Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strays (Reserved, R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strays (Reserved, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strays (Reserved, R)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:39 am

Hack chuckled and smiled "True enough, I love you as well" He said and pecked her cheek softly grateful for Jaci dragging Sage away and staying away herself "Want to come in for a drink?" he asked "That way we can wait for thsoe two to come back" he said. Jaci closed her eyes when she didn't wear her glasses and lay back flicking her ears a little enjoying teh calmness mostly because she was quite tired that she didn't snap at Sage adn frankly wanted to get back to sleep "Why on earth did you agree to come with her then, from what I can tell you could have easily refused" she said to him bluntly. "Or does she have you wrapped around ehr little finger?" she smirked opening her peircing blind blue eyes.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:48 am

Sage shrugged. "I came because that girl could be scary." he said simply. He leaned back on his elbows sighing.
Devin blushed and looked at him watched him go into the house. She followed.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 am

"In other words you are wrapped around her little finger" she said. Jaci flicked her ears a little and sat up groaning "Who is it this time?" she muttered leaving her glasses alone for one and cautiously made her way down stumbling a little she shook her head turning into a siberian husky and raised her head sniffing the air, she followed the new scent and snarled angrily before turning into her human form "Get out of here" she snapped at them and they chuckled a little looking to her before she raised a gun "If not what are you doing here with a dead body, tryign to get rid of it?"

Hack smiled a little and lead her inside the old place he made her something to drink and himself something as well before sitting down beside ehr with his drink, he was a little awkward in such situations so just talked to her a little trying to learn a bit more about her. "One more thing how did you get your stubborn little brother to come along, I could use that trick on Jaci?" he smiled "those two are quite simlair like us" he grinned.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 am

Sage shrugged. "Ya know..." he started but instantly faded when he smelt someone. Slowly he followed Jaci and tended when he saw men. He looked at Jaci and then the men.
Devin smiled, drinking. "First you got to show her who's boss so she'll listen and then make sure when she does, you bring it up once in a while. And if they have no reason to it, you give them a reason why you want them to come."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:38 am

Hack looked at her "Doesn't work with Jaci I'm afraid, I tried that with her but she always gives and excuse that you can't get around plus she is the msot unsocialble person in the world" he chuckled and shook his head "anyway off that subject, what should we do?" he asked thinking a little "hmm maybe we can go out to dinner when you have a ngiht off since i'd have to book" he suggested thinking a little.

The men moved closer and she flicked her ears giving a growl before hse shot oen in the leg "Damn I missed" she muttered and ducked an attack.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Devin grinned and walked over to him, kissing him gently on the lips. []"I'd like that. The next time I'd he free is probably Friday."[/b] she murmured. "But instead... how about we think up something else."
Sage growled and sidekicked a man in the face. He looked at the men. "What do you want?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Hack raised an eyebrow and chuckled "Unless you want to deal with a grumpy pair in the morning" he chuckled and kissed her back gently on the lips smiling at her gently "What do you have in mind?" he asked her, curiously.

Jaci looked to him adn shook her head "Smell the air, inside theat bag is a dead body, the stench is ridiculous" she snarled taking a hit when she was unfocused and turned instantly shoting the man in the head "bulls eye" she smirked showing canines in her mouth. She had a feeling she was sleeping outside tonight and so her mood had turned a little sour. She growled and sniffed the air a little "A little direction here" she said to Sage.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Sage gasped and watched her shoot the guy perfectly in the head. But he didn't compliment her. "I smell it. I just wonder who's. The man who got shot maybe?" she asked leaned down the bag growling t the other two men to stay.
Devin smirked and put her hands around his wait into a hug. And then switched to his neck and looked into his eyes. [B]"What do you have in mind?"[b] she asked with a mischievous twinkled eye.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 pm

"If you start getting shocked everytime I shoot someone then get your cat tail out of here" she said to him bluntly "if I don't shoot I'll get myself killed I know that for a fact" she said to him "It's a guy from alst night these two were at the shooting as well, one to the right was holding a rifle while the other one held a gun, I think it was something like a police gun or at elast used the same caliber" she said "the guy in the bag, well he tried to stop all of this from happening and unfortunatly got caught in the cross fire" she said, "you two move and you'll both be next" she warned them growling a little as well.

