Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 3 Empty "Just do it....."

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 am

Elani~
I had just seen the last of what Brutus had just did "oh....oh my-my......god..." she stuttered to Brutus, she slowly backed, away, shivering and whining. She thought that he loved her "You don't love me....do you......." she said, feeling heartbroken "you've changed. Your not the same Brutus I used to know....." she said, tears started to well up at the corners of her eyes, she slowly turned around and slowly walked around "here, just do it. Your not going to stop until you get me too....." she said, regretting what she just said.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:02 am

Brutus~

"No, I actually do. You'll just have to understand."I mumbled, it wasn't that I liked Ice or couldn't hold myself back it was just for revenge. Perhaps I had taken it a bit too far, but jealousy can drive you to do crazy things."Truth is alot happened when you were, and yes I have changed; I'm not a little dumb pup anymore." I started to walk off. "Good luck trying to win Leon over Ice and Rain." I sneered knowing that she would be wanting to make soon, but only the Alpha female could.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:10 am

Elani~
I rolled my eyes "you're a forcer?! really? thats cool!" I said, trotting over to him, suddenly not afraid of him, I ran infront of him "woah there mister, where you goin? You still like me?" I said, cornering him to a rock and smiling.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 am

Brutus~

"W-Wow.."I mused surprised at her reaction. But then she started advancing towards me, cornering me. "Wha-What are you doing?" I asked surprised.
"Perhaps I still like you... it depends."I snorted as I eyed her curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Under the snow Ice could feel and hear them while she dreamed, she was to afraid now to escape the night mare she was having. Advently she stared to whine and move her head in an uncomfortable way, but soon feeling Leon lick her she awoke to the wet moister. When she saw who it was she moved up and a little backwards. Ice now feared males, it was as plain as daylight in her eyes...

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 3 Empty "We're walking in the air"

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Elani~
She sighed as snow began to fall heavier and heavier, she sighed and walked to a small pond where her and Brutus used to watch the stars. It reminded her of a song she used to sing to him. Her singing had improved over the years. Everytime it snowed she sang it to Brutus. She sighed and took a deep breath, the wind blew wild, as did the snow. She was almost invisible in the smallish blizzard, her white coat blending in with the snow " " she sang it very quietly to herself, her voice cracking up at points, so she raised her voice abit (sorry, I thought this song really suited her! I'm making her's and Rowley's bio)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Here play this version, oh and if you guys listen to the voice by C woman that's what Ice sounds like when ever she sings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1DF-UPmTZAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Nice voice!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Lol Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Dakotari3 Dakotari3, where is thee, Dakotari3?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:20 pm

(Imma here.. gotta go ride horse though, I'll post and be back in bout 20-40 minutes Smile ))

Brutus~

My eyes narrowed, what was wrong with this female. First she was flirting with me and then she turns around a runs to a pond. Wtf? I wondered.I began to pace back and fourth, my hunger was growing; only slightly though. Perhaps I'd go back to camp. I jogged and started on my way. Once there I was surprised to find only Rowley there.

Leon~

"Ice.. come here."I growled in a very stern, but not mean voice. "Let's go back home and get some sleep, I see you need plenty of that. " I mused looking her over. She looked to be even more ragged and beaten before she left. With a sigh I decided I'd ask her about it tommorow morning. I took the lead back to the den.

Rain~

I whined to Ice and wagged my tail, trying to persuade her to come with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Ice shook her head at Leon but couldn't help but to fallow Rain when called. She liked Rain as a friend, a lot. AS they walked back to the den she saw Brutus and whined at Rain, warning her to stay away from him. She moved closer to Rain and entered the den, eyes warily on Brutus. Ice didn't lay down she stood, one eye closed the other opened and slept that way.

(All righty, have fun Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Leon~

Since I was sleeping earlier I stood outside of the den,staring at the full moon and thinking, thinking about my pack.

Rain~

We filed into the den, I lied down between Brutus and Ice,settling in slowly. Within moments I was asleep, dreaming of a big,juicy doe to hunt

(sryy so shortt gotta go Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Elani~
once I was finished, I went to go and say sorry to Brutus, but I couldn't find him, I trotted off to somewhere I had never been before, it was white and covered in snow, I ran round in huge circles, lost "guys? guys?" I yelped as the snow built up, She was very hard to see in the snow.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Leon~

Hearing a faint cry for help I rose to pads and jogged towards the sound, my ears and nose guiding me. It was nearly 10 minutes until I saw the shilouette of a she-wolf. I whined and wagged my tail in greeting. It was Elani. I loped up to her. "Hey.. what are you doing out here so late?"I inquired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Elani~
"I-I-I was out, and I was looking for Brutus, but I can't find him. and I need to apologize to him about somethings I've done, I don't know where I am and......" I stopped when I got out of breath "lost...." I muttered under my breath.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Leon~

