Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:23 pm

He grinned. That was much better. He wrote it down,then just to pleasure her he went sewer and deeper,shaking his hand in her till she climaxed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:26 pm

I moaned and soon juices came gushing out as I rode his fingers,"Yes." I said whimpering softly

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:41 pm

He took out his fingers,washing them in the nearby sink. He smiled,thinking of done thing that could keep him here for awhile longer. He walked over to her chest,playing with her large jugs and somehow wanting her now.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:42 pm

I moaned and looked at him,"Suck my tits." I said whimpering as I arched them at him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:51 pm

He checked off his notebook,then started sucking. He scrolled his hands down south,shoving three fingers in there deeply.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:52 pm

"Oh yes, yes fuck my pussy with your fingers." I said moaning as I arched my body and thrust my hips against his fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 8:57 pm

He moved them within her,thrusting hard with her. He prodded her spit,wriggling his fingers around.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:58 pm

I moaned even louder as I soon climaxed. "Mmmm." i said moaning

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 9:08 pm

He pulled out once again,leaving her be with juices all along her legs and bed. He didn't leave though without giving her back a bigger and more vibrative toy stuck inside her. He saw to the other patients,the day going on rather peacefully until the man walked around. He carried a sort of whip,although it was rather like a short stick with a tipped end. The woman coward away from him,walking down to his new 'patient'
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm

I felt the toy and moaned,"Hard." I said moaning loudly as I pushed my hips up to receive it more deeper

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 9:15 pm

He walked into her room,locking the door behind him. He looked up her body. She must be rather tired by now,after all this. He knew what his nurses did too. He walked over to her,looking at her areas. He reached in for the toy,taking hold of it. He pushed it in deeper though,setting it on a faster pace too. "Like it?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:17 pm

"Yes sir." I said moaning as I spread my legs wider and up as I needed it like I needed a real cock

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 9:21 pm

He bit his bottom lip. He took it out of her,putting it on the nearby table. He held her legs,spreading them a full 180 degrees. He held his whip still,looking at her body. He let go,then started to undo his pants. He climbed onto her,not touching anything. He then smacked her inner thigh. "Spread." He said.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:23 pm

I quickly spread my legs eager for his cock inside me,"Why won't you touch me?" I asked curious as I wanted him so bad and I didn't know why the other women feared him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 9:26 pm

He gripped her arms softly,then tensed as he rammed into her. He seened larger and she seemed tighter around him. He pounded hard within her,smirking. "It's part of training. I won't be up ur last."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:28 pm

I moaned as I arched my body,"I want you to touch me." I said whimpering as I pressed my body into his bigger one. I rubbed my pussy to his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 27, 2013 9:30 pm

He went deeper into her,ramming down below. He gripped her hips,pushing them against his. He kissed her softly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:49 am

I kissed him eagerly,"I want your mouth every where." I said biting his lower lip gently before thrusting my hips to his needing his cock more, I needed all of him inside me. I didn't really need training as I was always eager for sex, I was a sex addict and enjoyed every minute of it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 1:18 pm

He grinned,kissing down her body. He thrusted in deeper and deeper,prodding at her special spot. His arms ran down her legs,rubbing them. "You like having this huh?" He asked,smirking.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:16 pm

I moaned,"Yes. God i want you and only you." I said arching

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:21 pm

He kept thrusting,then finally released into her. He pulled out,putting his pants back on and smirked. He patted her stomach,looking at her fine body. He untied her ropes,still holding the whip inside one hand. He walked toward the door. "Come on whore,gotta keep that body up to shape."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:29 pm

I laughed,"I don't need to, I don't gain a pound when I eat." I said reaching around to gently grasp his dick and kissed his shoulder wanting sex again.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:32 pm

He slapped her wrist with the whip,cutting it slightly. He gripped her waist,pulling her in front of him. He pulled up her shirt to somewhat cover her breasts,and her skirt a bit lower to hide her area. He pushed her forward. "You will learn what I say goes."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:35 pm

I felt the sting on my hand but I've been beaten so much that I just don't feel it any more, I pouted up at him. I followed as I was so wet that my juices were going down my thighs where you could see it and my nipples were growing tight from the coolness and being horny

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 3:38 pm

They walked down a long hall,taking a left and down some stairs. They walked into an empty yard,a long track for cross country teams. Men ran beside girls as they ran,some even gripping their butts and spanking them,while others just pulled them off the field for a fun time. "Run." He said.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next