Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 pm

(Hahhaaaa I just read my post over and was like Nicker?? lmao! ))

Rain~

Even though I wasn't usually one to start trouble I laughed. "You-You're scared of him??"I chuckled,she had so much to learn. "When I first met those boys they were all over me, but now they pay me no mind.I confused them. For a period of time I acted like I wanted it, and I was all over them. Eventually they got annoyed and just stopped with me altogether. But once a year they always spring back, so I have to give them some more."I smirked rather evilly. Stupid brutes. Ice probably didn't understand a word that I just said.. but oh well. "Brutus.. he's a big oaf ya know. He may be strong but he doesn't have the brains in there."I mused.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 pm

"But rain" I interrupted, "He beat me, tourchered me, and all most killed me." I whispered.

(I'm skipping to birth time, hope you don't mind)

Ice heaved one last time a pushed as the little slippery form came out. She started to lick her pups. It was easy to identify the father, 2 where sold blacks like Brutus, 2 white like Ice, on a brown black. And the last one a dark chocolate brown color. Ice then felt another and pushed a few times till it was out. It was a beautiful silver grey pup but something was wrong, it wasn't breathing. Ice nudged it gently and whined to it, nothing. She did it aging but it was clear, the pup was a still born. Ice gently nudged the dead body away from the soft bed she had made with her fur, having nothing else to use. She started to nudge the pups one by one to her belly. Ice then started to growl when the others started suturing, if Leon, Rowley, Elino(Sorry can't remember it right), or worse Brutus got to close to her babies she would stand up protectively, but if Brutus did it she would go from mad momma to killing mom. Ice was going to be moody, grouchy, and touchy for awhile now. But for now she only trusted Rain. As they drank Ice started licking, Timber, Hunter, Kayla, Roseate, and her unnamed blue eye white male up. She stopped licking and started growling at the others awaking, aging in a protective motherly way.

(Lol I do the same thing at times. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:10 am

( :O )

Elani~
I eventually found Brutus " I'm sorry, I don't know why I've been acting so weird, all I wanted was to find love, to be loved, to have lots and lots of babies. With you. Just you. Though you probably wont accept me...." she trailed off, hopfully she had made her points clear. She slowly trugded off to find Ice. She found her in a cave and kept her distance, atleast 5 meters away from her, hopefully that wouldn't make her too uncomfortable, she took a few steps back. "Ice, sweetie are you okay? I'm not going to harm you or do anything to you, but, I heard whinning" she said, taking 5 more steps back, now she could hardly see Ice in the cave. Winter was approachng fastley.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:13 pm

(Winter has just stared, for got to minton that. Smile )

As the cold winter wind blew in on Ice and her newborns she decided to be reasonable with Elani and stood up, revealing my pups who yipped and whined surcharging for Ice's warm belly and milk. Ice then spoke, "6 pups, one still born. 3 males and 2 girls." She said then laid back down, acting grouchy towards Elani. Ice was carefully to not lay on one of the pups as she moved. The pups where quickly ageist her belly, some sleeping and some nursing. Ice kept her eyes on the others, watching for a threat to her pups. She was extremely over protective right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Elani~
She slowly steped back "Stillborn?" I asked, quite concerned, the winter breeze nipping at her fur, she turned around, and yet again went searching for Leon, looking for him to let him know about her pups, the snow partially blinding her, she wandered around for awhile, until her paws met concrete, she had steped into the brink of a small town, she looked around at the flashing lights and the neon glowing signs on food store. A enticing aroma carressed her nose and drove her to a fish and chip shop, she looked at the people inside, the fish sizzling on the grills, she placed a paw on the step and was about to step in when a net fell around her, weighing her too the ground, the net wrapped tightly around all four of her paws, making them leak out sticky blood, she yelped as she fell to the floor, trying to see her clearings that were all blury, she saw a hand reaching out to her, she snarled and bit it, wriggling free of the net, and she ran, her paws stinging, little did she know, that she was running in big circles "I've been past this tree loads of times, what's the point? I'm just wasting my strength, and the last bit of blood I still have in me" she said, jumping up the tree and onto its snowy branches. ghopfully the blood in her paw prints would be able to help her. Red, dark blood leaked from her paws, down the branch, down the trunk and left a small puddle on the ground as she licked her stinging paws, she rather liked this tree as a large, flat, wide branch sheltered her from the cold, spine tingling snow.
( me like winter Shocked )
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:38 pm

