Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:34 am

(lol, it's okay XD)

Elani~

I smiled "by any chance are we gonna return to the pack or wait here until the pups are born?" I say, grooming my shoulders.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Brutus~

"You.. You should return to the pack, where you can get keen nutrition for them.. But when you are ready, come back here. " I replied, licking her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:42 am

Elani~

I smiled and licked his cheek lovingly "okay babe, see ya round" she said, rising to her paws and running heavily back to the main den, where she hoped Leon wasn't there. Elani entered and laid down, having little daydreams of Brutus.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 am

Rain~

I nudged the pups to awaken, they wouldn't get any sleep tonight if they slept during the day. *tsk tsk*

Brutus~

I sighed and gazed upon my fae one last time before she dissappeared behind layers of shrubs and trees.

Leon~

I stood behind the den, waiting.. for Elani to enter. I knew she was coming. Suddenly i raced around, lying down and blocking the entrance with my massive frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:56 am

Elani~

I saw him, the flashback reappeared "oh my god! now what are you doing?!?!" I cried quietly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:15 am

Leon~

"Why have you returned?"I snapped."I thought you were making your own pack with Bru-tus."I spat him name out like it was some type of virus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 am

Elani~

"A-Am I not welcome here?" she said, slowly getting to her feet and cowering to the corner of the cave "I wasn't making a pack, I-I was starting a family....." she whispered quietly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 am

Leon~

With a sigh I rose to my paws."I'll have Chantell deal with you.. later."I whispered before jogging out.(sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:26 am

Elani~

I gasped to myself "oh no, not Chantell! He's gonna kill me!" I think in my head, I shrink back in a corner and rock my self backwards and forwards like I was insane.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:33 am

(Grr Wild is taking forever to post. C'mon wildd! xD -.- )

Leon-

"I could always.. not tell him about your misdeeds. But of course the favor would have to be paid back." I reply sitting back on my haunches.. still not facing her.

Chantell~
Suddenly the doe broke into a run, bucking and jumping high into the air. But I was able to cling to her.. just by a thread. Where was my pack when I needed them. Where the hell was Ice!?! The two fawns seperated and bound off, traveling rather slow and disorganized.

Rain~

I waited for the pups to awaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 am

(I know WILD?!?!)
Elani~

I cocked my head "what would that price be?" I answered, still shrank back in the corner.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:48 am

Leon~

"Once you give birth.. at 3 of age months I take a pup of my choice. It won't be abused or anything, I just would like to teach one; since I obviously will never have any of my own. I will be allowed to visit it at regular intervals also."I snarled. "If you don't agree.. I shall kill you now, myself."I growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:55 am

Elani~

"is he threatening me? freaky!" I thought, I shivered "will I ever get the pup back?" I whimpered.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Leon~

"It depends."I snarled.. searching her eyes for a yes or no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Elani~

I was getting scared "could you please stop-s-snar-sn-sna-snarling? Are you going t-to harm Br-Brutus?" I squeaked, if only Brutus was here.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Leon~

"If you don't hold up your end of the deal I shall slay you, your pups and your Bru-tus."I spat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Elani~

I started to cry, tears spilled down my eyes "okay..." I sniffled, almost sinking through the rocks.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Leon~

"Okay, Goodbye now."I snarled before jogged a little ways off from the den, getting some fresh air, trying to locate the rest of the pack.

Rain~

To no avail of awaking the pups I jogged out of the cave over to Rowley.. "Uh, Hey."I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Rowley~

I cockede up my head "something doesn't feel right. Not about you, It's just very quiet...." I said, looking at Rain, I saw Leon pass by "Leon, where is My sister?" he asked.

Elani~

I snuck out of the cave, and far from the pack location "why! why Leon why! Why are you acting like this!" she screamed, hopefully he couldn't here, she continued to cry.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Leon~

"Last time i saw her she was sleeping in the den. "I said smiling. I jogged off a bit, to find Chantell.

Rain~
"What do you.. wanna do?"I asked wagging my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Rowley~

"first, to see my sis..." he said, nudging her to come with him, he walked to the mouth of the cave "Elani?" he barked, his voice echoing in the empty cave.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Rain~

I wandered into the cave, my white coat illuminating in the darkness."Don't err.. see her in her. " My blue eyes glowed in suspicion. I then emerged from the cave.

(Hey.. Can you join Saviour's ZombieLand thing in human bios? xD ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 pm

Rowley~

"I wonder where she is?" I said, watching her emerge "maybe Leon?.....nah, he wouldn't of...." I said, looking at her blue eyes
(yeah)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Rain~

I gasped at the thought. "Nah, I've known Leon for ever. He's a good guy, he would never." I brushed away the thought. "She's probably with Brutus.. and I think we should give them some private time.. if ya know what I mean. " I said with smirk and a wink. It was obviously to everyone that Brutus and Elani were mates now, they were ALWAYS seen together. "We'll catch her tonight. " I started off, in the direction towards a stream to get a drink. I leaped into the stream, water flying up around me and staining my pure white coat into rather blondish appearance. But it would go away, once I dried. I lowered my neck and lapped up my fill. "Mmm."I said it was delicious water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Elani~

It had been forever and I was still walking, if I went back to find Brutus I would probably find Leon there, so I carried on walking, rain battering my tail down, I found a small fox hole which would keep me safe, so I clambered inside, waitin to come out, maybe I wont even crawl out.

Rowley~

I licked Rain in a sisterly lay "I'm gonna go find Leon again..." I said, running off and eventually finding him "she's not in the cave."
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next