Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Utopia

2 posters

Go down

Ruins of Utopia  Empty Ruins of Utopia

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Just below the mountains lay old ruins. They looked completely normal just looked old houses made of stones and some other material like in the old days apart from in these ruins the one place intact was the library. Not very strange really but still all the other buildings around it lay in ruin only the odd bit of furniture lay in tact but they never changed like they were frozen.
Above these frozen ruins lay three moons each of a different colour. The one to the far Left was a blood red moon, The Moon in the centre seemed to be made of purest white crystal and the moon to the far left was a beautiful moon of the most stunning blue. Each moon had a meaning. However, you would have to ask the creature that lived there and her partner.
This Creature and its partner were not what they seemed; it lost its memories and a lot of its emotions when those moons appeared.

She walked among the ruins with her partner beside her; a pure white she-wolf with amber eyes which turned into a double bladed scythe with blades of pure silver tinted with dark red and golden amber. She, the creature had skin which was cold to the touch and as pale as the crystal moon, she had short black hair and her eyes were mismatched; one of Blood Red and the other of Golden Amber. She wore a long sleeved black top which had a collar and white sleeves; she wore black torn jeans and black trainer with a pale blue scarf around her neck. But she also had wings that were midnight blue and looked as if they had been dipped in black ink.

This strange Place and these creatures all had names... The Creature was named Seclusion Ash Soul. Such a fitting name considering she was the last. Her Partner was named Deadly Score another name which fitted it's owner so well considering that it could sing such deadly melodies and a single touch of its blades could rip your soul out.
And this place was named Utopia not very fitting considering its now in ruins.

Well such a strange place rarely got guests but they were always willing to show themselves if they found that one of the few guests that came was interesting that is...
Well anyone going to say hello?

~Seclusion Ash Soul~
Deadly turned into a Scythe and began chanting a melody and i sat up on the ruins and felt myself singing to the melody that was being played. I didn't know why I was singing this song at all. I let the lyrics sing themselves from my throat and voice without any hesitation.

ooc- song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBzSdGM1H1I )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Utopia  Empty Re: Ruins of Utopia

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 pm

~Zriyah~
She sat opon a large rock, leaning down to pick up some rocks that lay opon the deadly ruin earth floor... I sighed as i started to skip the rocks across a dark blood water, What has this world become? i thought... Standing up from where i sat, my scythe hitting my thai, as i walked across the ruin covered landscape.... My pale white skin, could be thought of as if i was a vampire, but im not.... Im a wolf/human mixed but more human.... So to say im a shiftshaper......
(( Srry so short but heres her pic ))

Ruins of Utopia  Emo_Anime_White_Girl_by_Vantena
Her sycthe~
Ruins of Utopia  Waterscythepost
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:12 pm

i stopped and picked up Deadly and twirled her above my head and rested her on my back while i found the intruder... "what do you want here in my home?" I said walking out infront of her from the shadows... "Human , Wolf hybrid" i said my voice sounded rather harsh and Deadly's blades sang as the moonlight hit them... my mismatched eyes had locked onto her soul already and my loosly folded wings showed slightly as i waited for an answer
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 pm

~Zriyah~
I jumped back and looked at the intruder... " No need for hostile hesiation... And im Zriyah, you should know who u am, everyone shoud know who i am " i snap, and showed my fangs at her... I pulled out my scythe and held it in my hand, i didnt trust them at all... A low rumble echoed....
(( her wolf form ))
Ruins of Utopia  Redwolf
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 pm

"this is the former home of the Anxo da Almas my kind and my blood... there for you are the intruder Zriyah" i said and held my scythe out it's blade still singing madly with the glow of the moons reflecting off it's twin silver blades.."don't test me at my own game, my fighting experance is much grater than yours"I said and spread my wings as a warning for her to lower her scythe. "Also i know who you are i read your soul of course... although i suggest you back out of my territory before i chase you out.. you likely won't leave alive otherwise, i have been rather hungry" i said

ooc- pic of ruins...the link might be a bit slow though
Ruins ~~~ ( http://www.goodfon.com/image/94271-1920x1080.jpg )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 pm

A slight laugh came from my scythe with a dark but motherly like voice speaking.."hush, hush Seclusion... can't you tell? there are plenty other souls to eat or do just want to play again?" "angels and reapers are getting boring, i want something new" i said and twirled my double bladed scythe above my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down