(Sry that I haven't posted in a while guys, I've been sick. Headache & Puking Sad ))

Rain~

I sighed, "I don't know. " I mumbled under my breath. Awhile after I noticed Ice jogging off into a more solitary area. I just knew it was time. I saw in Ice's eyes that she trusted me; she shouldn't have, I lied to her and didn't trust her worth shit in the beginning. But now, I guess I knew her better. I entered the cave while she gave birth to her pups and licked her head with my cool, wet tounge to soothe her. Grudgingly I grabbed the corpse of the dead pup between my teeth and jogged outside, I set it down at the base of a tree; then returned to the cave. The pups were beautiful. I lied down nearly five feet away; head resting upon my paws and just watching them in awe.

Brutus~
"I understand, I too have been acting somewhat werid lately but.. truth is; I love you more than anything."I whined licking her muzzle before letting her walk off into the forest alone. I watched her as she wandered around rather aimlessly, but when she began to wander into unknown land I rose to my chilled pads and jogged quietly after her. I froze horrified when I saw what happened to her, blood dripped from the hanging net thatshe lay restlessly in. "D-Don't worry. I'll get you out."I mumbled as I jumped up and tore at the net's strings with my fangs. I had only made a tiny hole so far in the net but I supposed that I would get her out in a timely manner.

Leon~

I noticed everyone around camp acting rather awkward. I snarled to myslef.. I would get to the bottom of this secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:49 pm

(That's horrible I hope you fell much better and sorry for the biggest writing, I messed up my screen and every thing is extremely tiny and hard to read on Hl)

Ice licked rain's chin in return before she jogged off tacking care of the deceased pup. When she returned Ice was sound asleep with her blind death pups who laid quietly by her belly you could hear the soft breathing noises coming from them.

Timber(Male)-
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPdtcZIsOOnUYRWQrMv0h177c2M6ZLpmzTFL_W7IXXQ3zmS3IP1g(The big one)
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh9P112bK7_wy7lIxsNfqrzKJ8YbKbkt7yyIRtTsjGK7nhWnhJ
Hunter(Male)-
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfdXeJ1U_1YL0GLt9KaPFV2UoF4jCsIkmxlIwqEt2qDotyOxwI6Q
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB76d-w53kGrz-T05GNVUgbpJJUNIgjbrv-uDV6wZqBqHHFOVt4g
Kayla(Female)-
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZb4ZahNMMPmSLu0FLLRs48qbFMaXemUe1AiZoBMAq6-Fl0Im97w(Far left)
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 2Q==(As she grows she gets tanner in till shes like this.)
Roseate(Female)-
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcxMdgk_dLrIB-zqm0POe9gGOwgHamK-Xq6c1J7XKxmTAnBY5n
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQde_b8-ulyWnmUw6RWPyn1oEGAYUk5ezOKXyBcxKh0ageWLfBnQA
unnamed blue eye white male pup-
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuLUJJF50NmcPa-xEemMNFUlPOuGRF5inyisEEEx2N9g11ig8BcA
Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2-bTixKOz3MC5IoZoIondiX8KIW3wEOwxbISONjB1bAW-7IcR

(Ok um aperantly I picked two black wolf puppies well there is just going to be one scene I forgot to name that one. lol Smile)

Last edited by wild one on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Rain~

Quietly I stepped out, deciding to go get some food for Ice and myself.

Leon~

After tracking Ice's scent I stumbled upon a warm cave. There I saw her, sleeping peacefully with pups at her side. Suddenly I rushed at her, pinning her to the ground in a death grip. "Explain this." I roared furiously..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Ice awoke immanently and pushed him off making him slide slightly. She stood up hackles raised, tail up, lips curled into a snarl, and growling. She stood above her pups protectively but soon railised it was Leon, she cooled down and just stood protectively above her pups who where yipping and scumming around, "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you, I thought you you where b-brutus or some attacker. What did you ask?" She said looking him in the eye and she put her head down and licked one of the solid black pups then looked back to him and decided to speak, "I'm guessing your wondering about this huh?" She started then added, "I was forced." She said then finished, "By b-" She choked on her words with tears and gave him pleading eyes. "Please don't kill them, it's not their fault" Ice's body tensed at her own words and she watched leon making sure he was no threat to her pups. She stood there tensed and ready to defend her infants...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Leon~

