Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open)

2 posters

Go down

Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open) Empty Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open)

Post by Tayssi Wed May 30, 2012 3:06 am

Name: Chex
Species: Vampire x Varcolai(Which is just an animal shifter, but of low standings in the fae world)
Personality: Chex is a pretty active guy, always wanting to play sports and run around or do something outside. He can't stand just lazing about. He tries to be nice to anyone and everyone and is always willing to help others out. Chex comes across as the nicest guy a person could meet, but really, deep down, he's lonely. Living so long has taken its toll on him, and all he wants to do now is escape the torture. He hates being immortal; having to watch everyone die infront of him. It's tormented him long enough, and honestly, he's given up hope on finding true happiness. He doesn't care if he lives or dies anymore.
History: Chex grew up with a werewolf father and Varcolai mother. Obviously, he was the outcast of the fae world and never had any fae friends. The unknowing humans were always his companions in life. Often teased, bullied and harrassed in many ways by his own kind, Chex ran away from his town which mainly consisted of fae at the age of 17. He couldn't take it anymore. For many years, Chex wandered from place to place until he finally settled down in some small city when he was 281. There, he met a woman named Elizabeth. They fell inlove with eachother, but, unfortuneately, Elizabeth was mortal. She knew his secrets and they stayed together until she finally passed away. Again, Chex wandered, broken and lifeless. At the age of 407, Chex finally decided to try and let love back into his life. But this time, fae. Another outcast like him. A cross between fairy and a witch, whose name was Harriet. They were together for 500 years, before she caught a disease which only fairies can get. She passed away a few months later and Chex was all alone again. For 400 years, Chex has wandered from place to place, shut off from the world but trying his best to make others happy.
Wolf:
Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open) 3833601498_008fdd48f4
Human:
Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open) Beach-guy-hot-ocean-shirtless-summer-Favim.com-87527
Were: (Or Full-Moon Form as Chex calls it)
Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open) F66f2863ea97b9966905dda73a9d0909

Last edited by Tayssi on Thu May 31, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open) Empty Re: Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 30, 2012 8:12 am

Hey if its alright can I join? If yes, here's my girls bio. She is immortal.

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10681-mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-who-s-the-fairest-of-them-allr-m#281910
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open) Empty Re: Bound By The Chains Of Immortality [R] (open)

Post by Tayssi Wed May 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Sorry, I'm not looking for that type of character for him.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 30, 2012 3:17 pm

What type of character are you looking for?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu May 31, 2012 3:44 pm

I really like that bio ^.^ it'll work well.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 3:45 pm

:D Cool!
Sorry for throwing in some Japanese.. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu May 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Completely fine. I love it xD
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 3:52 pm

xD lol thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down