Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Two strays in the ruins of past

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Two strays in the ruins of past - Page 3 Empty Re: The Two strays in the ruins of past

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 am

I nodded adn pulled my sleeve up and ran my hand along my arm and found the bullet and pulled it out my arm and sniffed it.."Hack why is it silver?" "hmm, that would bea question.. did theese things get an upgrade?" the human just looked to us confused but slightly terrifeid..."n=n=no... i don't know!" they screamed and I snapped at the load sound pinning my ears back..."my, my how noisey, can i borrowa gun?" "you can't even shoot at that range Hack" I said and tossed him ym twin guns and licked my arm pulling out small bits of metal and spitting them out before i rested my arm beside me and pricked my ears listening ...
Hack aimed and shot and they were dead... "they clearly were'nt going to answer,catch" said Hack adn I stood up and caught them with my good arm and put them in their holsters and whimpered at my arm my ears going down again...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

The Two strays in the ruins of past - Page 3 Empty Re: The Two strays in the ruins of past

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 am

"I uh, hate to be cannibalistic, but can we eat them?" Jake asks only his sister.He sniffs the body and licks it.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:17 am

"do what you want, neither of us really care much since we've both done the same" I said and Hack sighed and began wrapping up my wound and i tried holding my gun with it and then sighed.."i'm not going to be able to shoot with ym right for a few days atleast" I muttered and I turned into a husky and Hack into a collie
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 am

Jake dragged the body off into our home and I turned anthro and sighed. "Wish life was a bit easier."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:24 am

Me and Hack both went back to sleep and i hung my guns up beside my bed and went to sleep and Hack packed away hsi laptop before he went to sleep as well...

Morning...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 am

When we woke up in the morning, we had planned to raid another safe place. "Ok, weapons and food. Main target." I said as we moved out.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 am

Me and Hack were already up and outside we were gathering food and some new technolodgy as well.. I sniffed out food easily and Hack foudn some new things to turn into bullets or to reinforce my glasses a bit
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 am

We traveled a little and saw to new humans. Jake pulled his gun and shot them both. They dropped to the ground dead. We rushed in and took food and weapons.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:37 am

I flicked my ears up at gun shots and growled lightlyand turned to Hack.."it's only those two again" said Hack and I nodded adn climbed up onto the counter and picked up stuff from teh shelves
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 am

We took the supplies back to our cave and hid them. "Not bad."I said.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 am

"Hey i got some sweets up here!" I shouted.."fresh?" "hmm relatively... and their not past their sell by date" I said and pulled down the sweets and then pulled a box down making a lot of nosie not really bothered
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:45 am

We eat a little and start improving our underground home. We dig more tunnels as dogs and more rooms.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:46 am

"hmm, i just foudn a load of tunnels Jaci, want to go see what's there?" asked Hack and I nodded and we went to the nearest ones as dogs and walked through them as I took the lead... I walked out of it and sniffed the air and Hack walked past me.."Oh my, hello again" he said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 am

We looked at them and barked. "Hi!" Jake rolled his eyes. "More hiding spots the better. You do not know how many escape routes we have."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 am

I batted Jake and growled.."i know that your rolling you eyes, don't be so rude" I said and sat down and Hack laughed and sat beside me..."actually with our noses we can... our past occupations do help you know" he said as I lay down keeping my head up
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am

Jake laughed in thought speak and sighed. "Well, good luck finding your way out of here when you go to deep." He said. "Jake an I have mastered these things."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:57 am

"doesn't mean we can't" said Hack who noticed I had drifted off and batted me lightly.. "Jaci, Jaci-Tala.. get up" he said and he turned to them.."anyway how are you both today?, we heard gun shots earlier" said Hack "Also why are you digging underground, they have underground bases as well" said Hack
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "Entertainment." Jake said and sniffed around.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm

"oh really" said Hack and he tugged my ear and I stood up and sniffed the ground figuring out where everything was
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3