"The three males are out at 6 months of age, the females can stay."I snorted. I said this because I didn't need anymore Brutus's around here trying to take over the pack. I stared at the white male warily, he would be danger to himself; probably have trouble hunting due to his coloring and eyes. "If the males aren't out by then I will slaughter them personally." I words were stern and she knew I meant buisness. Most males would destroy all of the pups, but I had more self control perhaps one of those females could even be my future mate. Since Ice obviously hadn't worked out, she belonged to Brutus now; she reeked of him. Brutus owned two females and I owned zero; how depressing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Ice nodded and looked to kayla, she was a beautiful pure white even whiter then her brother who Ice had no name for, sensing something was odd about him possible wrong. Ice then started to move from the pups and tucked her tail submissively to leon, "I sorry."She said then went back to grooming her pups, "Don't tell Brutus, I'll have him have nothing to do with the pups." She then said in a harsh tone filed with protectiveness mixed a hint of deadness.

(Hey after Leon leaves can Brutus discover them?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:57 pm

(Sure.. what should he doooo to them?)

Leon~

"Well he is.. your mate.. you can't avoid him forever. No other male is going to take you with his scent all over you; embedded into you like a scar."I mumbled turning and leaving. "I make no promises. And have you seen Rain?"I asked jogging out and not waiting for an answer.

Brutus~

Finally, exhausted I had finally slit a big hole in the net and smiled seeing Elani slide out. I licked her face and muzzle affectionately. "I'll be back soon. "I whispered before taking off full speed to the den, but I slid to stop seeing Ice in a cave. She hadn't spotted or smelt me yet, being downwind of her I was sure that she couldn't smell me at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:04 pm

(I don't know)

Ice quickly resounded to him, "He is not my mate I have none, I refuse to be with him." She resounded then added, "Last time I saw her she was taking out a still born female."Once he left Ice felt uncomfortable like some one was near and looked around showing her discomfort till she could no longer take it and stood up, causing the pups to start yipping and looking for her, "Who goes there!? I can sense your prestance." She said snarling and growling deadly...

(Man I can't figurer out how to fix the screen, I even looked it up on goggle and nothing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:14 pm

(Lol, It's alrightt XD ))

Brutus~

I jogged out into the open. "Well hello dearie."I smirked, muscles tensed up into a fighting position incase she decided to attack. " I will warn you, show me disrespect, attack me and disobey me in any way and you will pay with your pups' lives'. " I snarled. I was standing nearly ten feet away from her, 12 feet away from the pups..

Rain~

Meanwhile all of this was happening I was out stalking a 10 lb rabbit. It was the 2nd biggest one that I have ever seen, In a leap I burst into a run and was upon the rabbit instantly, tearing it's neck to shreds. Within moments it was dead. I started carrying it back to the cave.. or dragging it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Ice was standing in font of him in a quick minute, "And I warn you, get to close and I'll hurt Elani, I know you lover her." She said then added, "Don't call me that, if you want my respect stay away from Timber, Roseate, Kayla, and Hunter. You may go near the other, something wrong with him. I can sense it. But harm any one of my pups"She warned in a feisty tone. She soon moved back to her pups picking one up and slightly moving him from the others while she started moving the other pups into a hole in the cave where they where safe, just encase he tried anything. Ice looked back to the white male whining helplessly and cold then back at Brutus. Ice had no idea that something was wrong with him but it was not a issue with eyes sight or mentality or thyscule, he was going to be just like Brutus but stronger, fast, and deadlier. Oh and a little smarter. AS the 4 pups where safely in a hole where Brutus nor her could reach them they slept quietly for once with out Ice. Ice didn't dare leave the other 4, "You may approach him, sniff him, and reaconize you only pup that will know you as father but then you have to leave. Ice had her eyes on him, watching his every moment, the look in her eyes said that she wanted to shred his throat at that very secant.

