Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely Immortality [For johncenarules123]

Go down

Lovely Immortality [For johncenarules123] Empty Lovely Immortality [For johncenarules123]

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Lovely Immortality [For johncenarules123] Soramai2
name: Angel's Charm
nickname(s): Charm is was she prefers
date of birth: January third
species: Used to be a wolf, now is immortal
breed: Wolf
talents: She is a quick learner, loves to run and she can usually make someone see the good in themselves.
flaws: She quickly freaks out a lot, she likes to see the good in everyone and her innocence is a big flaw.
likes: Nice wolves, loving males, moose and salmon, running and talking.
dislikes: Mean wolves, the unknown, negativity, and pushy males.
fears: Death, Immortality and Mating
overall: I'll do this when I develop it more Razz
height: Since she grew like crazy when she changed, she now stands at around 5'6 when calm and 6'3 when angry.
weight: About 280-290 pounds
eye color: Literally, glowing ice blue
fur color: Chocolate brown
markings: A strange cream white marking that curves all around, a total non-symmetric symbol with ancient symbols and words. Symbols of a curse.
history: nope...
how she changed: One night, Charm was out hunting for her pack when she encountered a small group of strange looking wolves. They looked as if their sleek black hair was painted with extreme precision upon their curves and ancient words. Then they spoke, in a ancient foreign language. Before she could speak, a pain stripped her, making her feel like she wasn't even in her body and the pain was unbearable. She tried to cry out, but nothing came out. Her throat burned as blood dripped from her tongue as she felt her insides compressing. The one or two times she tried to move, she felt as if her bones were shattering. The pain was so immense finally, after a few minutes she was gone, well mentally. When she woke up the next day, or so she thought, a strange marking had grown over the left side of her body, the cream white staining her chocolate coat. Even as she tried to wash it off in the rivers, it wouldn't come off. So when she tried to find anyone, she was treated as if she was a demon. All the wolves cowered to her, making her feel powerful, even though the deep part of her hated it.
family: dead
mate: n/a
siblings: dead

((I was rushed by mu parents, so its not excellent, but I'll pretty it up later Smile Hope its okay))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down