Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

4 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 pm

(Guys no offence but I didn't want any of the other wolves to join in the fight.)

I watched as Leon was thrown, showing no fear. I stood my ground snarling and growling. When my chance came I ran as fast as my tiny little body would allow and jumped on his face, carefully avoiding his razor sharp teeth and climbing on to him. The bear stood up on his hind feet and at the same moment I grasped on to his ear. My weight agents his ear caused me to fall, but with a gift, his bloody ear. I then run full speed towards his stumic, making him stumble back wards, "Stupid size." I mumbled knowing I could have made him fall. I quickly move for his neck and succeed. The grizzly bats at me as I drawl lots of blood from him, it dripped down my white coat but then, BAM! My vision blurred and my ribs hurt, when I opened my eyes I was agents a tree and the bear was charging me, at full speed! But at the nick of time the others came running to help. I stood up, hurt bad and growled, I showed no fear, no pain, just well me being Ice. I start to do an very award charge towards the bear, agar to help the others.

(I think this is my youngest version of Ice, yep it is because she just turned 2 in the 1st versions she was turning 3 and the last she was 2 1\2. lol I'm a goof. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a pack to join- Iceland the fea *plz join!*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 pm

(Guys?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:52 pm

(Ooops, lol.)

Rain~

I blinked several times, as to tell him that I understood his message.. well somewhat. Suddenly the bear fell backwards, landing on his rump and back with a thump. He wasn't dead.. no. But he was obviously getting to the point of exhaustion.I wouldn't be long now. Funny huh? Even though he was down I was still latched onto his leg. I attempted a half-smile at Ice, she was an excellent fighter. But yet again my hackles raised, she was in no condition to fight.

Brutus~

Just then I recieved a wicked and evil though.. We could possibly overthrow Leon, and then we would already have a pack. "Hmm, Do you like Leon?"I asked inquisitively.

Leon~

Soon I was able to muster up some strength. Seeing the bear down gave me a smirk, suddenly I charged at the bear, leaping over it's stomach right into it's jugular. I buried my fangs deep into his throat, clamping on like a wild animal; wait I was one. Blood gushed from his neck and mouth. Death was upon the soul.. finally he could rest. Not even releasing my grip I fell to the ground, exhausted.

(Ahhaahaa it's only right that Alpha makes the final move rightt? /: )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:32 pm

(Lol yea)

Ice then came to a sliding stop and landed right in front of the dead bear, she got up and laughed, "We did it!" Yep this was Ice, ol' cheerful atomistic Ice. Once up she moved to clean Leon's wounds then cleaned the others, trying to be friendly and establish a rank and bond in her new pack...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Leon~

A few mintues later I awakened. I was a bit sore; who wouldn't be after hitting a tree?! I made my way slowly over to to the den, lying down on one of the many large boulders surrounding it. "Ahh"I mumbled, it felt good to rest my tired bones. I eyed the still bear warily.. should we eat it? I beckoned Ice over here with a whine.

Rain~

I sighed, releasing the bear. I only had a few minor wounds. But I was fine otherwise. "Hey Ice.. lets go see if we can go find Brutus and Elani." I said rather cautiously, but then Leon nodded, giving us permission to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Ice-
I started to move towards him with a bad limp, but obviously he had hit the tree hard then I did, I stop and turn when Rain calls for me. I look to Leon, he nods so I go to Rain, "Probably around here some place, possibly where we last saw them?" I said picking up the past and doing my best ignore the pain, being a younger wolf helped as well. I soon then entire the clearing with Rain...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Rain~

I follow behind her,rather like a puppy dog. I had always been a follower and most likely always would be. I paused seeing Brutus and Elani, obviously about to have an intimate moment. "Uhmm Brutus?"I asked warily.

Brutus~

"Hello girls.. Ice." I rose to my paws and jogged over towards Ice,wagging my tail. "Oh and I almost forgot, Rain since your the fastest could to run back to the pack and tell them that Elani and I spotted an injured moose earlier.. it may be an easy meal. I nudged her with my nose pushing her to go. With that she took off through the meadow.. towards the pack. "Hello, dearest Ice.. how are you hun."I asked licking her cheek in a flirtatious way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Ice-
I wag my tail at him at 1st being causality and friendly but when he says, "Hello, dearest Ice.. how are you hun." I feel slight discomfort but don't show it, "Fine other wise then these wounds." I answer looking at my bloody body. I then look back up at him, "So a moose huh? Sound delicious can't wait to hunt it." I say as if I was not hurt but knew some one was bound to stop me, "Not trying to start anything but what is it with you and Leon? Just wondering." I say but ceath a wearied smell in the air. I back away from him once identifying it and tuck my tail slightly, I didn't trust him and this was my 1st heat, my mom had got me use to a lot of being in heat stuff. My eyes stay on him and I act coustos and stare at him warily. I felt highly uninsured and nervous, I kept my behind far from him and my distance.