Nameless-
I whined crawling around in the dark quite world searching for mom, I let out a yip calling for her and the others.

Others-
We snuggled tight together in warmth in the cave, well in till Roseate awoke. She started to scuarm a little but soon settled down aging into a sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Brutus~

"And in what world could you do that? She's twice your size you weak little midget."I spat.
Ignoring her words I jogged up to the small white male. And inhaled his scent before lying down beside him to keep him warm. "What a good mother you are, he's shivering that he's so cold. "I snapped.After I spoke there was dead silence except for the occasional yip of the pups."They're just as much mine as they are yours...." I said softly, she knew I was right and couldn't deny it..
"Do you really expect to find a male that will want you?" I sneered......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Ice felt hurt as he called her a weak midget, "Not thyscly. I know harsh words to you know, and He has no name because there is something wrong with him, I doubt he'll make it to age 2 let along 3" She said while her temper started to boil. She listened to the yips of the pups slightly calming but when he spoke she snapped, "I know but I don't want them to grow up to be a heartless creater such as yourself." She turned to look at him, "Leave, you may come back in two weeks, when they can see and hear. You've done enough harm." She said walking to the white pup and licking his head then looking at Brutus and thought *I'm stuck with a mate who doesn't even love me, great forever his slave and to never be actually loved, I wish I could have won Leon's heart* She thought and looked Brutus in the eyes, hers where full of sadness but in split secant rage and anger. She looked like she could barley control herself and harshly grabbed the pup from him and put it with the others. "Why? Why did you do it? Ruin my life. Ruin my chance of having true love!" She said then her emotions of being a female during this time made her break down into tears, "Go, get , leave me alone!" Ice looked to him as her lips started to curl into snarl and her emotions when flip flop back in forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Brutus~

"Perhaps you could learn...but if you wish not to stay with me; well good luck.".With a shrug and a smirk I rose my pads and jogged out of the cave, back towards Elani.

Rain~

Finally I made it to the cave, the snow had nearly blinded me and slowed my pace greatly. "Ice.."I called out, collapsing at the mouth of the cave, with the yummy rabbit still between my maw. I breathed heavily; I was so tired. Nearly five mintues later I was able to regain my footing. I reluctantly dragged the rabbit over to Ice and dropped it at her paws. After that I walked slowly over to the pups and murred to Hunter softly. I favored him over the others.. there was just something about him that was adorable and caught my attention.

Leon~

Back at the den something odd caught my attention, ears flickering back and fourth I jogged off to investigate. I searched high and low, near and far but alas nothing. But, being the persistant wolf that I was I continued to search. An hour or so later it seemed to me that the strange scent had vanished.. until I returned to the den. Was it just me or is it surprising to see a massive,fit male wolf lying down in your den when you return to it. I froze, hackles raised and teeth bared. I was ready to lock combat at any moment. When the brute rose from his resting spot and wagged his tail I was totally and completely confused."Leon.."He whispered smiling. It was then that I reconized him.. Chantell; my brother. "So.. was your search successful?" I asked very curious. He replied with a sad "No". Chantell.. you see was out searching for food for the pack to follow.. but sadly had found none. Chantell was the real Beta.. Brutus had only taken over temporarily while he was gone. "Hmm.. well I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed." I mumbled before walking into the den and falling asleep once my belly hit the rock.

Chantell~

I sighed, rather bored but also hungry. I followed my nose to a cave, where I saw two female wolves and pups; many many pups. "Rain!"I exclaimed, I faintly remembering her.. but somehow I did.

http://doublecircleranch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Mexican-Grey-Wolf-Tom-Whetten-19396_600x480.jpg

