Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strays (Reserved, R)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strays (Reserved, R) - Page 3 Empty Re: Strays (Reserved, R)

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Devin heard the ruckess and the smell of her brother whacked her good in the face. She looked up and over to see Jaci followed by Sage. Sage looked up and saw Devin. He sat on the couch besides her and Devin smiled, ruffling his hair. When Jaci asked if he was this quiet, she nodded. "Yes and no. He has his times he is loud and annoying." she said. Sage scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah..." he muttered and looked down at his hands. Devin rolled her eyes as well. When Hack came and said that Jaci and Sage were quite alike she shrugged. "Yeah. I never found anyone who could compare to Sage until now."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Jaic raised her gaze to her "I don't know whether to think of that as a compliment or an insult..." pausing for a momemnt "yep, I think that cliassfies as an insult" she muttered and closed ehr eyes finally relaxing before Hack put her Breakfast on her lap after giving Devin hers and before giving Sage's his. "Enjoy" he said before settling down with his breakfast. He ate quite contently while Jaci began to eat hers contently flicking ehr ears bored sniffing every now and then to fidn otu where things on her plate were. Jaci finsihed adn stood up banging her leg on teh table "Damn it, you mvoed the table again Hack..." she growled "Ah, sorry jaci, we must've knocked it by accident" he said sheepishly. She growled before putting ehr plate by the sink.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Devin smiled. "No Jaci it's good to be indepentent on things." she said and started to eat her food, Sage on his. She looked at Jaci. "So... you have any liking towards my brother?" she asked. Sage's eyes widened and almost choked on bacon.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:38 pm

She raised an eyebrow"As if" was all she said, Jaci was never oen to admit to any emotions and was very good at hiding them so she coudl easily deney such a thing. "I just had to put up with an unbearable silence for a whole night" she muttered. Hack chuckled a little looking to her able to read her body language "Aww come on you going to answer or complain?"
"Complain, I don't feel like answering such a question" she said bluntly getting a drink once mroe having to be careful about it before she sipped at the glass sitting back down,she clearly wasn't going to answer that questiona at all.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Devin saw the relief cross his face then she had an idea and smirked. "Well my brother loves you. I know it's hard to... see. But it's the truth." she teased, laughing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:51 pm

No words came form Jaci as if she were simply dismissingit and Hack chuckled a bit, "See what I mena by they are very simlair to each other, also are you jsut teasing your brother?" he asked chuckled "so was that the reason you actualyl came Sage?" he smirked looking to Sage while the silent Jaci simply finished her drink in silence
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Sage ignored Jaci and shook his head. "No! That's not why I came." he lashed embarrsed.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Hack chuckled "Yes it is, I cna se that face on you and that says it all. Jaci simply stood up and walked out grabbing ehr two guns. "Ouch, i think we hit that tender nerve... Guess how she turned blind?" he asked them while she was outside shooting at some cans on a wall to distact herself, thinking. "Someoneshe loved betrayed her adn because of what happened to her after that she lost her sight, that was only 4 years ago" he said, "SO i think we hit that tender nerve although I do think she likes you but.. this is Jaci we're talking about"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Sage growled and narrowed his eyes, watching her leave. "Exactly that's why I don't like her. I know nothing about Jaci, except that she has a hell of an attitude." he snapped and looked at Devin who was looking at him and shaking her head. "Like you?" he heard her mutter but he said nothing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 am

Hack snarled at him this time "You clearly don't unstand the word betrayal, she lost her sitethanks to this guy, really think she wouldn't have an attitude?" he snarled
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Sage looked at him, eyes ablazed. "Well she's clearly not alone!"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 am

Hack sighed "What I mean is just be careful with her, for one you know how good a shooter she is and well with a temper like her's I've been on the other end of her gun at times" he said to them both, "But if you do feel that way about ehr jsut say it to her face" he said able to hear the shooting of cans outside. "But first get the guns off her" he warned...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:02 am

Sage looked at Devin's warning gaze and sighed. "I don't feel a thing." he whispered and sat back down, turning away from them. Devin looked at Hack in a apology matter for ever bringing it up and sighed.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:36 am

"Don't worry about it, jsut wait for her to blow steam off first" he said to them both, Jaci didn't actaully come back Hack knew better than to worry sicne she could look after herself. "Sage would youmind going to find Jaci?" he asked and spoke to Devin after Sage had left "Is he lying when he said he doesn't feel a thing?" he asked "Because if so then make sure not to say such a thing or your brother won't end up in a good condition" he said.