(Sorry for misspells.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Brutus~

With a sigh I frown, of course my sensitive nose had identified her heat scent, I acted like I didn't even notice it though. "Come closer.. it's a long story and quite private." I whispered, looking around to see if we were being watched. I glanced over her quickly, she was a fine wolf indeedy, but she had wounds all over her. Perhaps that would benefit me. "Yup, that moose was big, but was limping badly so it'll probably be an easy catch. " But then I treturned to the topic of Leon and I.."Come on.. don't be shy."I mumbled.

Rain~

I continued running, then switched into a walk halfway there since I was a it rundown since the fight, my mouth watered though atthe thought of a moose which caused me to walk faster,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Ice~
My fear raises as I cautiously walk little by little closer to him, till standing eye to eye, I was ready to run if he tried something, I could see it in his eyes. He was wicked, I started thinking would if he plans take over this pack? I then ignore the thought and stand next to him, but sit down. I soon realise sitting hurts more then standing and get up quickly, I'm soon eye to eye with him wagging my tail. I like stories weather bad or not they where fun to listen to. As my tail wags my sent fills the air...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Brutus~

As her heat scent became more noticeable I realized something. There must have been a reason why she JUST came into heat as soon as she saw me. Perhaps her, herself wasn't interested in me, but her body wanted me.. alot apparently. And I knew sooner or later she would start showing signs of wanting to mate.. with anybody. So therefore I would just wait, it always happened this way. Wink
I cleared my throat before begginging. "Well it all started on a breezy fall day. Leon and I were both attracted to the same female; Rain. She was beautiful, and she knew it too, so of course Leon and I fought over her. It was brutal, every time both of us would walk away bloodied and bruised, but the funny part is.. neither of us won her heart. She was convinced that the right brute would come along; and he still hasn't come yet apparently." I chuckled. "Well me and Leon still have our differences, we are complete opposites; so we quarrel quite bit. Well we knew there was a bad winter upon us, so grudgingly we joined together, invited Rain, Rowley and Elani can later; but that's a whole differnt story. We somehow survived the winter, even though food was a rare sighting and even if it was sighted we would have trouble catching it, due to our starvation and lack of muscles.But as you can see we are finely muscled now. Anyways, when we began this pack Leon promised that he would let me take a female with me to go start my own pack.. but a few months ago he went back on his word, so now I'm trying to form my own pack.. behind his back."I breathed a sigh, and lied down, there was more to tell.. alot more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Ice-

"Wow that seams mean to go back on some one like that, but still going behind his back seams rude. You two should talk it over." She said the laid down next to him, more then fur touching but skin. She wasn't showing love but she did feel sorry for him. Her body shivered a little and she looked at him, "I think I'm going to go to the den, where it's warmer, any ways it's getting late." She then started to slightly move upwards to walk away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Brutus~

"Wait, I know a place really close to here,that's quiet and you can get the rest you need there to heal. C'mon" My eyes pleaded with her,before rising to my paws. The cave was in the opposite direction of the den but for some reason the rock in it was warm.. all the time. "It's one of my favorite spots, please."I begged. I turned and started in the direction of the cave, which was basically within 30 feet and in sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ok" I said and walked with him yawning, I was not thinking about why he was taking me over here or what he could be up to, just about resting some where warm curled up with another wolf, cozy. I keep up but still limp. As i look up into the sky it looks as if we'll have a full moon soon or possibly tonight, beautiful. I thought thinking of the stars. I fallow Brutus right into his little hide out that could be trap but as tired as I was, who cares...

(Till it's too late, lol Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Brutus~

Once inside I lied down on a warm rock and beckoned her to lie down beside me. I smirked inwardly, everything was going accordingly. From my perch I noticed that just lying down I was a tall as she was standing up.. two times her size.. hahaaa............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Ice-
I walked towards him and curled up close to him as possible, this was comfortable he was much much bigger then me which made me feel safe, like nothing could attack and harm me. "Thanks Brutus, this place is much warmer." I said as my white fur mixed with his black as we laid there, I soon was slowly closing my eyes and drifting off, I didn't know that wouldn't last...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Brutus~