Hack chuckled "Hmm, I wonder" I said wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her gently and just hugging ehr to him nto doing anything yet since they didn't really know each other so wanted to wait a little first if anything. "How about you jsut sleep ehre with me tonight?" he asked flicking his tri-coloured ears waiting for an answer. "Either way I don't think Jaci will be coming back, she has a strong gut instinct." H thought for a mintue "anything you'd like to do?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Devin kissed him and nodded. "Sure I'd stay. I got an idea! Let's play ice breakers!" she said, dead serious. "We can get to know each other that way."
Sage looked at her. "You blind and your pretty good at this suffrage." he said looking at the man in the bag. "What do you think we should do?" he asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:05 pm

"Icebreakers?" he asked not having heard of it before one of his ears going down and the other pricked up sicne he was confused and rsted his head to oneside "explain" he said to her curiously, he smiled a little though when she said she'd stay and nuzzeled her neck gently and happily his tail flicking a little. "Is that sort fo where we ask questions?" he asked wondering a little about what this was and still looked to her confused as he waited for her answer.

"I never used to be blind" she muttered a little "and it took a lot of practice, plus my other senses are a lot more senstive so, that makes up for it for instance rightnow I can figure out that you are looking at the man in the bag by simple soundsand the direction fo your breathing" she said "Just take him somewhere he'll be buried properly" she muttered "but I want to sleep and I can't go back since Hack and you sister are there so now I need to find another palce to sleep which goes the saem for you as well" she said and then turned tothe other two guys "Now how about you two go turn yourselces in, and take your buddy with you. I suggest you do as I say otherwise I'll track you down and shoot" she said scaring the two men they instantly went to do as she said. "Now to find somewhere to sleep" she said and put the twin guns in their holsters and sniffed the air a little flicking ehr ears... "hmm lets see" she found the old fallen apart hotel and it had some usable rooms so she took one and took ehr holsteres off along with her glasses case and sniffed around to pick up any danger. "You coming or are you jsut going to stand there?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 am

Devin nodded ethusastically, smirking. "That's exactly what it is." she murmured.
Sage nodded and followed her towards the hotel.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 am

He smiled a little thinking "Hmm, what do you turn into?" he asked "what is your favourite food?" he asked curiously and looking to ehr as he waited for answers snuggling up to her a little as they stayedd on the couch.

"Do you even speak or do you jsut growl?" she asked since he hadn't spoke at all, she was cautious since she hadn't really been here before and tried not to walk into anything carefully walking forward to find a bed to sleep on and relax. lying on ehr bed she gave a light sigh..."Sage,do you have any questions?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 am

Devin laughed a bit when he asked her what does she shift into, and what was her favorite food. She snuggled to him and took his hand before clearing her throat and taking in the thought. "I shift into... a jaguar." she said and then took a thought in again. "My favorite food... is pasta." she said and looked up at him. "What do you shift into, and what's your favorite food?"

Sage looked at Jaci, and watched her make her way into the hotel. She having to be so perfect in navigation, made Sage almost always forget she was blind. He was impressed. Though he still kept quiet when she asked the question and when they got in the room and she asked if he got any questions, he cleared his throat. "No. Do you have any questions?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 am

"I shift into tri-coloured Collie" he said thinking a littlee "hmm I quite like noodles, chicken noodles with cheese" he smiled knowing it was a little weird but to him it tasted very nice. "How old are you?" he asked thinking a little for more questions "what are your hobbies?"

Jaci raised an eyebrow slightly "Why are you so quiet all of a sudden, yesterday and earleir you growled at me as if I were the devil" she said to him sitting up her eyes seemingly looking directly at him, one thing that not many knew was that she never used to be blind only for a about 5 years had she been blind.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:21 am

Devin heard his answer and cocked her head. "Hmm.... intresting combination. I must try that sometimes." she murmured and then heard the other questions. She smiled. "I'm eighteen and my hobbies are catching bad guys and reading and babysitting children. I love children." she said, her eyes shinning. She cleared her throat. "How about you?"

