Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Brutus~

"Really?"I mumbled, as I contradicted her names. "They need strong, powerful names. They need unique names." I declared, studying the two females. "Named after Gods and Goddesses." I snorted, foolish names.. just foolish.

Rain~

I snarled at his departure, Timber's death just had torn and scratched at my heary until this happened. A nasty, cold,defiant, ruthless Rain. I rested my head protectively upon Timber.. or what remained of him, I was ready to attack whatever came near, such as scavengers and others. I even eyed Ice warily, like she wanted to disposevto the body. NO, I wouldn't stand for it, he belonged here. I growled, it was low and long seeming as if it would never end. I was almost talking to myself..

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 am

Elani~
"hmmmm, for the tall white one, Cupid? Ad the large grey one Mars?" I said continuing saying as the pups all eventually got up to their feet, I looked at them "1, 2, 3, 4, 5...." wait, no six? Mars? "Mars!" I howled, he had gone somewhere.... eventually I found him stood about a metre from the main den "what are you doing!? oh, my baby, don't ever do that again!" I cried, very worried, I picked him up and carried him hme, god knows how he got there....
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 am

Rowley~
I squealed as something grabbed my neck and threw me into a van, just a window to look out of, I smashed the glass and saw we were heading towards the pack, I tryed to scramble out but cut myself from the broken glass, as we hit the forest ground a let out a warning howl, telling them to hide. And quickly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:42 am

Chantell~

My ears picked up a faint rumble.. a very faint rumble. My fur bristled, I had heard that sound before. I knew exactly what was coming for us."Run.. Hide!" I growled, biting Hunter and Kayla rather harshly, to get them moving.

Leon~

I bounded down from my resting place and rushed towards the pups, even though they were large now I grabbed Rossta by the scruff of the neck and dragged/ carried her off into the woods. I didin't stop once in the shelter of the forest though, I kept on moving, stumbling and trying my best to get us away. At least one pup would be safe. As much as I wanted to collapse I proceeded onward,these people would track wolves.. I knew them.

Rain~
I didn't move.. an inch. I wasn't afraid of humans... I pressed my head against Timber's cold brown body lovingly. Little did the pups know, but when I told them that one story.. it was about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:30 am

"perfect boys! no one is her!" Shouted a hunter.
Rowley~
I was battered and thrown the the floor where a human picked me up violently by the scruff and I scrambled around, my blunt teeth trying to bite through his tough gloves, until something cold and shiny pressed inbetween my eyes, the man clicked the trigger and started to pull backwards slowly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:51 am

Rain~

I heard a shot ring out and trembled, these didn't sound like the humans that I knew. I nuzzled Timber.. one last time before bounding off, into the forest. Where was Rowley..? Suddenly, like a demon sent from hell I shot towards the sound moving almost invisiblely over the ground. Rowley.. he was being restrained by a man. I wouldn't save Rowley.. I would save my "brother". Like a bullet from a gun I shot straight at the man holding the pistol, my paws landing squarely against his chest knocking him off his big, fat, human feet. Once down I tore into him, shredding his face madly. He shrieked in pain, but it was to no avail. Once the body was still I finally released my deadly grip and pranced off, quickly into the forest. It was how I.. well some wolves would attack. They would pounce in.. attack then bound away and repeat it until their victim was no longer standing, I crouched low, blending in with the snowy surroundings. I was waiting for the next man to come along,searching for me and going towards Rowley..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:54 am

Rowley~
Something from behind me grabbed my neck and I was lifted up, A sharp dagger pireced through my leg and I squealed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Rain~

My eyes watched infuriated, as another attacked Rowley. I shot out from my hiding place and snapped at the man's leg, watching him fall to the ground and clutch his leg. I snarled, tearing into his stomach, but leaving him alive.. just barely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Rowley~
He dropped my like a toy, throwing me harshly on the ground, my battered body was left blood-stained and bruised on the ground, most of the hunters had fleed, thanks to Rain. I looked up at her and smiled.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Rain~

I snarled, making a bark-like sound as they fled. I looked at him with cold eyes, he would live..
I then began to jog off, "Don't thank me."I snapped, as I continued on my way..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Rowley~
I curled up painfully into a ball, closing my eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Rain~

I jogged off and once a good distance away I stared back at him, he was now only a faint dot. I sighed, and then released a heat scent. "Fuck my life." I muttered, why did I even come into heat anymore? It wasn't like I ever was going to get a mate or have pups. I waved my tail around, spreading it intentionally, maybe some male wolf would come along and ask be to be his mate.. probably not. I sighed, pressing my bushy tail against my rump and I lied down, blending in with the snow..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Rowley~
What was the point of me? was I here to live, or here to be a waste of space and time. Time to toughen up, I growled and bunched up my muscles, and violently thrashing out out at the tree, tearing the bark away and snapping, until a scent filled my nose, it was Ice's which drove me even more crazy and I stripped the tree bare.

Elani~
I howled to Leon, telling him about the pups.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Rain~

I lay there quietly, soon falling into a light sleep, for a nap.

Leon~

Hearing Elani's howl I emerged from my hiding place, the humans were gone. I soon changed into a swift lope until I arrived at the den. Only Elani and the chirping pups were there. I walked into the den, being large than Elani she couldn't stop me. "Well hello. "I snapped..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Elani~
"hello Leon." I spoke calmly, nudging my pups awake "take your pick, then I shall nurse that pup strong enough for you." I spoke again.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Leon~

" I choose the silvery, greyish female. She looks worthy.. so far. "I sneered, gazing over her.. I nudged her with my nose, watching her squirm and wiggle around. I smiled..