Without warning I leapt to my paws, hastily grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and flinging her around one or twice like she was ragdoll, do confuse her. Before she could react I was above her, she below me with my paw on her throat. "Listen here, you are my bitch; you do what I say or else there will be severe punishment. From now on you shall call me you master." I snarled, my large fangs just inches from her throat. "Say it.. "I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:37 pm

For once in her life Ice, a young beautiful brave wolf was scared. Never in her life had she been ripped from such comfort and put in such pain, "B-but Brutus I thought we where better then that. Kinder" She said looking up at him right before he told her to call him master, "I guess I was wrong." Ice the used the little strength she had to all most stand up but fell, "Master." She then called out weakly, did I really just give up? Wow what's wrong with me? Her thoughts spun and spun around her now scattered feeling brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Brutus~
"Now... where shall we begin?" I mumbled more to myself then her. I let my large tool sprout from it's hiding place as I licked my lips; looking over this female. Boy she would be fun. " Don't deny it babe, I know you're begging for this." I smirked.Then I brought brought myself between her legs to bring my wolfhood at her folds. I teased her some, smirking and first brought in just the head. And without warning I made her take it all at once, not caring how much it would hurt..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Ice-
I started to whine in a please don't way but I feel him getting closer to me, I feel like growling when he tease me and yelling get away but I was to scard, in fact I was trembling then all at once he jams into me. I whimper and whine and beg him to stop in a way with out words, it hurt so badly especially on my wounds. I laid there hopeless underneath him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Brutus!
I cared not for her pleads as I started humping and thrusting her like a wild animal. Wait I was a wild animal."Why stop now, we've only gotten started and it feels soooo good," Her tight virgin wall got me howling while I rocked the surrounding rocks and her in his hard thrusts. She had to start to feel pleasure by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Ice-

I whimpered then spoke, "To you!" My voice was low but upset, sure the pain was slowly leaving but he was hurting my wounds badly and I didn't even like him, "Leon, leon, leon, help me, leon, rain!" I started to whimper getting louder and louder till quieting down aging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Brutus~
Regardless, I kept thrusting her pussy, till making my climax cumming inside her where much gushed out and more as I also cummed on her face. "Lick it," I said in an ordering tone of voice..

Moments later I pulled out of her, I licked the cum dripping around her hole and legs, then went over to her head."Tell anyone about this and your a dead wolf."I snarled, before jogging out of the cave, back to the clearing where (forget her namee.. I remeber Rowley but not her grr) my lady was. "I'm sorry hun I took so long, Ice was scared to be alone; but I finally got her calmed down". I licked her muzzle lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 pm

(Her name is- Elani Smile )

Ice didn't lick it like he ordered she just laid there hurting when he left she stumbled to her feet and walked outside head low, tail down, acting pessimistic. Ice slowly walked through the snow, making it look like she was heading for the den but once there she licked resting Leon's head then licked rain and Rowle's heads, saying good bye. Sure it was only a day but she was no attached to them. She then turned walking into the snow, planing to find a much safer place to have pups.

A few miles later

I stopped frozen cold and fell, she couldn't move it was to cold. She tried to force her self to get up and into the near by cave but she couldn't no matter how much she tried to move she was stuck curled up as the heavy blizzard started, I'm a bad mom, they never make it beacuse of me. All I wanted was for them to be safe away from their daddy. I thought then managed a very very weak stress call, seeking for help. Signalling I was stuck in the storm frozen. I shivered hard in the cold weather, my spirit was broken.

(I hope you don't mind with Rowly, Rain, and Leon where asleep.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 pm

(nope.. don't mind at all Smile ))

Leon~

I awoke with a shrudder, feeling a bit of moisture on head. Yes.. indeedy I was still injured from the fight, I broke a few ribs so I had trouble breathing, but it didn't keep me from being a good leader. I was petrified when I realized that three pack member were missing. I decided to let Rowley sleep since.. he had a tough day. So I rushed to Rain and gentley nipped her to awaken her. "Ice and Elani are gone.. so is Brutus."I growled my voice low and upset. Ever since the fight my senses were a bit mixed up so I directed Rain to be my nose. We took off at a brisk pace, followed Ice's trail, since it as the most fresh. Suddenly Rain stopped. "The trail ends here."She spoke softly and confused. Suddenly without thinking I began digging in the deep snow, my pads numb and sore but I didn't care. Soon Rain caught on and joined me. Within seconds we uncovered Ice, she was still alive. "Probably just fell asleep; got lost or something. "I muttered breathing a sigh on relief. But I was still completely on edge knowing Brutus must be lurking around here somewhere, and he was in his prime; I wasn't. I grabbed Ice by the scruff of her neck and dragged her out into the open. I began to lick her muzzle and face trying to awaken her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next