Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Roleplay?

2 posters

Go down

New Roleplay? Empty New Roleplay?

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:10 pm

Alright, so I have a coupke roleplay ideas for Wolves, and I'd appreciate it if some people were to take a look and join. If you want to do both, that's fine! c:

1. Forbidden Love

Plot: Two packs, Rain Pack and Sun Pack have been sworn rivals for generations, rarely ever having a moment where there isn't fighting. Rain Pack's territory is mostly covered with forest, bush, and filled with large forest animals such as deer and elk. Rain Pack are strong and experienced fighters, but they prefer to keep peace and rarely start fights. Sun Pack's territory is more open and grassland, filled with prey like rabbits, birds, etc. Sun Pack is more aggressive, and have a stronger hatred towards Rain Pack. The two territories are divided by a river. A fun-loving, carefree brute of Rain Pack stumbles upon a hard-headed, fiery fae who is quite hostile to him at first. But they soon grow a friendship, and meet up secretly very often, soon finding feelings for each other, despite the strict law against it.

2. Obedience.

Plot: You know how wolves normally hate humans? Well, this brute sure does. He can't stand the human race, and he's one of the most wanted by hunters. One day, while out, he bumps into a female. She so happens to be part of a native human tribe, and he is spiteful about this. The humans, in need of more wolves to assist them, capture the brute and do what they can to tame him. This male won't let up so easily, as he has a home, a family he longs to find and get back to. He is the leader of his pack, and he must get back to them. But here, in the Tribe, he's no longer leader. While he tries to show his dominance, the female simply won't have it, and helps the humans set him straight and teach him obedience. The male and female soon develop feelings, and the brute learns to love the human tribe, everything about them. And with the hunters after the brute, it causes trouble for him, the love of his life, and the tribe. (So it's very much like Spirit, just with Wolves. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Roleplay? Empty Re: New Roleplay?

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Anyone? ;-;
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:44 am

i would love todo the forbidden love rp if it is still open
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:44 pm

I have it on hold at the moment. I'm trying to wait for someone regularly active, and I just might be starting with BioGen. If I change my mind, I'll PM you. ^^
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:49 pm

okay!
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player