Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:41 pm

I sighed and took off seeing if he could keep up with me, when I was still in school I was the star on my track team and I had metals and trophies from it,"I hope you can keep up big boy." I said smirking as I liked to run, my breasts bouncing up and down.

Back to top Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:43 pm

He didn't bother chasing her,just watching her run around,eyes glued to her chest. He spoke to a man beside him,dressed in a black suit. They talked of pricing,putting a tag on her. They both smirked,nodding. He watched her for ten minutes,then cracked his whip and called her over.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Sweat going down between my breasts as I stopped in front of him, I waited for him to talk or tell me what to do. I was still horny, man if I didn't get a lot of sex I got cranky,"Now what do you want me to do?" I said annoyed as I've done every thing he's asked of me. I kept my eyes on his dick and then the new guys,"May I?" I asked before gently rubbing the new guys dick smirking as I could tell he was a big boy dick wise. I liked big cocks in my tight wet pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:49 pm

He gripped her hands,dragging her away back inside. He found her to be already trained,willing to do anything now. He took her through the long halls,then down stairs. There was cells,many cells. But,they weren't like dirty,more up to date. They walked by a large circle ring,a bed in the middle with chains on each end. He was going to resell her,hoping to get what she was worth. He locked her in the cell,grabbing some useful /toys/.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:53 pm

(Why is he reselling her? If she doesn't want to have sex oh no guy would get it without a fight)

I dug my feet into the floor using my leg muscles so he couldn't drag me,"I am not going in there, I won't be sold again, I have done nothing wrong but trained to give men pleasure, that's all I've done my whole life, I have already been trained and I don't want to be resold. Can't I just be your whore, to let you have me any time any where?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:56 pm

(Because that's his business.)

He growled,kicking her into the cell. "How about I make a deal?" He asked,closing and locking the door. "You probably won't be bought,these men like more meat. If your not,then hi can stay here. But,if you don't put on a rather good show,you won't have another job in weeks." He held the vibratory,putting it in his pocket and sighing.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 pm

"Oh you don't have to have more meat when I can do so much to make a man want me, men like girls that will have sex so many times a day and they don't get sore, I was trained for that. I was trained to take a cock so many times a day and guess what I love doing that, men also like a girl that has stamina and I got all those and the looks." I said smirking as I walked the cells cranky now since I didn't get another fucking in.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:02 pm

He was absent for a bit,coming back ten minutes later. He opened the cell,dragging her out and leading her down the halls. He opened a door,leading to that room. Lights were on,but no one was around. He pointed to the bed,locking the door. "Get on it."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:09 pm

I bit my lip in anticipation and did as I was told. I laid on the bed and spread my legs wide hoping he'd take my pussy hard and rough, I smiled,"You decided to keep me for yourself?" I asked taking my shirt off to expose my breasts to his view.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:12 pm

He chained her arms down,spreading her legs even wider and chaining them in place. Lights along the crowd flashed on,showing a whole group of buyers. He wasted no time in shoving a large vibrator up into her,setting it on deep within her. He then rubbed her nips,showing off her reactions.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:18 pm

I moaned as I bucked my hips forward just imagining it with his fingers instead of a vibrater that just didn't do it for me. My hips rose as I cried out as my nipples were played with,"Please." I said as my juices started to come out, I turned my hips in a way that put more pressure on my clit and oh my god I was in for the ride. I rode that plastic dick like no other, I slammed my hips up making the chains make a big noise against the bed, I screamed as it hit a good spot that made me even wilder. I gripped the chains around my wrists and arched my back and neck as I thrust my breasts into the air wanting more.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:21 pm

He grinned. Just perfect. Bids were being placed in the air,at least three men now fighting against each other with money. I put my fingers down into her,pushing the object deeper and into her most pleasuring spot. He pulled out,then stsrted to play with her nips. He find led then,and pinched them both slightly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:25 pm

I screamed again and watched as he played with them,"I want you not them." I said soft enough for him to only hear. I arched up again as I rode it more wanting his dick now, I wanted his big sweaty body on mine. I kept my eyes on his and held that contact as I moaned and pumped my hips up into his hand

