Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Chantell~

"Hmm, what would you like to do now?"I inquired.. (sss)

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:20 pm

Ice-
"Well it is getting late. Lets see if we can get them to fall sleep?" I offered not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Chantell~

"Good idea.. "I said starting to jog.. very quietly back to camp. I paused at the den entrance and peeked in.. hoping that they were asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:33 pm

All the pups but Bider got up and walked to him. Bider was fast asleep. "Kids, kids, time for bed." I said entering the cave. "Awe but mom." "No buts, time for bed." The pups then walked with their heads low to their sleeping spot and curled up. I looked to Chan smiling. I walked to my babies and gave each one including Bider a bath and like on the forehead. I told them a story which was horrible but they still fell asleep. "Chan, he's ready. I'll stay with the others." I then picked Bider up and gave him to Chan, one single tear fell but I knew it was for the best and went back to the others keeping them warm.

Bider-
I remained asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Chantell~

In nodded solemnly. Grasping him by the scruff firmly in my maw and took off at a run, though it was smooth run to prevent him from awakening. I sniffed the air and caught Brutus's scent. I soon came upon a den where I could sense that Brutus was sleeping. I dropped Bider at the mouth of the den, then took off, running back towards the den as fast as I could go. Once back at Ice's side I smiled. "Gone.. our burden is gone."I smiled licking her muzzle lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:12 pm

I turned to him, "I know it's good but I feel like the worst mom in the world." I said sounding ashamed of myself.

Bider-
I soon awoke far from home and started yipping for mom, but she never came. "Mom!" I finally yelled but realised she was no where to be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Chantell~

"You know he was to be trouble."I said softly and laid down at he paws, licking her lovingly.

Brutus~

Hearing yells and yips outside my den I peeked out, it's smell reeked of Ice. It was no doubt our pup. "Hey... shush up." I growled..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Bider-
He turned tail up and barked, "Don't say shush up to me!" He started a low puppy growl.

Ice-
"Yea but would if he uses my son ageist me? Well never mind that he can be Brutus's trouble now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Brutus~

I cackled.. I could use this one. "Come on in here boy. There's room. I have to tell ya something."I smirked.

Chantell~

"I doubt Brutus has enough brains to think up of such a thing."I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Ice,
I smiled at him and licked his cheek.

Bider,
"Come in? But I thought you said shush up? Make up you mind stranger." He said walking in, "Do you know where my mom is?" He said then spoke, "So um what you called I'm Bider." His son looked up at him, looking very identical to him but white with blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:37 pm

Brutus~

"Well I'm Brutus..And yes, I know where your mother is. But you don't want to see her, she's a dirty whore." I snapped still sore about her."Now to what I must tell you.. I'm your real father."I smirked.

Chantell~

I sighed.. "Now.. what shall we do?"I asked..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Bider looked at him, "We'll lets see about that." He studied him then spoke, "I believe you, finally now I can prove it to the others! I was right they where wrong he said smirking." The pup wagged his tail looking up at his dad.

Ice, "I don't know you pick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Chantell~

"Well, I asked you.. " I laughed, wagging

Brutus~

"Son... Elani: do you know her? She is my mate, she's pregnant and is having pups in a few months. Once they are 6 months old we plan on taking over Chantell and the rest of that pack.. would you like to join us?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:50 pm

Bider-

"Wellll, after what Chantell said to me I'm in cause he's not making me hawk food." The pup said with a chuckle.

Ice, "But I don't know." I said giggling and licked his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Brutus~

"Good." I chuckled

Chantell~

"Okay" Suddenly I stood up nipped her rump then bounded off a little ways, wagging my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Bider-
"Ok well bed or plotting?" He asked his dad.

Ice- I giggled and yipped happily chasing him like a pup.

(You know what's funny? I have been listening to my cd my dad's girl friend made for me and Oh darling was the next to play. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:10 pm

(lol awkwardd)

Brutus~

"Plotting, do you have any ideas?" I cackled.

Chantell~

I waited for her to catch up, nipped her again and bound away.. I did this repeatedly until we were very far from the den..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Bider-
I smirked, "We'll I have two brothers. Hunter is strong, but Tember forget it he would never go agenst mom. I'm not sure if we could convince Hunter to come but if we can you got yourself another warrior." He said to him.

Ice,
I stopped, "I think we should go back, be closer to the den." She said to him stopping and spraying snow all over him.

(No think of Ice and Chan, that's why it's funny. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 pm

(Ohhh now I understand xD lol )

Chantell~

I giggled like a little pup and ran in front of her, kicking snow up from behind me and spraying it all over her, I raced back towards the den..

Brutus~

"Okay so we have You, Me, Elani, However may pups Elani and I have and maybe Hunter... We're off to a good start."I exclaimed.
"How and when would we go about getting your brother.. and how about your sisters?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Bider-
He shook his head, "Kayla is a mommas girl. And Rossta is always leading us into treble, we lost Emma today because of her. You'll just make your pups comment suicide having her join us. Now for picking him up, well mom doesn't stay with us all of the time and Rain her baby sitter ran off. So we'll just have to lurk in the trees checking. Now can we make a deal?" He said a smirk spreading across his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Chantell~

"Ahh alright. Hunter... " I tasted his name in my mouth.. wondering about him. But then suddenly I snapped back into reality. "A deal you say?State it.. "I snorted.. (sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:41 pm

(You meant Brutus right, lol Smile )

Bider-
He's deal was quite funny actually, "Well you teach me how to fight probably, how to get girl, and how to be a great hunter and I'm fine oh and let me Beta when I'm old enough." He said before a yawn forced it's way out of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Brutus~

"Hmm well fighting is easy, it will come natrually for you, so will hunting. I'll give you a few tips though. The better fighter you are the better hunter you are, they are very much related.Oh course you can be Beta.. and possibly Alpha when my time is done. Do you want to know how you trick a girl in forcing or actually get a mate?" I asked chuckling. He was my son..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Bider-
I was a little different then other pups my age," Sounds interesting. I'd like to pass down my gens when I get older." And smarter to. He listened to adult conversations at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:57 pm

Brutus~

"Well we can start hunting tommorow, for now.. lets rest up. " I lowered my head down on my paws and fell asleep easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next