(Loll..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Ice took her pups out of hole when he left and started crying for he didn't care nor love her just wanted to use her for his own perpouses. By the time Rain had reached the cave Ice had tear strikes down her face and her eyes where red. She was sitting over her pups as they huddled up agents her in their soft bed. Ice felt worried when Rain collapsed but watched as she get up aging. Ice was now standing wagging her tail. "Thank you Rain." She then moved to the food and at her fill then extra for milk for her pups. As Ice started to move back to her pups a voice field the air and she froze whipping around looking the male up and down taking the stranger in as a threat her hackles raised with her tail and she started to snarl, her beat red eyes from crying looking at him. "Who are you? What do you want? Don't you dare go any where near my-" Ice stopped and thought of what Brutus had said and her tail, head, and hackles went down. *It's not worth it Ice, nothing you can do. Your a weak little midget.* Ice slumped back to her pups and figured Rain could do something about this stranger. The omga female curled around her pups as silent tears fell. She then spoke out of pear needing to get away, "You take care of the stranger and pups please, I'll be right back." She felt bad she was doing this to Rain and her pups. Ice stood ran past Chantell at top speed, all most as fast as Rain but Ice's slightly broader body made her slower but stronger. As Ice moved quickly though the snow not knowing where she was going she slowly got a hold of herself and soon she was calm and collected. AS she came back Ice was warned out, "I feel better now, sorry I did that to you Ice." She said then turned to Chantell "So as I left of who are you and stuff." She said out of breath and panting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Rain~

"Chantell!!!"I yipped happily, tail wagging as I ran over to him to and licked his muzzle in greeting. I turned back to Ice as I sat beside Chantell.

Chantell~

"Well the better question is who are you.. but you seem like a trustworthy wolf so I shall tell you, I am Chantell; the returning Beta and brother of Leon. By your smell I suppose your a new member?"I inquired, glancing her over quickly."Rain.. darling, it's so nice to see you again."I murred returning the muzzle lick.

Rain~

"Oh, Chantell this is Ice; an omega."I said rather shortly. I would let them talk for a while. I jogged over to the pups yet again and lied beside them to keep them warm. While over there I took a bite out of the hare, my ribs were sticking out.. like everyone in our pack. It didn't appear so on Chantell though, ehh well he was out and about though. He could catch a hare in a split second and his stomach would be filled for the day or he could find dead animals... the possibillites were endless when you were on the move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Ice loward her body submissively and spoke, "I-i'm sorry." she said looking him in the eyes. Her tail was tucked and her body loward but then she raised quickly with a puzzled look on her face, "Wait, then if your the beta who is Brutus, the bastard male?"She said angry her words full of hate as she thought of Brutus...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Chantell~

"Oh, he's just a Theta." My voice was really deep and quite charming to any females. She was a beautiful fae, my heart nearly melted as I stared at her. I could tell that she hated Brutus.. just by her tone of voice. "What makes you despise Brutus so?"I questioned her, lying down and settling myself in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 pm

"He's heartless and cruel, he beat me, hurt me, forced me, harmed me feelings. And I never heard of the rank before so my guess is it is the third in charge?" I asked then added, "If I was a higher rank then him I'd beat him up and show him who's boss. He seams to not know that, but then aging we all make mistakes oh like um lets see...Hmm well whoever gave birth to him made a mistake by having a litter with his dad because she created a monster." My voice was sort of a whisper as I spoke to him. He was cute and strong looking but I was Brutus's female whether I liked it or not...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Chantell~

Hearing this I lurched to my pads, blood boiling and eyes glowing furiously.Regaining my self-control I took a deep breath. "Yes.. third in rank." I snorted. Then I just couldn't hold my anger in any longer, I exploded out of the cave and took off full speed towards the den."LEON!!!" I roared, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and ripping him out of the den. I grabbed his scared limp body inbetween my maw. "How could you let this happen?!? I'm gone for a year and you let Brutus basically become the Alpha and BREED with other females?!?" I snarled throwing him aside, I would deal with him later. But first I had to go find Brutus.

Leon~

I yelped, surprised at the sudden impact. Soon I regained my footing and lept upon Chantell, pinning his against the earth. "I dare you to go find Brutus..I'll kick you out of this pack before you can say "Bye" I snarled, teeth inches from his neck.

Chantell~

Leon, surprisingly was the runt of the litter. He was large.. but not as large as me. With ease I was able to throw him off of me. "Don't make me little brother."I snapped, throwing him on the ground and grabbing his leg, cracking it inbetween my maw. He wouldn't be able to move now. I couldn't kill him.. I just had to disable him. With that I took off.. in search of Brutus; that scumbag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:17 pm

I was surprised by this and watched him fly out of the cave angry, "Wow he's upset about this." I spoke then moved to my pups, grooming them and laying down to let them nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next