said I LIKED BLISS BEING BLOOD-THIRSTY GOD FUCKING DAMN! AND BECAUSE THAT IS NEVER THE LIFE TO LIVE!" She raged, and lashed out at Durnal, missing him by an inch when he padded off. She struck the ground fiercely and rammed her body into the cavern, breaking the wall some and shaking it.

Bliss grunted when she was bumped into, half growling. " Can't I ever get alone time to train?" She asked,t hen heard Layla and nodded. " Yeah, fine. You?" She smelt her father and narrowed her eyes. Her mothers screaming made her shudder. " I think you two need to stop making her mad. It's getting annoy with everyone fighting and especially mother and daughter. Do you guys love fighting? Like seriously?" She chopped her jaws, licking her lips as she began to crave blood.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:45 am

Layla sighed. "Terrible. Nakomi's gone, Mom and Dad are fighting again, and I feel like tearing open someone's throat." Layla replied. Her mother's yelling made Layla snarl. "I AM SICK OF YOU ALL. YOU AND DAD NEED TO WORK THINGS OUT SOON BEFORE I TARE SOMEONE'S BODY APART! AND I DON'T REMEMBER YOU DOING ANYTHING ABOUT BLISS. WHY GET ANGRY AT DAD FOR BEING HAPPY FOR ME!?" Layla roared. But when Pelican lashed out at her father, it made a flare light inside of Layla. She pinned her mother to the ground, snapping her teeth, barely missing her mother's maw. "That's it! I'm going to find Nakomi and I'm not coming back until she does!" Layla snarled, bolting after Nakomi's scent. She sped faster and faster, her aqua eyes blistering with fury. She smelled Nakomi near by after some time, and smiled. The only comforting scent she could find.

Durnal dodged Pelican's lunge and raced after Layla, soon losing her. His body shook with rage, but mostly hurt. "I'm sorry for ruining everyone's life." Durnal snarled to himself.

Blaze rolled his eyes at them. "You guys need to CHILL! Can't we all just live a happy life?" Blaze growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:02 am

Pelican dodged her daughter and swatted her to the ground in reflex. She snarled, " I'm done!" She roared, flashing off and leaving.. Wanting to say good, but Pelican never knew.

Bliss blinked, wanting to see what was going on, she growled and snarled. " Someone strike me dead now!" She boomed. Lashing her tail, her body blazed in anger.

Nakomi sped forward, keeping her pace and then soon enough she smelt Layla. A growl came from her and she slid to a halt before she spun around and halted. " Layla what the hell?!" She snarled.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:10 am

"You wouldn't believe what just happened at home." Layla said calmly. When Pelican had swatted Layla to the ground, Layla got snagged on a sharp rock. She turned to show the gash on her shoulder. Layla wasn't hurt bad, but outraged with her family. "I'm sorry. But if I can't have my own mother accept me for what I want to be, then what's the point of being there?" Layla growled.

Durnal dashed after Pelican. "Where are you going?" Durnal called, coming to her side quickly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 am

Pelican growled, " Somewhere besides this hell hole. I can't take it anymore. My daughters hate me, this pack does, and so do you. I can see it in your eyes." She snarled, and bolted forward more

Nakomi let her eyes widen, she growled low then lashed her tail. " Come on." Was all she said, turning and leaping over a rock and bounding through the landscape.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:03 am

Durnal stopped in front of Pelican. "They don't hate you. Neither do I. Why is it so hard for you to see that?" Durnal said, his emerald eyes meeting her electric blue. He looked down at his paws, feeling guilty. "I could never hate you." Durnal added.

Layla raced after Nakomi, feeling a bit awkward. "You're not mad are you?" Layla asked. She had been kind of stubborn lately.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:11 am

Pelican slid to a halt and stomped her paw. " Then why the fuck am I being treated like SHIT, Durnal? Hm? Answer that? I bend over backwards for you guys and all I get in return is one daughter yelling at her mother all the damn time, a mate who puts words in my mouth and I can't take it!" She spat, baring her canines and forcing herself to stay calm so she didn't lung at Durnal.

