Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Two strays in the ruins of past

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Two strays in the ruins of past - Page 2 Empty Re: The Two strays in the ruins of past

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:48 am

"Oh, sorry," I say sheepishly and let James go, only to be picked up by him. "James!" I say and beat his back. "I-I-I don't -k-now." James stuttered, staring at her. I let myself down and sigh. "It is a nice offer, but how would we pay you back?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

The Two strays in the ruins of past - Page 2 Empty Re: The Two strays in the ruins of past

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:52 am

"you don't have to... Hack said it'll be done soon so come on" I said and finally found my glasses and wipped the lenses slightly and flickered my ears around both my gun were in their holsters to show i wouldn't try aiming at them... "Hey, hurry up" "give me a break, finding things like this isn't exacatly easy Hack" I said and rusteled my hair and lifted my head "come on, before he starts complaining even more" I said and sniffed the air slightly and flicked my ears aroudn and began walking to the entrance
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

"James, follow." I say and he willingly follows while I go to get something. I come back with a old dagger with a ruby encrusted in the handle. I slip it into its sheath and throw my other ones down. "Just to be safe." I say and smile.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:34 am

I waited for them at the park entrance and put my glasses on and growled slightly "honestly, theese things are annoying" I muttered to myself and my ears flicked as i looked around... they enabled me to see outlines but not really detail
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

"Oh, well, If we had the power to fix it, we would." I said and sighed. James hit me with his tail an I rolled my eyes. "At least you aren't deaf and sensless'.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 pm

"true enough and to be honest i don't mind, i've seen everything there is to see anyway" I said and stopped leaning agains tht entrance and lead them to the amusement park and pricked my ears up at the smell of pasta, cheese and also fruit dessert
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 pm

"Not much to see anyway." I sigh and sniff the air. "Gosh, some ones a good cook." I say and inhale deeply.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:21 pm

"hmm, i guess he is.. his a child genius so isn't that normal" I said and walked inside and Hack started putting the food into bowls and I put my glasses back on adn helped by putting the bowls of food on the table and finding the forks
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:37 pm

James pushed me down into a seat and I almost bit him. "Jam-" I was cut off by a wave of his hand.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 pm

I flicked my ears and then spoke to Hack.."one of the lenses has an error still... it became cloudy" I said to Hack as i sat down "I'll sort that out after.. i thought soemthing was wrong with the image on ym laptop" he said and I began eating and so did Hack "well enjoy" he said adn smiled slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:54 pm

We polietly ate and smiled. "Really, thanks." James said, staring at Jaci. I hit him under the table and shook my head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:00 pm

I flicked my ears slightly "hmm," i said and Hack tugged my ears gently and i nodded and continued eating silently before i folded my arms after i finished and waited for everyone else to finish as well..Hack smiled "your welcome..we don't usually get many people round here which is why Jaci is so jumpy.. her condition doesn't help it either... the other two left but we were always a good pair since we made up for each others weaknessess, for example i'm terrible at fighting yet Jaci here as you probably know is dead on accurate with her twin guns"
I collected up the plates as everyone finished and Hack placed some more bowls on the side and finished the fruit dessert it was syrup with fruits.. it was one of my favorites since i never got it very often and U sniffed the air and tried to find the forks again.."secoudn to the right Jaci" I nodded and stood on a chair and picked out some more forks to eat the dessert with.. I jumped down and cursed slightly.."you moved something again" I said "did I? sorry i know you only got used to this place" I just huffed and set out plates and forks as best I could and sat back down in my seat
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 pm

I nod and smile slightly. After we finish, dessert and all, James gets up and turns into a dog and heads under the table. "James?" I ask and look under the table, but he is gone.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:52 pm

I flicked my ears and then ruffeled my hair..."excuse me for a mintue i need to sort out Jaci's glasses or it will be rather difficult for her" he said "no, it won't just inconvienat... I'm going out to practice" I said and picked up mybullet pouch and twin guns putting them in their holsters..."go to where the carosel is, i set targets up around that area for you" said Hack and I nodded and he leaned back and began fiddleing with my glasses for a bit until he check the data on his computor..."feel free too leave andi'm truely sorry for this but i can't exactly fight very well and she is trained too. Also she has a great talent you'd have to watch her training in order to see that" said Hack looking back to the screen and then fiddeling with my glassess again
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:55 pm