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:30 pm

He broke the contact once seeing the final sign raised. A bell ringed,a smirk coming across his face. "Your lucky.." He said softly. "That guy keeps his slaves here,only because he has a wife at home who doesn't pleasure him." He pulled out the toy quickly,tearing through her body. He untied her,pulling her out of the bed and dragging her back.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:34 pm

I followed him, I soon sat in the cell. I didn't do anything but look at my hands and curled up into a ball under my covers and cried a little, I braided my hair so it didn't get in the way. I'd rather be beaten half to death than be sold to another man that i didn't want. I played with my hair once I got bored and sat up, I stared at the walls and pictured me with some guy and having a family instead I was here for sex and nothing else, a single tear went down my face to drop onto my breast

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:37 pm

A very built man cane into the cell. He was of a perfect shade,blonde hair and loose jeans. He slammed the door shut behind him,then walked up to her. He gripped her wrist,without even speaking. He tossed her on the bed,taking off his jeans. He held her against the cell's bed,one hand going down south and rubbing to get her wet. "Hey there~"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:43 pm

I ground my teeth together and didn't answer him, I lifted my hips up to rub them against his fingers. I moaned slightly as I made other sounds, I didn't like him so rough but I didn't get to choose the men that fucked me. I didn't need to be held to the bed as I wasn't going any where since I knew he could easily get me if I ran and I wasn't going to. I spread my legs wide since I didn't want to get beaten

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:46 pm

He took out his fingers,seeing a positive reaction. He rammed into her,his tool rather huge compared to what she even has had. He pumped in and out fast and faster,having endurance and strength on his side.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:49 pm

I gripped the bars on the bed and bit my lip making it bleed as it hurt so bad, I felt like I was a virgin all over again. A tear went down the side of my head to go into my hair. I kept my hips to the bed trying to keep my pussy away from him as he wasn't gentle at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 4:53 pm

He got angry that she was pulling away from him. He gripped her hips,pushing them onto him. The other massive hand was on her chest,pushing it down so she arched her back. His legs were spread,making ers spread even more as skin stretched.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:58 pm

It hurt so bad that I just plain out screamed, the scream echoed off the cement walls and it could be heard above us. I dug my nails into his arms and hips as I thrashed around as blood went from between my legs. I soon stopped fighting it and went numb wanting to just die now. I lost my spirit for the act of sex, forever lost. I had once enjoyed sex and now I dreaded the act of it, this man ruined it for me. I turned my head to the side and cried, sobs making my body move as it hurt, I felt like a bulldozer was going over me with how much it hurt to have this man inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 5:02 pm

He exploded into her,blood and seed flowing around her. He slowly pushed it into her,knkwig she couldn't get pregnant anyway. He pulled out,right to his tip. But,with a final act he shoved in with all his might and cane right back out. He kissed her stomach,patting her head and getting dressed. He walked away,the other man coming back. He walked into the cell,staring at her. He sighed,walking up to her. "Enjoy much?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:08 pm

"Fuck you!" I said crying out with pain as I dropped to the floor as blood dripped from between my legs as I dug my nails into my palms as I made a little scream as I clenched my eyes shut through the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 5:11 pm

He sighed,picking her up gently. He walked back upstairs,carrying her to the room. Blood went down his her white coat,not staining the floor. He laid her gently on the soft cushioned bed,giving her some extra pillows. He spread her legs,arms restricted by some ropes. He saw blood pouring out,shrugging his shoulders. "I thought you liked big tools?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:22 pm

I thought that man was back and I began to thrash about and broke the ropes that bound me and hit him hard in the head, I felt the pain go up my arm from my hand but didn't care. I hit the floor and pushed the pain out of my mind and ran for all I had left, I pushed past men and women trying to get away from this place, I just wanted to be alone, to die in my own misery. I went to my cell and shut the door. I sat there crying. My legs gave out and I fell to the ground and cried even harder through the pain of what happened, I was ruined down there but no one cared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next