Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+6
Dark**Light
Tayssi
themagus
Shadow-Walker
Harley
P r o m i s e r
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Harley Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:42 pm

"She is my mother. She is my elder, and wiser than me, so of course she gets a choice." Thorn replied, golden eyes flashing. "Blaze and her have something special, and I am not going to her while she is recovering." Durnal's next words set his temper a flare, and tried to hold back the anger in his voice. "I respect you Durnal, but this is a very large place, and you do not rule all of it. I become alpha when I see fit, and I will be far enough way that I shall not have to abide by your laws." He said, trying to be nice. Thorn spun around, snarling at the spirit, and relaxed when it was only Durnal's father. "I will learn by my own mistakes. Advice is needed, but no training. I will not be treated like a helpless pup learning how to hunt!" Thorn growled, turning away as the spirit disappeared. "I appreicate your offer Durnal, but training is not needed. You should have more confidence in me than that."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 pm

I chuckled at his last comment, then spoke. "I have much confidence in you Thorn, and my father didn't mean it like that. He meant for me to teach you the laws of being Alpha. And Alpha traditions." I replied.
"Lets get back to the den..." I continued...
In the morning after a long sleep through a storm, the morning was cold and cloudy, along with the forest being very wet from the heavy rain. I yawned and stretched out my paws, then stepped outside into the cold world. Looking back, I saw that everyone was asleep so I thought now would be a good time to hunt.
Bounding off into the forest, I came to a large but weak elk herd. Mouth watering, I crouched down and stalked the herd down wind and before they all knew it, I sprang into the air and gave a crushing blow to one of their heads.
I came home with 4 elk, and 6 rabbits and fed on 2 rabbits. I lifted my head after my kills, and snarled loudly. But it was just a young cougar cub. It tried to swipe me when I picked it up, but I growled so it stopped and kept silent.
I returned it to its family, then bounded off back to the den. When I got there, I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 pm

After i got done howling i left out a sigh and dropped my head. I stood up and walked around until i found a small cave. I walked in and shook my coat dry, i walked in the cave further then layed down laying my head down on my paws before i slowly fell asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Thorn rolled his eyes, padding after Durnal.

Nia rested her head against the cool side of the den, ready to snap at anyone who disturbed her. She knwe her puppies were coming soon, very soon. But she didn't want a fuss over everything.... after all, they would probably end up being born dead. She hadn't felt anything, no signs of life, and honestly, she didn't mind. But a sudden pain in her stomach changed her mind.

(Don't wanna play that out, soooooo yeah...)

Nia looked at the scene before her. It was a small litter, of only two. She nudged a motionless one, its scent confiming it's death. The other one squirmed, and Nia sighed, licking it clean before nudging it into her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 3 Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Blaze~

I yawned and stretched my paws, and looked over at Nia, but what I found was one pup alive. "Nia... Congratulations, I am very happy for you." I said to Nia. I gave the small pup a lick, and then nuzzled Nia on the neck. Seeing the pup try to look up at me with squinted eyes, I smiled and touched its head with my nose gently.

Durnal~

I got out of my position, hearing small yips of a pup. Peaking into the den I saw Nia, Blaze, and a small pup at their side. I entered the den and licked Nia on the cheek in a congratulating kind of way, then sat next to them. "Congratulations Nia... Its nice to see you a mother, and Blaze a father of one." I said.

Blaze~

I perked up my ear when I heard rustling in some bushes near by, and out from the bush leaped a large brute. Grey wolf with amber eyes. I snarled and stalked out of the den with tensed muscles. But he acted fast and knocked me aside, but with a turn I landed on my feet and launched myself at the brute. Again he knocked me out of the way, and looked directly at Nia and the pup.

Durnal~

I would not let Nia or the pup be harmed, so without the brute seeing me at first I let out a terrifying roar and launched myself at the rather large brute. I sank my teeth into his shoulders, and before long Blaze bit the males leg. He yowled and tried to kick away from us. I let Blaze take the killing bite, in the neck and after we thought he was dead, he slashed me in the eye and threw Blaze into a rock. He stalked towards the den, and looked directly at Nia, looking to force her or take her pup.

Blaze~

"No!" I yelled and again threw myself at him and slashed my fangs through his neck, ands killed him. I panted but before a victory howl, and dashed into the den to examine the pup and Nia. I gave her a lick on the nose, and settled down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Even though i knew i was a little ways away from the pack i could still hear fighting. I stood up and followed the sounds until i got close to the pack and the fighting stoped completely. I walked through the trees back into the clearing with all the dens. As i kept walking towards the dens i say nia with i small pup beside her. I have a small smile and walked over to her my silver eyes almost sparkling with happiness for her. "Congratulations Nia." i smiled and looked at the small pup knowing it was a miracle that the pup even survived.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:25 am

Blaze~

I whirled around and snarled, but calmed to see it was only Shadow and I walked over to her and gave her a nuzzle in 'Thanks'. I laid back down and rolled over onto my side, as the tiny pup tried to crawl over to me to snuggle into my thick coat. I nudged him over, to me and groomed the top of his head and his ears, as he snuggled into my chest.