Nakomi shook her head, though she kept on running. " No. Just confused is all." She wounded a corner and slid behind a brick wall. Watching guards in the distance scouting in front of the Kingdom gates.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am

(would someone please explain what's been going on so I can post?)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:25 am

Durnal stayed calm, sighing. "She was angry Pelican. She wants you to accept her for what she wants to be. And me. You're right on my behalf. I should stop putting words in your mouth. But that doesn't mean I hate you." Durnal replied. "It doesn't mean Layla hates you either. She just wants to be accepted." Durnal added.

Layla dashed at Nakomi's side, being careful with her step into the Kingdom. "What is this place and who is to be destroyed?" Layla asked very softly to Nakomi.

Blaze watched Durnal and Pelican. He groaned. "Since when would Durnal hate you, Pelican? The way I see it, he would die for you. I'm his brother. I know when he's lying, and when he's not. And right row, Durnal is not." Blaze said to Pelican softly. For a Beta, Blaze was quite wise.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:46 am

Pelican snarled and snapped, " I do accept Layla! Never said I didn't! I just don't want her to go down a route where she could possibly get herself killed. I don't want her to turn out like me or Nakomi." She let her fur rise and ignored Blaze.

Nakomi snaked her tail out in front of Layla's path, " Stay right here while I clear the way. Do you undestand?" She said seriously, her eyes glittering as she eyed Layla.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 am

Layla nodded and rolled in some mud to block her own scent. She was a smart pup. "Call me when its cleared." Layla replied, standing with excitement in her eyes. Layla watched the many wolves around the area. "Who are these wolves?" Layla asked.

Durnal didn't flinch. "She's not going to turn out like anyone. Both you and Nakomi are wonderful wolves. Dangerous, but wonderful. And Layla just wants to be taught by Nakomi. She inspires Layla, and Layla has been working hard for this." Durnal replied softly. He gazed out where Layla had ran. "And with Nakomi's protection, Layla should be fine." Durnal added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 am

Pelican growled, shoving Durnal. " If she gets hurt, I'm blaming you." She snapped, and dashed off.

Nakomi looked at Layla, " That's none of your concern." She said bitterly than vanished into the depths of the shadows. She was like black mist with the mid covering her coat, cunningly she slit two guards throats with her claws then pounced on another and torn his entire skeleton out. She spat it out her maw, before standing up on two hind legs and pushing her front paws down upon a lever to open the steel gates. She watched as they opened, whispering for Layla to follow. Moving in the darkness, leaping up on platforms and keeping a low profile as she stalked forward, undetected.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:55 am

Layla watched Nakomi's moves carefully. She dashed towards Nakomi, smiling as she now stood next to her. Layla carefully leaped up after Nakomi, her massive body making so sounds. She let the wind blow through her fur, swaying the feathers in her left ear. Layla glanced around at the other wolves, her aqua eyes spotting a large gray male, then a white female.

Durnal sighed. "Yeah, blame me. I take the blame for everything, as always!" Durnal snarled to himself, going to find Delilah. He barked softly at the entrance of her den. "May we talk?" Durnal asked, tilting his head. At least Delilah was peaceful.

Braekon ran right up to his mother, a gash lined on his back. Dakota ran after his brother. "It was an accident already!" Dakota growled. Braekon growled. "You still pushed me into the thorn bush!" Braekon barked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Nakomi hushed Layla when she jumped up next to her, she looked down at at the two wolves and motioned for Layla to go after the female. " I got the male." she growled, then without hesitation she flung herself through the air. Her claws dejected and her canines bared, she brought the brute down to the ground and they disappeared into the side of the Kingdom. the white female scampered around, scared. Nakomi ended the brute in a quick flash, his head rolling out in front of the fae's paws. The white wolf drew her head up and breathed inward to let out a cry.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Pelican heard the two boys and halted them, " What is the meaning of this?" She asked, glaring at them suspiciously.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Layla nodded and leaped down, doing a flip in the air. Layla landed on the female, raking her claws along the fae's back before dodging an attack from the fae. Layla used her side step sliding move to trip her, and before she knew it, the female's windpipe was in her maw. She spat it out then padded over to Nakomi. "Out of curiosity, how was that for a pup?" Layla asked softly.

Braekon glared at Dakota. "He pushed me into a thorn bush!" Braekon growled. "It was an accident!" Dakota growled back, tackling his brother to the ground, for he was bigger and stronger.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next