Rain~

I awoke, feeling still tired but not as tired as I was before. I threw back my head and howled, I was lonely somewhat. "Who am I? What am I? I have no use in this world.. "I said to myself..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Rosstea-As he picks me up I tuck my feet in and close my eyes afraid to death. When where hidden Leon leaves to do something. Soon my mom and every one- wait not every one was here, "Mom where's hunter." I watch as she freezes and stars moving franticly around calling him to panicked to control herself.

Hunter-
I staid hidden when they fled and watched my brother. When rain left I walked to his side and laid down, I would not leave my brother, I refused to. He was my little brother being the 2nt to last born. I licked his ear and laid there not moving away from him till a man comes out of the tree line. I stand growling and snapping at him standing over Timber. I watched him raise I pointy thing and walk towards us. MY growls grow and I tense up barking with furry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Rain~

My ears flicker, as I catch the faint sound of Hunter's cries in the distance. Suddenly I shot into the sprint, zipping straight towards the den. I could see Hunter as a faint speck and something large and tall approaching him. I was panting by now, feeling like I wouldn't make it. But then I was there, standing protectively in front of Hunter, my hackles bristled along my spine and my white teeth glowing. My eyes stared angrily at the man, ready to strike..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:29 pm

I watch as rain comes and the man lets the pointy thing spit something out all the suddents and I doge it, it misses Rain and enters Timbers head with that I charge knock him down "Leave him alone! Leave my little brother alone!" I yell tearing into his arm unaware of the gun pointing at me.

Ice-
I calm myself and start running back to our old den as fast as my legs would carry me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Rain~

Suddenly I lurched towards the man, avoiding the gun as I did. I drove my self into him, my sharp fangs driving into his neck and clamping down on it, warm blood spirted out, washing over my muzzle and tounge..
Soon the man was completely still...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Once the man was dead Hunter, me spit in his face. I then walked back to my brother sittinf by him whining and nudging his face. There was more blood on him now from the hunter."Thanks Rain" I said.

Bider-
When the pups where born I imdently had a concretion to the runt. I was a runt two. "Where both white." I said while my blue eyes stared at him then I heard something and walked out to take a look. When I came back Leon was there I growled at him, "Get away from them. You won't be taking any of my siblings or hurting Elaine. Speak to her with respect. Your in our taratory now Leon where your a a a stranger." HE said fur up and lips curled acting like a white demon from hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Leon~

"Oh really?" I snapped, fur bristling. "If you don't allow me to do this peacefully I will kill every single one of those pups along with your father!" I snarled, ready to throw him of the ground and seperate his brain from his skull. "Now shut up and go on your merry way." I growled, eyes glowing in anger.

Chantell~

I whine to the two pups, telling them to follow also. I raced after Ice, whining, telling her to slow so we could talk. She hadn't said a single word to me since I got back, I was wondering if she was angry with me or something.

Rain~

"It's okay.."I said softly also returning to Timber's side."It's time.. our mourning day has passed." I whispered..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Hunter-
"No!" He snapped his voice breaking up into tears as he desperately tried to pull him self together.

Ice-
I slowed and stood waiting for him, "You know, scene you left things got worse. I could have been rapped, and Timber was killed. I should have never became you mate, I'm a horrible mother, mate, and manly leader. Where in the heck where you when we needed you? And it's time to move springs coming and the den is to dangerous to return to." She snapped as some heat sent sneaked out. She looked at him shaking her head in a no way. "Come on we got to find MY son before it's to late." She said moving to take a step forward.

Edit-
(Ops forgot Bider)

"Why would you do that when your out numbered." I said and howled for my dad approaching Elaine and standing over her protectively. The only thing that could call me off right now was her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:18 am

Elani~
I huggled around the pups, keeping them warm. I named them in my head 'The silvery/grey one Flora, The tall white one Mars, the black one Brutus could name, The runt Zeus, the goldish/brown one Aphrodite and the large grey one Hermes.

Rowley~
This sounded stupid, but I needed a mate, so I slowly walked up to a hill and thumped my butt heavily on the floor, before looking up at a bright beautiful star which shone in my eyes, I threw up my head and let out one long, harmonized melody of a howl, telling any female I was ready for mating.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 am

Leon~

"Well Brutus, is near dead.. I just snap at him once and bam. He's gone. You.. you little runt, try to stop me.. You're brother is dead because of him, but I doubt you even give a shit. " I snarled, my lips quivering as I showed my fangs. " Or even have me call the rest of the pack in, I'm sure not a one will show any mercy.. whatsoever." I sneered.

Chantell~

"Well I'm sorry. I had no other choice.. I couldn't let my fam- my pack starve. I chose you because I thought you could handle things while I was gone. And I was expecting Rowley, Leon and your almost full grown pups to help. " I snapped, before following reluctantly behind her, though slowing my pace to wait for Rossta and ?Kayla?.

Rain~

"Honey.. it's very hard for me to say this also. But it is time. Timber deserves to be set to rest.. don't you owe your brother atleast that much? "I whispered, my eyes slowly meeting his, hoping he would agree. Prevent us all from having more heartbreak. My ears pricked forward at the sound of a howl, it was Rowley.. he was calling for a mate. Part of me wanted to go, the part that desperately wanted pups. But the other part stayed put... I was needed here at the moment..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next