Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 13 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:21 pm

I walked the halls curious about this place. I saw more and more girls and was amazed with how many children he had. He was like a you could say a stallion, not caring about his actions for having sex with women.

Back to top Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 13 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:05 pm

There was only around fifteen girls in total,all teens and some in their late teen stages. A red-headed teen rushed over to her,gripping her hand. "Come on!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:06 pm

"Where are we going?" i asked running to keep up with her. I looked to her and tried to keep up with her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:31 pm

"You have to see Marcus!" she giggled,leading her through a narrow hallway and into a new room. A man,rock hard abs showed. He was chained to a table,apple strapped into his mouth to keep him quiet. He had long,black hair that covered one side of his face,wearing practically nothing. Girls swarmed around him,looking rather crazy. But,it was gift from their father. A new stud for them.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:34 pm

I looked him up and down liking what I saw. I walked up to him, took out the thing in his mouth and flat out kissed him while I rubbed at his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:43 pm

His eyes shot open,pure crystallized blue irises he had. He looked around,seeing all the amazingly hot girls. He grew hard just looking at one,never mind one of them on top of him. Although she had no characteristics like them. He tried to move his arms,legs chained and bound to the table. The girls watched,growing silent.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 pm

"You like tight pussies Marcus?" I asked smirking as I got on top of him and rubbed my pussy against his dick smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:46 pm

He nodded,although a strap held his head down by his neck. He lifted his hips,although not being very successful in ramming into her. Only the tip went in.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:49 pm

He had a big tip, I knew he'd have a big dick. I smiled as I went fully down on him. I moaned as I kissed him eagerly as I thrust my hips against his, i wanted sex real dick sex not fake

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:52 pm

He kissed her back,sucking the air out of her. He moaned deeply,feeling her milk him of his very manhood. The girls watched,stunned and yet,pleased. They stood on their tip-toes,trying to see over head while Marcus was getting a bit scared.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:24 pm

"Ladies, privacy? I want cock and I don't want you guys scaring him." I said meaning it as I stopped thrusting

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:26 pm

They whined. "But this is from daddy! He's out gift! We share!!" They grumbled. Marcus listened,chuckling.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:35 pm

"You guys can have him, but I get first run then you guys can have him all to yourselves." I said nodding as I meant it. "Since their not leaving focus on me and me giving you pleasure." I said into his ear before sexly nipping it. I thrust, my breasts pressed to his broad chest, I ran my hands up and down his chest before playing with the base of his dick and balls

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:37 pm

They grumbled,two behind her were shoving in fingers and being bi. Marcus stared at her,finally exploding inside her. He didn't have much for endurance,not at all.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

i laughed,"Don't last long." I said disappointed. I got off of him and started to leave, I kept my thighs together wanting his seed to give me the baby I wanted but then forgot I was already pregnant. I went to my room and remembered the guy that had bought me hasn't been in my room to fuck me since that night. I rubbed my stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:43 pm

The girks took their turn,although they decided it more into time then when he just exploded. The man who bought her was walking around,whistling. He was quite content knowing his family was happy.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:52 pm

I saw him and quickly went back the way I came and hid in a room. I was panting slightly as my heart was racing with fear, I saw the way he had looked at my stomach when I first told him about his baby inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:39 pm

He looked over to her room,eyes glued to it. He started to remember what he was going to do,but needs her just perfectly unaware of it. He had all day to prepare for that. His children started to come to him,hugging him around his waist. "Hi daddy!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:12 pm

I listened for any noises, I didn't want him to make me get rid of our child. I frowned as I was thinking it over, I hoped they didn't find me as I didn't want to get caught

(What is he planning?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:13 pm

(Force an abortion and tie her tubes)

He smiled,hugging them all one by one. They all kissed him,all squeaking. They hardly ever see their father. He looked at his youngest. She was 13,having being the oldest to keep her virginity. He smiled at her,rather proudly. "Hi Cyndi." He then walks away from them,back to his man cave.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:18 am

I tested the front door to see if it was unlocked and it was. I walked out into the darkness. I touched the fence and soon climbed over it easily. I dropped down softly as I ran into the woods, I'd have this baby

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Two girks quickly grabbed her,bulky and rather strong. They were tall and ripped with muscles. They dragged her back inside,both saying "You're masters toy!" And threw her into her room. They made sure she was chained with heavy chains down into the bed,her legs stretched out completely. They both sat down,awaiting /master/.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 am

"NO!" I screamed as I tried to get away. I wouldn't let them take my baby

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Instead of master walking in,a doctor came in with sharp tools. She sat before her,spreading her folds. He shoved a fibger inside her,trying to see how tight she was to choose an appropriate size tool. There was possibly no escape. The windows were barred,door locked from the outside,walls made of stone. She was chained too! He kept rubbing at her,seeing her fleshy and wet inside.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm

I was getting mad. I kicked the doctor right in the face,"LEAVE ME ALONE?! Please master don't do this!" I screamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next