"Oh he's back at the den sleeping and whatever you need to say to him I'm sure can wait until tommorow. Come on, lets go to the den." I started walking back to the den. "Hey, um remember when we were younger?"I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Elani~
"The den! I remember that place! And yes, I can remember everything! well....most things!" she laughed
Rowley~
I caught a glimpse of Elani in the distance I gasped and ran over to her, giving her a wolf hug "Elani!!! where have you been? do you know how late it is??!!" he cried, elani went Wide eyed "Awkrawd......" she muttered quietly to herself.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Ice awoke snarling and growling like some one was coming in to hurt them, but when she realise who it was she settled down by rain, immediately falling into a deep sleep. She needed to rest badly. When morning came Ice got up and walked out, looking around. AS she did so something caught her eyes, and the smell of blood field her noise. "Unknown hurt animal!" She shouted to the others and charged it. It turned out to be spike. She jumped on the dears back trying to take him down but needed a little help...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Rain~

I awoke with a start, with an alarming yell from Ice. I broke into a run, an unmatchable speed. Being a smaller and lighter wolf of the pack, I was able to fly across the ground when running. Within moments I was running stride for stride with the buck. Taking a deep breath I plunged ahead on the buck, cutting it off and causing it to stop abruptly. Not wasting another valuable second I soared to the buck's neck, clamping onto his windpipe and crunching it with ease with my massive,powerful jaws. It stumbled once, twice; gasping for air. But no air would get through. Finally after staggering around some more it flopped on the ground; dead. The buck was quite scraggly and skinny, it wouldn't provide much of a meal. But hey, it was something! I threw back my head and sung a beautiful song, calling the wolves or OUR PACK to come feast.. My beautiful voice rang loudly off the nearby moutains causing it to travel even further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Ice smiled as rain took it down and joined in with the howl, together they sounded magnificent. Ice soon was munching on a leg, weakly. When she finished she walked towards Leon but didn't get to close, "Morning, rain took down a spike if you didn't hear." She said nudging him then quickly side stepping away and walking to a part of the den no one was at curling up.

Last edited by wild one on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Leon~

I grew enraged seeing Ice gnawing on the leg. How dare she! How disrespectful! In a flash I was upon her, ripping her backwards like a boneless ragdoll and flinging her against the ground. I stood above her, fangs inches from tearing her throat to shreds. "Don't you dare eat before me ever again, this is your last warning."I growled, eyes glowing in anger. Always the Alpha would eat first regardless of who caught it."Common pack courtest."I roared,spitting in her face. Sure I was a little harsh, but it would teach her respect.It was the most important element in a good pack. I wouldn't allow her to move though until she submissed to me.

Brutus~

From all the commotion I was awakened, I emerged from the den and peeked over towards the others. I smirked inwardly seeing Ice being put in her place.

Rain~

I lied down, facing the other way; not wanting to watch this. I hated when Leon did this; but it was a must.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Ice was distracted when Brutus came out and did a slight growl at him warning him stay away from her, she then looked at leon and tucked her tail, submissively licking his cheek then walking off, her eyes never left Brutus. She knew that pack rules but Ice was not caring at the moment, she was most likely going to have a litter and she didn't want them to come out still born for even though they where Brutus's pups it wasn't their fault. Ice laid down looking out at the land scape, when she got up and went to go look around some she avoided all the males. Ice was soon on top of a hill quietly singing something to hard to understand but her voice was beautiful. When Ice finished she decided to go back but on the way found a died rabbit. It was much fatter then the stupid spike so she munched down, hoping no one would catch her. Once done her mouth was bloody and smelled of rabbit. She stopped at a creak, clean up before heading back to camp. She went into the den, as she passed Brutus she snarled but with out growling. She wanted him far away from her, Ice was soon laying down licking herself dry from the cold freezing water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Leon~

I jogged up to the buck, taking a big bite out of the shoulder blade; the most fatty and meaty part of the buck. After few more bitefuls I lied down close by and rested.

Rain~

I was hungry, but I was more interested in Ice's irrational behavior. Seeing her go off to lie by herself I jogged up to her and lie beside her, warming her up from her little swim. "I know your secret."I nickered lowly and softly so no one else could hear. Being a fellow female wolf it wasn't that hard to identify. I nudged her belly gentlely with my nose and cooed to the developing pups. I smiled at her, pulling my muzzle away from her belly and resting it on her back protectively. My guess was that Leon and Ice did it, but I wasn't quite sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Ice looked at her and a single tear slipped down her face, "But you don't know the whole story." She then looked over at Brutus with frightened eyes and loward her voice whispering into rain's ears, "Brutus. h-he forced me. Don't tell no one or let him known you know. He'll kill me."Ice huddled close to her, silent tears rolling off her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next