Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If anyone would like to roleplay...

2 posters

Go down

If anyone would like to roleplay... Empty If anyone would like to roleplay...

Post by Daydreamer Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Hey guys! So as from my prior message said, I want to get back into roleplaying! I went back into my old bio's and found some characters that I haven't had the chance to write with, and that I would be interested in starting a role with, so I've made a list below, if you are interested in any of them please reply! Also if you have any idea's or any role's that you would like just send me a pm with your characters bio, and I would gladly join! I want to start some new topics!!

So from order of favourite's....

Red- Taken

-Name-
**Kali**

-Gender-
**Female**

-Age-
** Since the beginning of time **

-Origin-
**Hell**

-Breed-
**Demon**

-Appearance-
**She has long bright red wavy hair, tall and lithe. She has rustic colored eyes that are brown to the human eyes. She gives of an angelic feel which is ironic. Her beauty is used to prey upon damaged souls, she usually goes after men as they are quickly fooled into making a deal with a gorgeous servant of hell.**

-Personality-
**Kali, a demon, had a cocky attitude with everything she does. She will not fail to do what is asked of her, she can be caring towards her master but usually only when she must. She will always tell you how it is, and speaks her mind about everything. Incredibly smart and will always have a solution to any problem. Although her solutions are usually violent. Sly and cunning, she will always find a way to get what she wants. Her only concern is to herself, and completing her job.

-The Demons Job-
** Kali is sent down to one human on the earth, who is in terrible condition, and lost everything important to them. She offer them a deal, She will become their servant until all their wishes are fulfilled, but a demon cannot change the past or bring back whats been lost. They become her master, every order must be followed, and she will never fail. Revenge, or just anything in their wishes can be accomplished, and once it is. Kali can consume their soul and return to the underworld where she awaits her next assignment the only person who can see or hear her is her master.

I just liked this idea of this character, she is a cursed princess, and for her, the character you would be playing is a dragon rider.

Name: Visillia

Setting: Old England

Looks: As a dragon, she has scales as white as snow, and her eyes are bright Jade. In the sunlight there are some purple tinges to her fluorescent wings. Quite large for a dragon, and a look of bright intelligence. As a human, she is a tall skinny girl, with very light blonde wavy hair with green eyes.

Personality: Visillia is wise and calm. But she can be very ferocious if she wants to be, or is in danger. She won't charge into battle, but she thinks before she acts. She use to be very kind-hearted but after she was cursed, it left her. She has become cold and distance, and thinks of herself first. She see's it as an adaptation of the life of a dragon.

History: Visillia used to be a princess of the Eastern Kingdom. Because of an affair with the king, a witch turned Visillia into a dragon. She has no idea how to break the curse and has been living her life since, the kingdom now is in ruins as they lost their only heir to the throne and quickly the witch has taken over governing. Many villagers have died and all hope seems to be lost. The kingdom look to the skies to see her, even trying to find ways to break her curse with no avail. However she has traveled far to get away from her birthplace not wanting to watch the destruction. She hasn't been able to turn back into the women she was use to be, and lived her immortal life as a dragon. The long lost Princess of Lorraine.  

And we have Darren

Name : Darren

Species: Wolf Shifter

As a Wolf: He's a dark, dark brown. Almost black color, with bright yellow eyes.

As a Human: He has dark brown shaggy hair with green eyes. Tall, lean and muscular he looks like a prince charming to any girl. His eyes hold mystery and intensity.

Darren become a shapeshifter when he was 14, and to become a shifter you need to be mauled by one. He was attacked, during a camping trip with his family. He was the only one who survived, thus becoming a shifter. He hated what he had become and decided to just live his life as a wolf, pretty soon he found a pack that lived like him and he joined them. Living out the outskirts of the small town in a large forest. Then he see's her, the girl who changed everything about who he was, and would be. Darren is quiet, and mysterious although can have quite a jokester and laid back side to him.

So for now i'm only having these three guys up here, but i'll be adding more.

-Day

Last edited by Daydreamer on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

If anyone would like to roleplay... Empty Re: If anyone would like to roleplay...

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Hey would you be interested in doing an rp with me playing darren?
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

If anyone would like to roleplay... Empty Re: If anyone would like to roleplay...

Post by Daydreamer Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Sorry, he's already in another rp Smile
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down