Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness (Mature, reserved)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Darkness (Mature, reserved) Empty Darkness (Mature, reserved)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:33 pm

I walked through the forest, the sunshine penetrating the thick canopy of tree's. The sun hit my horn and it shined, I whinnied as I clamped my tail down on my rump as I was in heat so no male could force me into having their foal. I soon went into a trot as I smelled water near by. I lowered my head and took a drink, my ears perked up for any danger that was close by to me. I lifted my head when I was satisfied, water dripped from my chin.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/60798663691975154/

Back to top Go down

Darkness (Mature, reserved) Empty Re: Darkness (Mature, reserved)

Post by Rebelwarrior Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:44 pm

I snorted as I lifted my head from grazing, a bit of the fresh green grass falling from my lips. I tossed my head as I picked up the scent of a mare. I began to trot towards the scent, catching sight of the mare. I whinnied loudly to  catch her attention and pawed the ground.

Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:56 pm

I pinned my ears to my head and turned around, I started at a lope but soon went into a sprint as I headed through the forest to my den. My long white mane flowing behind me and my long wavy tail going behind me as I ran. I soon trotted and then walked into my cave that had so many different passage ways that a horse that wasn't familiar with this cave would get lost but I knew this place so good that I could easily hide and not be found

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:34 pm

I flicked my ears in annoyance as the mare took off. Well I'd teach her. I chased after her , my long legs eating up the ground. Until she disappeared into a cave. I snorted, unsure whether to follow her or not. A minute later I walked slowly inside, my ears flat back on my head.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:47 pm

I was in a very dark cave where he couldn't see me and the wind was going through the cave so he wouldn't smell me. I stayed very still and calmed my breathing. I was ready to spear him if he found me, he wouldn't get the chance to force me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Why must mares be so difficult?
I snorted in surprise as a bat flew past my head. My front hooves slipped on a rock and I crashed onto my side. Ok now I'm mad.
I scrambled back up and began searching again, this time with anger and frustration fueling my every step. Now, where could she be hiding?
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:29 pm

I heard him fall and heard him heading past my hiding place. I just hoped he wouldn't come in here because it's dangerous, I knew where to put my feet but if he came in here he'd fall right into the water and its very deep. I watched the entrance to my hiding place

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:39 pm

I heard a faint noise coming from next to me. I stopped and turned my head looking into the darkness. That white coat gave her away. I barely saw it but that was enough for me to turn and walk towards her. The edge of my hoof hit water and I stopped. I could swim fine but I didn't know how deep this water was.
I looked across at her before stepping forward.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:41 pm

I put the pool of water between us, "Leave me alone or I'll stab you." I said as my white horn glistened in the light. It was winked looking and it curved up towards my head so it would do more damage than if it was straight. I kept my tail to my rump, "What do you want from me?" i asked frustrated now

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:50 pm

I paused, happy to have gotten a response. I eyed her horn. That thing could definitely do some damage. Whereas mine was a simple straight horn. This could be difficult.
"Why are you running?" I asked, my low voice echoing off the walls. I wasn't used to mares acting this way.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:54 pm

I lowered my head ready to charge, "You'll force me." I said pawing the ground and some what charging at him to drive him off. I had poison on the full length of my horn, so as long as I didn't stab him he'd be alright. Now he just had to be clever and get behind me if he was going to mate me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:57 pm

I shook my head, thinking.
"Maybe I'm what you think I am?" I said slowly. Before I was simply interested in this mare. But now I was fascinated. She was smart and cunning and I'd never seen another mare like her before.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:58 pm

I ran at him but just pushed him into the water on my way out of there. I bucked and hit him in the rump. My hooves pounded the rock as I picked up speed. I ran out of my den and away into the forest in search of a good place to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:04 pm

I fell back into the water, as the mare slammed her hooves into my flank. Unbelievable.
"You can't run forever!" I yelled, chasing after her again.
I was gaining on her. I urged myself on and was soon neck and neck with her. I slammed my body against her side, hoping to knock her over or at least slow her down.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm

That just pissed me off. I shoved my horn into his shoulder, easily tearing flesh. I turned my head and ripped through flesh and muscle. As he bled fast I ran faster, he'll have to stop unless he wanted to kill himself by running which would pump more blood which would leave his body and he'd bleed out

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 am

Pain exploded through me as her horn ripped into my shoulder. I slowed myself and glared after the mare. I shook my head and turned to walk the other way. No way was a mare worth killing myself over. I sniffed the air, smelling water and headed to it. I waded in so my wound was below the water and I watched as the blood spread through the water.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:54 am

I smirked, what he didn't realize was it was already knitting itself back together. I stood behind him. "It's already healing, I actually saved you." I said walking into the water and lowered my head for a drink, I thought I'd tease him by lifting my tail and letting him smell my heat scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:41 pm

I glanced at my shoulder at her words to see that it was in fact healing. I watched intently as she took a drink of the water. I noticed her lift her tail and her scent invaded my nostrils. I snorted in frustration and pawed the water before swinging my head over the water's surface, so that a wave of water drenched her.
I whinnied in amusement.
"So what is your name mare?" I asked.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:41 pm

"Alie." I said turning my rump towards him and lifting my tail up and away for him to get at my entrance, I wanted a foal. I looked back at him expectantly. "I know you want to mate me so here's your chance." I said letting more of my heat scent invade his nostrils

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:45 pm

"I am Zephyr." I said simply, watching as she turned away from me.
I walked over to her and mounted her, wrapping my front legs around her sides and thrusting into her.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:50 pm

I dug my hooves into the earth so I wouldn't fall. I pushed my rump more against his tool, "Yes, you feel so good." I said as my juices went down the inside of my thighs. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings of him inside me. I moaned

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:21 pm

I laughed lightly as she moaned and thrusted into her again. I scraped my teeth over her neck as I wrapped my legs tighter around her to keep my balance.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:25 pm

I pushed more into his tool. "Deeper." I said moaning as I gently nipped one of his front legs. I was careful not to raise my head so I didn't hurt him. I felt his balls hit my rump. I moaned

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 pm

I shoved myself deeper into her, every muscle in my hind legs straining to keep me up. I shoved myself against her, my teeth still on her neck, making sure she didn't move.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:54 pm

I wasn't going to move, I just wanted him to mate me and give me a foal. "Yes, I need your semen." I said pushing more into him but being careful not to hurt him by making him fall off or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next