Jaci was around the old hotel again just wondeirng around as she calmed ehrself down once more just wanting to be alone and not in the mood to talk to anyone especailly Sage.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 am

"I'm not actually sure. I have a small bond with him. His emotions are everywhere." she murmured quietly.

Sage continued to follow Jack's scent until it led to the hotel. He walked in and looked around, spotting her. "Hack is worried." he said choosing his words carefully./font]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:58 pm

He chuckled a little "My my how they are both alike, jaci's are as well although usually if you look carefully despite being blind emotionsshow in her eyes quite a lot adn i think she ismroe confused than angry.. which annoys her..." he chuckled.

She flicked her ears and turned ehr gaze to him "So, heworries too much" she said to him bluntly quite annoyed "So was your sister just messing with you after you did the saem thing to her last night?"she asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Devin laughed and smiled. "Yeah that does sound like Sage to me. They are. If he really doesn't like her I don't know why he just cant realize how alike they are." she murmured. She looked at him and got up to sit next to him.

Sage sighed. "Yeah I think she was trying to get back at me." he murmured looking down. He then looked up clearing his throat, shifting. "I didn't know it was such a bad thing to like me." he muttered.

[ someone told me that I was shaking like violently in my sleep and I cant think straight. Its been hot in my house upstairs lately... do you think its because I couldn't breath or emerging? I'm actually worried and if you could tell me I'd be sooo thankful ]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Hack put his arm around her "hmm, true, although you shouldn't have wound them up, need i remind you one of them has a pair of twins guns and she is scary when she's angry" he said to her kissing her cheek softly.

Jaci frowned 2Because last time I liked someone i ended up blind" she snarled her ears pinned back at the memories before she simply holstered her guns "never mind, let's jsut head back... if your sister was jsut winding you up then it's fine" she said although a slight disaapointement was felt by her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Devin sighed. "I thought it'd end up going well." she muttered feeling a wave of guilt. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed more heavily, slightly disappointed with herself.

Sage took her gently by the arm and looked into her sightless blue eyes. "Wait Jack." he said.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:28 pm

"Well it is time she got over it" he said to her "so don't feel guilty about it although they are taking some time" he muttered "maybe it did end up well, plsu I think eh might be one of the few that can make her holster her guns after she's aimed them at him" he chuckled

She turned and her blind gaze looked into his "What?" she asked him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Devin narrowed her eyes and thought about it for a long moment before clearing her throat and looking about him. "She still hides emotions well. Her signs of liking someone are different." she said.

Sage looked down. "I just wanted to tell you. I was kinda scared to like you because I knew you wouldn't like me." he murmured.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:40 pm

"yeah, she is good at that... well known fact about her actaully, Also being 17 years old and blind she sort of decided it would be best after the last time" he chuckled and looked to her "anyway we need to sort out a time for our dinner next friday" he smiled.

"Why on earthare youscared to like somone,plus it's not that I don't like you it's just that... It's something a little strange to me" she said shifting a little and her cheeks turning a bit red as wel as ehr blind gaze shifted to the side and her head lowered to try and hide it.

( I g2g reply back in the morning)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 am

Devin thought about it. "Dunno. How about around five?" she asked quietly looking up at him to stare into his eyes.

Sage looked down when she asked why was he scared to love. He said nothing for the longest moment before finally speaking. He looked at her. "Loving is a weakness, I guess, I never really pictured myself with someone."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:39 am

"hmm sounds good, Also why don't you bring your brother over and leave those two to it, they'll get along fine" he said smiling at her and kissed her softly as she stared into his eyes

"Same here really, although mien had more permenant results last tiem" she muttered a little still hiding her red cheeks
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Devin thought for the longest moment before he kissed her. She sighed and nodded. "Okay." she said.

Sage saw her cheeks turning red and stroked one of them softly. "You know I see you blushing?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next