James jumped up behind me and half scared me to death. "James!" I cried and turned on him in anthro form and tackled him. "Really, how immature James." I mutter and stand up. "Is it weird that I am much younger than him but a lot stronger?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 pm

"nope, i'm in the same situation, i'm 18 years old and Jaci is 16 years... there we go done and dusted can one of you get theese to her for me... you should be able to hear her guns shots and if she points a gun at you tug the chain between her twin guns and she should lower them" said Hack.."I need to put things away andupdate the data as well"

I was in the centre of the park near the carosel and flicked my ears and reacting quickly and shooting the targets whenever they made the slightest sound...Hack whisteled "now that's impressive, dead on target" he said
I turned and quickly jerked "robots" I said and sniffed the air and ran off and flipped over a robot and shot it in the back where the main chip was and howled and Hack laughed.."someone's in a good mood" he said and sat himself below a tree and helped me...
I soon sat down surrounded by 'dead' robots and then went back after about 30 mintues..."Well your skills are dimming a bit, accuracy is ontime and so is speed however, you don't notice them as well" sadi Hack as we went back inside and I placed my glasses on the table and sat down on the windowsil flickering my ears as i began sorting out my twin guns and cleaning them carefully... "anyone else want a drink?" asked Hack

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 pm

We nod and head out. James dives into our little cave and I curl up next to him. We switch into dog form and crawl down the the smaller tunnel into the spacious cave.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 pm

"guess i have to get them to her then?" said Hack not at all impressed and went off to find me.. he tugged the chain and I lowered my gun and let him put the glasses on for me and he sat down in a corner with his laptop sheilded from stray bullets and set up some targets on my glasses using his laptop
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:20 pm

We switched into hybrid and our eyes grew heavy. We had made this little tunnel ourselves and there were plenty of secret tunnels.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:08 am

I turned suddenly flickering my ears and catching the scent of strong oil..."what is it?" "there are a lot more than normal... Hack what's going on?" "hmm, i have no clue, maybethey got and upgrade, bullets?" "low" i answered and Hack smiled and put some more bullets in my pouch and went inside a shetler so he didn't get hit by any stray bullets
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 am

I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. Jake was playing with a piece of somthing. Soon, we had drifted of to sleep.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 am

Me and Hack went back when nothing came and we went to sleep until the middle of the night.. I flicked my ears up and sat up sniffing the air and quickly grabbed my guns and a spare dagger I had and went outside "oil, not too far away... and a lot of them" I muttered and quickly climbed high up and sniffed the air again and soon i shot one of them with a silent bullet Hack had given me and jumped down growling before I snapped smelling a human scent... Hack walked out and leaned in the doorway and whistleed watching me as i snapped..."seems like there's a human, care to come out?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 am

We had heard a disturbence and we slunk over to watch the two newly found friends scan for danger. Jake pulled his guns and I my dagger, ready to attack.

SOrry so short, braindead.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 am

I sniffed the air quickly and lunged at one of them and poulled out some wiresbefore i shot it's head and then pushed myself forward and pinned down the human and growled standing over them withmy gun to theri head and Hack walked over.."well done Jaci... hey are you behidn this, that white coat of yours seems to be suggesting it" said Hack and I lifted my head"Duck!" I shouted and he ducked before i took off again and took ym place.."dear me... Jaci don't injure yourself like last time... your glasses are broken again" he said and ruffeled his hair..
I got shot in one arm and came back afterwards and sat down waiting for answers with my ears down..."hey you two, can one of you get the bullet out her arm, please or keep the human here while i treat her?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 am

It happened to fast so they didn't have time to react. We slunk over and looked at Jaci. "You ok?" We ask together and wag our tails. (By the way, they went dog.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next