Sage looked at her. "Well yesterday you were threatning me as if you had no sense." he said.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:29 am

He smiled a little "hmm I'm 18 years old as well, 2 years older than Jaci" he smiled and listened "As for hobbies, creating jaci's glasses, they help her to see, basically a lot technology like stuff" He said not going to even try explaining it.

"because you were a complete stranger to me, and usually strangers only mean bad things" she said bluntly to him "so far you two are the only good strangers we've met adn the night before there was a rape and a shooting" she said to him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am

Devin smiled. "That's pretty cool." she murmured leaning on his shoulder. "Do you like kids?" she asked. "Have you ever thought about having kids?"

Sage looked at Jaci. "Now you get my point why I growled. I don't trust most strangers either." he said quietly. He looked at Jaci. "But... I guess you earned my trust."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 am

"Hmm, maybe later on in my life, I want to live for a bit longer first" he joked around... "But it'd also depnd on many other things on top of that" he said giving a light sigh "for example me and Jaci are stopping living together soon anyway she found somewhere else and wants to be on her own... but you worry about people like her" he sighed "anyway it's a maybe but it depends on so much... any more questions?"

"well that's good to know" she said half heartedly, rustling ehr hair she yawned "I'm sure there is a bed in the next room if you want to sleep frankly I don't care at all so good night" she said falling back on the bed to try and sleep until the morning.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Devin smiled when he asked if he wanted anymore questions. She thought for a moment before looking at him. "I'm tired. Want to go to sleep?" she asked and lied on the couch, curling up.

Sage nodded and stood up, stretching before heading into the other room and curling up.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm

He nodded "yeah might be an idea" he said keeping his arms wrapped around her waist eh was quick to go off into a deep sleep. He didn't awake until the morning moving a little when he did wake up he set to making something to eat quite hungry.

In the morning she woke up and groaned sniffing the air a little to pickup where she was and who was enarby. "Right those two..." she muttered and stood up stumbling over something adn cursed angriyl giving a growl and sat herself on the floor licking the wound on her knee that was bleeding picking out some glass sicne the window was smashed anyway. Sh winced adn stood up limnping slightly "Oi, Sage want to head back?" she asked.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Devin fell asleep in his arms and kept dreaming in the morning, noticing a light breeze when his arms left her body.

Sage got up at Jaci's voice and saw her limping. "What happened?" he asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:50 pm

"You hungry?" he asked coming back with some breakfast for ehr and settled back down on the couch moving her head a little in order to sit down "and you have to sit up in order to eat missy" he smiled at her, he had horrible bed bair and was his scruffy self in the morning.

Jaci rasied her blidn gaze to him "Stumbled a bit is all, not used to being in this place, I'll be fine" she said to him not exactly giving him the entire story she didn't want any help sicne she had to get used to this placesince ehr and Hack were going their seperate ways, it was their agreement if one got together with someone then the other would move. Also she was moving out because she wanted to anyway, she didn't need those glasses anymore to pick up her targets either. "let's get back before we mis sbreafast, I'm starving" she said bluntly limping out of the room on her own.

(reposted, poke...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Devin heard Hack and covered her hands with her ears moaning softly, finally she got up and quickly looking at Hack, wide eyed. "I smell food!" she exclaimed. Her stomach growled, wanting to eat. She snuggled to Hack. "What we eatin'?" she asked.

Sage nodded quietly and looked at her. "Only if your sure..." he murmured.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Hack smiled adn ehard some ruckuss before seeing a limping Jaci come in followed by Sage. "Bacon and eggs" he said to them and Jaci flicked ehr ears picking up the scents "hmm I can tell, also is your brother ususalyl this quite, he's barely spoken a word since last night" she said to her sitting on the couch after she found it.
Hack worked on the breakfast adn loked to Jaci and Sage. "Devin, is it me or are those two quite alike?" he asked while he cooked trying to find some plates before Jaci went over and ran her hands on ehr cupboards and foudn them... "here they are" she said picking some out and putting them on the side for him before settling back down.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next