Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 am

I walked down the stretch of carpet and stood on the podium, I was heavily sedated so I didn't fight them to let me go or get aggressive. I stood there in my bra and panties, my breasts were huge and they were fully real not a boob job, my whole body was the real thing. They had made me horny and the guard continued to rub at my folds as I was so wet, I loved sex but I liked it when I wanted it not being forced into it. I soon sat on a chair and spread my legs so the men could see my pussy and breasts.

http://gzeus01.deviantart.com/art/Distractions-101171431#/art/The-Glammed-113784094?_sid=9be1852

Back to top Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 pm

I watched,walking along the side. I was just horny looking at this girl. I watched how wet she was,how everything was just amazing about her. She seemed well controlled anyway. I bid on her,after her spreading her legs I know I wanted her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 pm

They were playing with my tits and sucking on them to make me respond which I did by moaning and making sexy noises as I spread my legs wanting dick so bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:42 pm

I bit my lower Lil,as did mostly other men. I got the highest bid at 18 thousand,walking to the cells back as I awaited my prize. I rubbed myself,hoping to ease the need.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:46 pm

I was walked to the room I had been in for the last week. I saw the guy and thought that he wasn't all that bad. I stood there watching him,"What do you want?" i asked looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 6:51 pm

She seemed to like me,trusting me already. I smiled softly to her,having paid the guards already. "I want to take you outta here." Said softly. Although that wasn't the truth. I wanted her against me,tool inside and thrusting wildly. I just needed trust.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:54 pm

"Yeah you just want my pussy, all men do." I said shaking my head as I didn't move an inch from where I stood

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:01 pm

He sighed. He walked into her cell,taking off his pants while doing so. He pushed her into the corner,looking over her nude body. He didn't even give her time to be wet,slamming into her body with all his strength.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:03 pm

I moaned as I gripped his waist with my legs and put my hands on his hips before I rocked against him and kissed him straight forward before gently biting down on his lower lip

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:06 pm

I kissed her back,slamming each abs every time deeper. I hit her back walls already,prodding against them. I was growing within her,she was really tight around me. I kissed her rougher,my hands going down her body and rubbing her nips.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:08 pm

I moaned,"Harder." I said gripping him with my legs and my pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm

He went harder and harder,her back slamming against the wall. He had to cut it off short,exploding into her. Seed went everywhere,down her legs too. He still thrusted roughly though,pushing it within her. He'd bring her to the doctors later to get an aboryikn, then surgery to the her tubes.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:16 pm

I arched into him as i soon bashed something over his head knocking him out. I got down and ran out the cell and running out into the night, I saw a cop and yelled for help. The cop helped me and brought me down to the police office

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:22 pm

I soon woke up,putting my pants on and shirt. I growled,walking out of this house. I knew some cop was going to find her,so I headed to the police station. I explained the story,saying she was a insane person and she escaped the clinic. I owned a insane institute,which was really just my sex slaves. He nodded,telling his guards to get the girl and have her in hand cuffs.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 pm

"NO! He's lying, he raped me!" I yelled as I pulled away from him,"You have to believe me, please! I'm missing from this very town and I know my family called it in, please look!" I yelled at the cop

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:31 pm

The cop rolled his eyes,me laughing. No one would believe her now. I took her by the handcuffs,my other hand holding her hair tightly. I pushed her forward,walking not far down the street to this fenced in,barbered wired,mental institution. I had some of my men take her by the legs,the other one holding her off the ground as they dragged her into the house.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:33 pm

I winced and sighed. My mind withdrew from life as I knew what would become of me now, I became numb. I didn't really do anything in my cell or anything like that, I just wanted to be left alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:42 pm

Only a few minutes later,did a man come in. He wore a bright white shirt,pants too. He walked over to the girl,holding something in his hand. She was tied down on the bed,her legs spread and arms held over head. She wore a mini skirt and shirt top,so if anyone cane in its look like she was being restricted of hurting anyone. He looked down her body,sighing. "You'll be going to the doctors soon."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:48 pm

I figured out what was happening,"I can't get pregnant." I said as a tear went down my face as it was true, I've tried and tried to have a baby but I just couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 7:55 pm

"You can't huh?" He asked. He then took out a tiny thing from his pocket. He turned it on,watching it vibrate. He shoved it into her body,taking out a notebook and a pen. He smiled. "Lets test out some other things then. We need to make sure everyone's healthy." He spoke,as if corrupted himself.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:57 pm

I watched him and just shut my eyes. I whimpered softly as I clamped my eyes shut,"Leave me alone please." I begged as I laid there wanting to be with my family.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:02 pm

It vibrated inside her,sending waves of pleasure through her private area. It seemed almost like a tool right inside her. He shook his head. "I'm sorry but,that's not acceptable."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:05 pm

"Then leave me alone and let me free." I said struggling against my bounds as these toys didn't do anything for me but a real dick made me wet

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:12 pm

He shrugged,not willing to talk anymore. He took out the toy,climbing onto her. He looked over her body,judging weight and such. Maybe they could resell her eventually? He slid his hand down there,fingers going deep as he shed with her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:13 pm

I moaned as I arched my back trying to get him go even deeper, I was getting so wet when he had my fingers down there

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next