Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of ruins

2 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

The world of ruins - Page 2 Empty Re: The world of ruins

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Keri
I stand with my arms crossed listening to the world around us, I had realized that I had gripped my locket again, I always gripped it when I was thinking or just listening it help me feel like my brother was with me. He had taught me how to fight and survive in the world and now he was gone. I brushed some of my long dark auburn hair out of my icey green eyes and keep watching
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:35 pm

i lifted one hand and made a sign and Hack nodded..."almost done, how long do i have?" "two mintues maybe" i said and twirled another one of my guns in my hand the chain ratteling as they got closer
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Keri
I keep watcjimg wonderinf if something was about to happen out of no where Iga pops into my head and I couldn't help but smile, he was the first guy I've ever shown interest in for a long time but I quicly thought to myself * he might be with Ai so your not breaking that up you just have to be single * I sigh then look over at hack then jaci. They were so different but workd soo well together
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:52 pm

my ears went back.."ok done" and i glared at him and a bang came from my gun as i shot a huge robot right infront of me... Hack looked at me adn smiled "maybe i should take that back..Jaci can you-" i nodded and shot the robot again and didn't even move as it fell to one side and then put my gun away again and stood up and Hack smiled adn took out a small laptop and checked the wiring.."so?" i said "mission complete.. the next one isn't too far from base either so we should try that one, although we now have a one hour walked back" he whinned and i smiled slightly and Hack put the laptop away and said "we should also look for a bit of food as well"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Keri
I just smirked when jaci killed the robot " nive shot" I say as we start heading to the next stop
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:59 pm

i nodded a thanks and Hack smiled.."she;s the youngest of us and also the only one whoo stands a real chance when in close combat after all she did have the perfect job" he said and found an old bar it had recently closed.."Jaci, would you do the honours?" he said and bowed adn i walked past hiim adn kicked open the window and jumped in looking around and signaling it was safe adn then we went behind the bar and looked for food... "awwm it's all horrid here" sadi Hack and i simply kept looking standing on a chair to reach the higher shelves
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Keri
I smelled something near the back so I followed my nose to where the scent was coming from. I headed into what looked like a kitchen area and found some food of all types. " hey guys I found some food" I yell to them from where I was. As I start to gather food I heard something , my killer instict(?) Taking over, I quickly grab a sharp knife and a apple and jump onto of the fridge. I waited aznd threw the azpple at the door and a huge robot came bursting threw the door. It hadn't seen me yet but I soon say loud " over here" but before it has time to like I jump from the fridge stabbing the knife threw the robots head. Then as it trys to pull me off I rip its. Right arm off and with the knife still in its head I drag it down the robots body splitting it in half.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:18 pm

i moved quickly and pushed against the robot and ripped out it's main circuts with my bare hands and Hack quickly went over "are you both ok?" i nodded and licked my hand
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Keri
" I'm fine" I say as I through the knife and it stick to the way " let's get the food and get out of here. I didn't want to see the look in my eye, which was the look of wanting to kill another robot.I calmly breathe slowly relaxing as I walk to the front of the bar listening in every direction for anything else to get in my way
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Hack put his hand on her shoulder adn i looked her in the eye.."it's nothing to worry about, i've had that look as well, i just have more exsperiance and therefor i can control it" said Hack translating my movements.. i picked up all the edible food adn Hack took some and we walked out i stayed at the back.. we got back adn i set the food on the table and Capt adn Ai walked in and put their;s down adn we began sharing them out equally
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Keri
I smile at jaci and nod my head in understanding her. Once we get back to base I wasn't hungry so I go over to the window sil and sit watching the sun go down slowly some of my auburn hair falls into my eyes and I just let it stay there I smile to myself as I think of the last time I actualy watched a sunset was with my brother when he told me we would take on the world together
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Capt went over "you really should eat, if you don't eat your share soon Ai and Hack will most likely gulp it down in seconds" he said laughing slightly...
i was in the corner annoyed since one of my guns had jammed and was sorting it out...
Hack was standing over me eating giving me some help when i needed it and Ai was planning out the sleeping orders and the next targets as well as routes to the new sub-base we had all secured yesterday...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Keri
I look up at him " alright I say as I start to eat my share " then I walk back over to the window sil and say to Iga " so how did you guys fine each other" I look out the window then back at him " I mean in my old pack my older brother and I took in other dog hybrids that needed shelter and wanted to help us."
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:44 pm

"well we all come from different occupations... so it is kind of strange...but we met each other by chance me and Ai were the first ones here and we were old freinds as well.. we found Hack when he was quiet young and we just noticed he kept going out and met Jaci who we actually first thought was a boy" he said and i finished sorting out one of my guns and then started on the other asking Hack to check that the bullets were ok...
"so basically we have no idea.. a teacher, an athlete, a mechanic and an assassin pretty wierd mix right" said Hackker walking over happiuly and i chucked paper at him and got up putting ym guns on the side and picked out my bullets and checked them over
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:24 pm

keri
" that is a really crazy mix" i say with a laugh " back when everything was normal i was a top volleyball player and my family ruled the equestrain world, so i had a girls dream growing up around horses, my brother was the one that was into street racing and always on different types of fighting team that he taught me" i say with a smile remember the first time he tryed to teach me " he was a natural born leader" i say as i think about him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 pm

"we're sorry for you loss...anyway Hack did you sort out the electronics?" "all wired up to my laptop"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 am

keri
" its cool, sometimes losing someone you love, makes you realize that even though thier gone, thier not, but any its made me stronger and i believe in my self more" i say with a msile then look over at hack
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:07 am

Hack took out his laptop and sat at an old desk with his feet up and i sat back on the windowsil keeping watch again...
Capt looked over Hack and at the laptop as the talked about things and Ai sat by Keri.."do you have any questions?" she asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 am

keri
i look at Ai and say " about what?" alittle confused
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 am

"anything really, we don't really mind at all"said Ai smiling..i chucked paper at her 'i do mind' "you have serious people problems Jaci.. my ears went back and i gowled.."cut it out you two" and settled back down on the windowsil and Hack showed Capt the links explaining them all
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:26 am

keri
" oh " i say as i start to blush, i make sure Iga and hack arent listening to me and Ai talk " hack and jaci do they like each other?"i laugh" i meanits cute how well they get along"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 am

Ai stopped herself from laghing.."no, it;s just that he worked near her when he was younger... being a former machanic he did have to work in some low down places and Jaci being a former Assassin kept running into him on her missions and eventually became close and it is rather cute as well.. but no it's more like a brother and sister guess which one's older?" said Ai with a smile
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 am

keri
i laugh as i look from one to the other " letme guess jaci older but acts younger, am i right?"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 am

"actually no.. Jaci is only 16 with our big brain Hack being 18.. Jaci is sort of like the pup of the group" i chucked paper at her and she loked at me.."stop chucking paper" 'don't call me pup'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:45 am

keri
"oh wow she is young" i say with a soft laugh " what about you and apt. uhm i mean Iga?" i say so she doesnt think im trying to pull something if they are together
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next