Durnal~

I trotted over to Shadow, and ignored the mild pain in my shoulder and leg. "Hello Shadow." I greeted with a small grin, and groomed her ears lightly. I then padded into the den, and gave Nia and Blaze's pup a small lick. But when I licked the tiny male puppy, Blaze snarled at me and spoke. "Don't touch him! He is very young, and I don't need him hurt!" He spat harshly.
I sneered at him. "You think I could hurt him?" I asked.

Blaze~

"Its not that Durnal, its just that his body is still very fragile and may be for about another few days." I replied. I looked over at Nia, and lightly cocked my head. "I have a couple names you may like for him. But don't worry, you can choose your own names to. I was thinking Nigel, Storm, or Rico." I said, suggesting names.

Durnal~

I listened to Blaze's suggested names, and I smiled greatly. "Those are some fine names, Blaze. But I have a name to suggest to, if you like them Nia. I was thinking, Blazakin." I added. (Blayz- Uh- Kin.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Nia nuzzled her dead pup, its coat a dark grey. "This is the male. The female survived, so you don't have to worry about any more Thorns..." She knew she should of been happy that one survived, but it was her first real litter. "Storm. I like Storm. Her coat is a silvery black, so it fits her perfectlly." When Blaze snarled at Durnal, the young she wolf laughed. "I appreicate your concern Blaze, and I realie that she is very fragile, but if she can live through a bear paw, she can ive through a couple gentle licks."

Last edited by Harley on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Blaze~

I glanced over at the pup, whom I thought was a male, I felt quite embarrassed at that moment, but tried to hide it. I nuzzled Nia after her agreement on Storm, and gazed over at Storm then back at Nia. "Yes, she has your fur color, but a beautful color of blue eyes. It makes her look like a slightly mysterious wolf, but it fits her." I replied.
Looking over at Durnal, I saw him try to pick up the dead male, but I acted fast and swatted him harshly. "Release that pup!" I spat harshly. I backed him out of the den, and we both snarled at eachother, and before long we were battling.

Durnal~

As we battled I bit his shoulder, but as we battled on I was surprised by how Blaze was the only related wolf I had that darted to challenge me. He nipped my leg, and I whirled around then pinned him. "Enough Blaze! I was politely taking the pup to see if it was really dead or not!" I snarled at him. He gulped then pushed my enormous body off of his, and he trotted back to Nia. I sighed and followed him, and sat next to the both of them.

Blaze~

I licked Nia, then snuggled with Storm. "I won't let anything happen to you." I whispered to Storm, but what she returned was a small yip.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:14 pm

"Stop it!" Nia snapped at the two fighting males, snarling at them. "Quit fighting or neither of you get any interaction with Storm until you learn how to behave around a newborn!" She picked up her dead pup in her mouth, leaving Storm to the warmth of blaze as she carried him out of the den.

Without the weight of her pups, Nia could dig much faster. Before to long, she had a deep hole dug and set the pup in a bed of leaves. Whispering her goodbye, she covered him , using her entire weight to roll a log upon it.

She returned and nudged Storm into her, letting her nurse. "If you fight one more time, I won't let either of you near her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Blaze~

When Nia returned and took Storm, into her fur for nursery, I sighed and walked out of the den and into the forest. Strolling around I was soon attacked by a bear, and I was swatted into a rock. The bear tore into my flanks, then clawed me all over my body, and I tried to fight back but instead I called for help.

Durnal~

Hearing the call of my brother, I bolted into the forest, and was horrified to see Blaze being killed by a bear. Without thoughts I leaped onto the bear and tore up its back of its neck, then jumped off and stood over my severely injured brother.
I slashed the bear in the face, sending it off into the woods with a terrified roar. I let out a howl then picked Blaze up, and got him on my back and carried him back to the den. I could imagine Nia's reaction to Blaze's torn up body, and I shook the thought away wildly. Thank my father that Blaze was alive, but injured and torn up severely. I laid him by the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:04 pm

As i sat outside the den i watched the fight and pinned my ears slightly before it quickly ended. I looked over at nia and sighed "they are males, they will always fight." i looked down at the pup she named storm and smiled and softly nuzzled her before lifting my head back up and watched as blaze and durnal left. "she will be a very beautiful she-wolf when she grows."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 pm

