Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+6
Dark**Light
Tayssi
themagus
Shadow-Walker
Harley
P r o m i s e r
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:17 pm

The Fae was smart, and dashed off wildly. I was wondering if Pelican had thought I was flirting with her first. "Pelican, I swear on the name of my father, I didn't do anthing with her." I told her, hoping to god she trusted me.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) - Page 20 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by → Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Pelican stomped her fore-paw in defense,
huffing quietly she whirled around to look at Durnal.
She smiled, licking his muzzle.
" I trust you."
She woofed softly.
In a rather calm voice,
then padded over to Genocide.
She nuzzled her pups head,
then groomed their coats clean.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Avalon lifted his head and yawned. He yelped and leapt back when he saw the female clean Genocide's fur. He had forgotten again that the pup at rested up against him. "I'm sorry," he shouted. "I didn't mean to be in the way." He backed away from her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 pm

I sighed with relief, and licked her cheek. "No matter what other say, you will always be an angel to the faithful members of the pack. Including myself." I whispered, and flashed her a very handsome smile with a gleam in my emerald eyes.
"You are a great Alpha. You just need to learn how to control your temper is all." I added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Pelican huffed at what Durnal had said,
she snapped her head up at Avalon,
dipping her head to one side.
" No worries."
She woofed in a soothing tone.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Avalon relaxed a little and laid back down. He sighed.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Dakota made his way over to me, and he looked upset. "Daddy... I miss Shadow. When will se be back?" He whined. I gulped and said, "Most likely never, my son. On the inside, Shadow had a good heart and loyal soul, but Shadow and your mother didn't get along." I explained.
"Listen Dakota. I miss Shadow to, but she was very disrespectful to your mom." I added... Out of nowhere, a bear swatted Pelican into the river. Sending the pups to the den, I snarled at the beast. I stood at my full height, which was 6'3 or 6'4 and I roared like lightening striking a tree.
Clawing it, I sent it into a tree and crushed its throat as my green orbs swirled with blue, red, and yellow before doing what I never done before. I leaped into the river after Pelican, and swished through the current until Pelican was in sight.
There I saw a waterfall, and right before Pelican fell off I grabbed her scuff and threw her up to a rock of safety and I fell down the waterfall. Right then and there, I thought I would die as a fearless Alpha, but I survived. Coming to my conscious, I sighed with relief to see that my red and black beaded necklace was still with me.
Soon I made it to the den, where Pelican was and I collapsed. "Daddy! Your alive!" The pups squealed. "Its what a fearless Alpha and mate does. Put my own life at risk before others." I huffed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Pelican lays in the den, shivering from the chill of the water, she sneaks back into the depths of the cave. Unable to speak, she closed her eyes. Her breathing coming out in rasps and gasps. Chest heaving ever so slightly, she glanced at the pups. " Come here." She motioned them over, bright blue orbs flickering in love and compassion. Genocide licked her father's muzzle clean then raced over to her mother. She ruffled her tail under her chin, then huddled close to her chest. Braekon padding over to his father as well, giving him a curt nod and a toothy smile before pouncing off towards mother.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:59 pm

I smiled warmly, then padded slowly inside the den then layed next to Pelican. Resting my head on her shoulders, to keep her warm, Dakota bounded over and hiddled into my fur. I couldn't tell the differance betweeen myself as a pup, and Dakota.
"He looks so much like me."I whispered to Pelican, and licked Pelican's ear. Making eye contact with Pelican, I smiled. "You are so beautiful." I said with my handsome smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Pelican smiled warmly, licking behind his ear before looking down at Dakota. She picked up him by the scuff, laying him down in front of her, her rough tongue rid of the moss that stuck to his coat. She chuckled when he wiggled, though she gave a some-what cat-like purr of amusement.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:17 pm

"Jee, Pelican. I thought you were a Wolf, not a house Cat." I teased, growling with amusement. "Mommy stop! I hate baths!" Dakota whined. "Dakota, don't be a pest." I scolded.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Genocide padded over to Avalon, and smiled up at him with her blue eyes, her black tail waving happily. She snuggled into his fur, and sighed happily. "Genocide has gotten very close to you." I whispered to Avalon.
Sometimes I got the feeling that Genocide had a crush on Avalon, but of course it wasn't and couldn't be true. They were related.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Avalon smiled and licked the pup. "I can see that, she's a very sweet pup," he commented.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:01 pm

"I agree. She definitely has Pelican's personality, while Dakota has mine. I can barely tell the difference between me and Dakota, we look so much alike." I replied, as I watched Dakota. "And I share the same breeds with Dakota. I'm half Dire Wolf, and half Gray Wolf." I added, feeling proud of my half breed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Avalon cocked his head. "What's a dire wolf?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:13 pm

"Their an extinct specie of Wolves. They were bigger and stronger than a Gray Wolf... My father was the last of their kind." I replied, now growing sad at the thought of my father. "I miss him so much." I added. "Oh and Avalon... I really wouldn't try to mess with Pelican. She gets pretty snappy at times." Blaze said, popping out of nowhere.

(LOL You just gotta love Blaze.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Avalon gave him a cocky grin. "Oh believe me. I have a way with the ladies. I'll just use my good looks and charms to get myself out of trouble."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:23 pm

"That doesn't work on Pelican. She is in love with Durnal, and Durnal only." Blaze replied, his brown eyes glistening with amusement. "Oh Blaze, stop. Avalon is a handsome Brute, but I don't think looks are gonna impress Pelican. It took a while for her to fall for me." I explained.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Avalon laughed. "A guy can try right?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:30 pm

My eyes widened at his reply, and I snarled. "Pelican is my mate, Avalon. If anyone is to mess with her, its me." I snarled lightly, and bit him muzzle like an Alpha should. Nobody is to flirt with Pelican... Not even Blaze.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Avalon yelped and pinned his ears. "It was a joke!" he barked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:37 pm

"Alright, alright. Just don't do it again." I replied, before watching Dakota start to wrestle with Genocide. Dakota won, and I picked him up off of Genocide. "Alright you 2. Enough." I scolded.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Avalon laughed as he watched the two pups play. "Do you guys want to know the best part about having a sibling around?" he asked them.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:42 pm

"Attacking him!" Dakota barked before jumping on Avalon, and rolling him over with effort. "Grrrrr.... I got you." He growled playfully.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Avalon chuckled. "No, it's so that you can trip them when you're running away from a bear."

(lol anti-joke. Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next