"Blaze is a good father, but he should trust in his brother that he would not hurt my pup."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Durnal~

I sat next to Blaze, praying to my father that he would be alright, and I glanced over at Nia then back at Blaze. He was unconsious at the moment, but I could see him barely breathing. "Please, Please don't die Blaze. I lost father... I couldn't bare to lose you to." I said to my brother who was motionless. His light breathing, at a slow pace got slower, for I knew how much pain he must be in right now.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 pm

"very true. Your very lucky you have someone to call yours and a family." i looked over when durnal came back with blaze. I stood up and walked over and looked over blaze then to durnal "what happened?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Durnal~

Shadow startled me a bit, but I gazed up into her silver eyes with pure sadness. "Blaze was attacked by a bear, and now... I-I Don't know if he'll make it. He might just be... D-D-Dead." I stammered as a tear slipped down my cheek. I normally wouldn't do this, but I laid my head and face into Shadow's chest, I was so upset.
A couple more tears escaped my emerald green eyes, then I gazed back up into her silver eyes, but then stuffed my face back into her chest. Of course it was unusual for an Alpha Male to be this emotional, but I bet nobody could help it if their beloved brother looked to be dead. I looked over at Blaze, and saw his pace of his chest move slowly, and gently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 pm

I looked over at blaze and sighed then was shocked at how durnal was acting. As i listened to him it angered me a bit yes i know it was his brother but still. I didnt mean to snap but i did "Durnal, you may be the alpha male here and yes your brother is hurt but it doesnt mean you have to treat him like he is already dead. If you treky loved your brother you would with him right now and tending to his wounds to heal him and not sitting here sobbing your eyes out." i let out a slight growl but calmed and stood up walking over to blaze where he layed. I carefully looked over his body at the wounds pedrog a really deep gash in his side.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Mia came bounding over, knowing her mother wouldn't be able to do it. "I know what he needs!" She squeaked, tangling a cobweb around her snout and collecting a bitter smelling herb. She chewed it up, and placed it on his wounds. It would sting, but it would get rid of the pain. She laced the cobwebs over the worst wounds, and left the chewed herb n the less serious nes.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Gazing up at her, I suddenly felt disgraced how she could speak to me after what has just happened. "If anything Shadow, he is near death! Seeing Blaze like this brings back the memories of when my father was stabbed and died right before my own eyes! Blaze is the closest companion I have, and I bet if you had a brother as close to you as Blaze is to me, you would feel and act the same way! Grow some respect!" I spat harshly, although I didn't mean to be too harsh.

Blaze~

I awoke, and saw Mia tending herbs and cobwebs to my wounds. "T-Thank Y-You Mia. I-I must see N-Nia." I stammered before everything went blurry again, but after a couple seconds my vision came back. "P-Please... I must see N-Nia now." I continued.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:18 pm

I steped away from blaze as mia took care of the wounds on blaze. I looked at durnal when he spoke and let out a soft growl. "I have respect and i give respect to those who deserve it. And all i was saying is that you were acting like he was dead when he wasnt." i let out a growl and stood up turning around and walking away towards the cabin. "You have no idea of my past and what i have gone through, you think you have it tough, you have no clue!"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:22 pm

"And you don't know about my past Shadow! I understand you probably had a very rough time as a pup to but, I highly doubt you had an abusive mother that was constantly drowning, hitting, clawing, and yelling at you." I replied in a low tone.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Mia let out a growl at their fight, and when it didn't help, she stood, hackles raising. "STOP! You aren't helping Blaze at all by fighting! Now shut up and let him have some peace!"

Nia strode over, storm in her jaws.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Blaze~

"N-Nia. H-How are you and Storm? I needed to see you." I stammered roughly, and I then sneezed that sent severe pain through my chest that caused me to yelp. But I managed to lift my head, to nuzzle Nia and give Storm a lick before dropping my head down again. I smiled at Nia, and sighed heavily and roughly as pain stirred through my body.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 pm

I let out another growl as my hackles rose. "I was never abused durnal but i never knew my mother or father. I was abandoned when i was anyo along with my five dead littermates, im a no body, the product of a forcer. I was taken in by am old she-wolf until i was old enough to live on my own." i let out a louder growl and shook my fur out then turned and walked away i was done fighting.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 pm

"Shush, shush... don't strain yourself..." Nia's eyes were that of a much older wolf, weighed down by stress. "And Durnal, Shadow, quit your bickering." With a final lick to Blaze, she picked Storm back up and headed back to the den.

Mia jumped at the yelp, and hurried off to get a special herb that would settle internal pain. "Eat this, it won't taste good, but it will do wonders..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next